bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Elven Legend 4: The Incredible Journey Collector's Edition her

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 26, 17 11:21 AM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for taking the time to report issues being seen in Elven Legend 4: The Incredible Journey Collector's Edition. It sounds like that even after the recent update, some players are seeing some technical issues while trying to start a new profile. I wanted to swim by real fast to thank everyone who has reported this after the update and what was tried before reporting here. It sounds like the issue may not have been resolved by using our usual, preliminary troubleshooting steps, so I'd like to request players seeing an issue playing the game under a new profile name to please contact our Technical Support Team using the steps below.

If after installing the latest update, or uninstalling and reinstalling the game, the game is not allowing the creating and playthrough of a new profile, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

I'm sorry that some players may be experiencing an issue with starting the game over on a fresh profile after installing the latest update to the game. Thank you in advance for contacting our Technical Support Team so we can gather more information and possibly provide some troubleshooting assistance.

And, thank you all for your patience and taking the time to let us know what is being experienced. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Elven Legend 4: The Incredible Journey Collector's Edition her

[Post New]by kat2mn on Mar 27, 17 7:28 PM
Miraculously, I was able to complete the game without major issues. Having said that, when I went back to replay under a different player name, the game did not start over. It showed that I already completed the game, meaning, I would have to choose each level to play it. Why did the game not start over? I don't think I want to have to try to keep track of where I left off during an attempted replay. This makes me think there is really no simple replay ability once you have completed the game. I tried deleting the first player profile which did not work. I tried deleting and reinstalling the game, which also did not clear the completed progress, regardless of which player profile i choose, or create as new.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Penny1942
Clownfish
Clownfish
554 Posts

[Post New]by Penny1942 on Apr 2, 17 10:42 AM
This game still has a MAJOR start over problem. Yesterday I went through the "delete EVERYTHING PROCESS" re-installed and it worked fine for exactly one profile and this morning tried again with a new profile and it shows I've completed the game. I give up and I'm through. It's going it the trash and I've wasted my money.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 2, 17 2:22 PM
Hello kat2mn and Penny1942,

Thank you both for taking the time to report this particular issue being experienced while playing Elven Legend 4: The Incredible Journey Collector's Edition. I'm sorry that the game seems to be starting the game over with previous playthroughs already counted. I definitely understand wanting to start from the very beginning instead of being allowed to choose chapters after completing a playthrough of the game, and can absolutely provide how to contact our Technical Support Team for further assistance with saved games and that progress.

Before I continue, Penny1942, thank you for reaching out to our Support Team earlier. I recommend replying directly to the latest response received from our Reps to continue receiving assistance with this particular game. We definitely want our players to enjoy their purchased games and our Reps will be sure to follow up with your response as soon as they can.

If you'd like assistance with your saved games and haven't already done so, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you both for your patience, and I hope this is helpful. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by wendyflora on Apr 10, 17 10:25 AM
I'm on a Mac - OSX Yosemite - and most of my achievements aren't lit up. The first one "begin the game" is not lit, even though I've finished the game and gotten 2-3 stars on every level. There are 16 achievements total I should have that are not lit up.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 11, 17 12:18 PM
Hello wendyflora,

I'm sorry to hear that on Mac the game's achievements aren't lighting up when completed as expected. I wanted to provide a set of steps that may help, as well as provide how to contact our Technical Support Team should those not help with this situation.

The first thing I recommend is seeing if these general steps are able to help the game recognize that those achievements have been completed:

Mac Game Troubleshooting

If those steps are tried and the achievements are still showing as uncompleted, it may be that the game isn't recognizing those achievements for a reason that requires more troubleshooting. I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team if you'd like further assistance as they have the tools necessary to continue troubleshooting a game beyond the forums. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope this is helpful. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

New Player Issue

[Post New]by wendyflora on Apr 12, 17 8:07 PM
I got this game for both my PC and my Mac. For the Mac, there was a software update which allows me to play a new round when I create a new player. But my PC version doesn't have the update, and when I create a new player it shows the entire game as beaten already. Help?

JoeBuddha
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by JoeBuddha on Sep 23, 17 7:40 AM
Shouldn't have to uninstall the game and delete the folder to play it again. I alerted the company to this problem months ago and there have been a few updates, but this still doesn't work.

KScarpetta
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by KScarpetta on Nov 26, 17 10:47 AM
It won't let me start a new game. It just shows levels completed under a different player name. Really frustrating to have bought this game and then not be able to play it properly.
It seems as though there are a number of other players experiencing the same issue.
WHERE IS THE PATCH FOR THIS PROBLEM???

Go to: