Veronica Rivers

Re:Veronica Rivers

[Post New]by Kushel on Oct 20, 08 7:57 AM
maryquilts2 wrote:hi, I liked the game but it wouldn't go to next level. It kept coming back to the differences and items.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Oct 20, 08 10:36 AM
Nikita77 wrote:I'M STUCK! I can't get the game to go to the next level or portal....it keeps sending me back to previous played screens....am I missing something?!
To advance in the game and if you are looking at the Map and the PDA click on NEXT on the PDA.. If you are on the Main Menu click on PLAY, do not click on Choose Portal.

Good luck and have fun with the game!

Nikita77
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by Nikita77 on Oct 20, 08 11:59 AM
LizzieK...thanks! It worked!

[Post New]by lj0303 on Oct 22, 08 7:38 PM
Hi All,

Does anyone know how many worlds you go through? I got through about 7-8 during the demo, and just wanted to see if the game is soon going to end, or if it's worth buying it...

AnnBy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,653 Posts

[Post New]by AnnBy on Oct 22, 08 8:41 PM
rkweaver wrote:well i tried it again today and still cant get the scissor or the arrow from the inner cave. I have tried tech support and have not recieved any help. Everybody has talk about what fun this game is i wish i could see further cuz i was too enjoying this game. I guess im gonna try to get a credit back cuz i cant play it thanks to all who tried to help.

I don't know if this has been answered yet. I had trouble with the scissors too.....you have to click on the handle by the finger loops. The arrow is on the wall in that same cave....I didn't have any problems getting that one.

Go to: