Re:Welcome to Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors forum

[Post New]by Eschro on Oct 3, 10 7:58 PM
I have the same problem. I set the clock to 11:55 and nothing happens. Have you had any luck

[Post New]by lynnforth on Oct 19, 10 10:00 AM
I'm having a problem with the chandalier. The matches don't light the candles I saw somew other people had the same problem but no responses can anyone help please

[Post New]by lynnforth on Oct 20, 10 9:33 AM
Finally got the candles to light now I can't find the gears for the clock lol

[Post New]by merlethepearl on Feb 27, 11 9:35 PM
I get to the clock part and set it at 11.55 and nothing happens. Please help,

[Post New]by irish4rose on Mar 28, 11 12:33 PM
I AM AT THE SECTION WITH THE TELESCOPE AND UNOPENED WINDOW AND CANNOT FIGURE OUT WHAT I NEED TO DO TO OPEN THE WINDOW. HELP

loridori4
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by loridori4 on Apr 10, 11 6:35 PM
irish4rose wrote:I AM AT THE SECTION WITH THE TELESCOPE AND UNOPENED WINDOW AND CANNOT FIGURE OUT WHAT I NEED TO DO TO OPEN THE WINDOW. HELP

You have to line up the 6 planets on the window. Then it will open. Mine is open, but I'm stuck on the telescope now. Lens went to the magnifying glass and it says I'm missing the crank, evevn though I installed it! Hint button not working.
Stuck in the manor...guess they warned me! LoL

Edited on 04/10/2011 at 6:35:58 PM PST

[Post New]by Busdriver1947 on Apr 11, 11 2:20 PM
I love this game, but I'm stuck in the Observatory. It keeps pointing to the mirror that only flips around. Also, I have the sun in my inventory and it wants me to put it in the window, but when I try to do it, is says that the sun must be a burning star first. Huh? Can anyone help?

[Post New]by Busdriver1947 on Apr 11, 11 2:22 PM
The planets don't rotate, so you can't line them up.

[Post New]by acampbell54 on Apr 25, 11 5:07 PM
I am in the garage. Made the mistake on using the torch on the lock, before removing removing the screws. I tried to use the screw diver, but I am not allowed to. Pleas tell me what to do! Thanks

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on May 1, 11 12:48 PM
Hi acampbell54!

I just wanted to swim by to let you know that I've added a response to your other post here.

Happy gaming!

-bfgDonau

[Post New]by mizdibz on May 2, 11 7:26 PM
Hello!

I am stuck at the observatory room. Gotten the Sun but unable to make the "sun be a star burning bright".

Help!

[Post New]by anyoff on May 7, 11 5:16 PM
Tried this trick, the minute hand starts to move and that about it! Nothing more. What on earth am I missing?

[Post New]by britmcu on May 12, 11 6:05 PM
I'm stuck in the observatory. It wants me to set the coordinates on the telescope but how? I've tried everything I can think of.

[Post New]by buddyshimp on May 13, 11 2:52 PM
I'm stuck in the Observstory. I can't get back in the telescope to set the coordinates. I've pressed all over it and it does nothing. Can anyone help?

[Post New]by debsm71 on May 31, 11 2:59 PM
im stuck in the cellar, have got 2 corks left to do but even though the hint shows me where to look, I cant do anything and cant move the 2 remaining corks to the bottles Any ideas?

[Post New]by Jmedlf on Jun 29, 11 4:25 PM
Anyone know how to get the lens in the telescope and the sun in the window? We are stuck and can't go any further. Please help!

[Post New]by rhedyn on Jul 27, 11 11:41 AM
hi i played this game i get so far finish for the day when next start up i have to start from the begining again im getting bit pissed off with it now doesnt allow me to save the game were it finished please help neet.williams@btinternet.com

[Post New]by rhedyn on Jul 28, 11 1:47 AM
please could you help i cant get the game to save have to start from the begining every time tried reloading it hasnt worked help please aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

[Post New]by nanalaine on Aug 11, 11 8:50 PM
I want to know how I get the diagram. I click on the hand print and nothing happens.

[Post New]by mnmmad on Oct 14, 11 7:50 PM
help. i cant find the corks for the wine bottles! thanks

Go to: