ladyblu11
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Maggie's Movies: Camera, Action! Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by ladyblu11 on Apr 5, 17 3:17 PM
"fireinheaven wrote:
Did anybody figure out the black screen level 41 issue?
I am on mac air laptop with no issues with rest of game but suddenly level 41 the screen is black with four exclamation points."

Same problem here - except on a new macbook pro, os Sierra Please fix - we can't go any further.
thanks!

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Maggie's Movies: Camera, Action! Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Anniekp on Apr 5, 17 4:57 PM
Maggie is also "stuck" for me , on level 13. PC, Windows 10.

[Post New]by Tamminy on Apr 5, 17 11:24 PM
I am playing on expert mode, and it REFUSES to allow me to earn 3 stars, ON ANY LEVEL.

If I am close to earning 3 stars, it refuses to allow me to earn the side task points.

Is anyone else having this problem?

I am on a PC.

tamk42
Herring
Herring
324 Posts

[Post New]by tamk42 on Apr 6, 17 7:19 PM
I am attempting to play the expert levels. The game is constantly freezing or the characters are stuck not performing the tasks. Task manager doesn't work or even close on the game. How frustrating! I can see others have issue----so what are you going to do about it?

Level 41

[Post New]by jakewillard on Apr 6, 17 7:49 PM
sharonatoo wrote:I have gotten to level 41 with no real problems. Maybe an occasional freeze. But after hitting play and the "Prohibited Love" title disappears, the screen is totally black with just the 4 red exclamation marks where the boxes to be cleaned are located, but you cannot see the boxes or the characters. I tried restarting the game but that doesn't work. Is there a fix?

Having the exact same problem? What are the options?

[Post New]by michalih on Apr 6, 17 10:47 PM
Hi everyone,
Beginning in chapter 4, and much more often in chapter 5, the game cashed *on every level*. It's really frustrating.
I'm quite disappointed for purchasing the game, especially the collector's edition which is much more expensive...

Lizm44
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Lizm44 on Apr 7, 17 2:25 PM
I also got stuck on level 11 but got it working after signing off then back on. Now, I'm stuck on level 41. As soon as the level begins, the playing screen is black and all I can see are 4 exclamation marks where I'm supposed to "clean up the boxes that the workers left behind. I'm able to do this but the screen stays black. I was hoping that if I removed the boxes, the game would kick in but it hasn't. I'm on a Mac OS X El Capitan version 10.11.6

swhrn
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by swhrn on Apr 8, 17 11:23 PM
This game continually freezes and its has been impossible to complete the game. Even after continuously closing and re-opening the game it still freezes and you have to quit the game...very disturbing and disappointing.

Pinkbudgie
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by Pinkbudgie on Apr 9, 17 11:10 AM
I have the game freezing issue too. Except that I noticed that it only freezes if I click on the people entering the theater before they are ready. If I am careful to avoid that, then I've can get through the level.

[Post New]by keegan12 on Apr 11, 17 10:57 PM
I am begging someone to tell me how when you get to the mid 40's challenges how you get one of each color of feather. It picks up two feathers at once and I have not been able to get one color feather to make up the three different color feather bouquets. PLEASE HELP. I am going crazy.

[Post New]by minofi on Apr 12, 17 4:20 AM
I am another one having the freezing issue. It only started during the final chapter and despite restarting the level it just keeps happening. Does anyone know when this will be fixed as it is very frustrating not being able to complete the game?

[Post New]by kittylily1978 on Apr 12, 17 12:40 PM
I have trouble picking up only one feather! When I click once on the feather it picks up two, not one! So it's impossible for me to pick up three different feathers because of this. What should I do? I tried reopening game and it doesn't work. I tried picking up slowly, nothing. Please help. Thank you!

[Post New]by GameMaggs on Apr 14, 17 3:29 AM
I am on the challenge in between levels 49 & 50. I get half way through the challenge and it just freezes. I have played this several times.
I also had issues at level 11 and 41 but was able to work my way through them - whew at least I made it through the level with a winning time.
This challenge - I have closed the game, restarted the game. Even left the game for several days with a complete computer shut off -to no avail.
Even worse is that the game freezes so badly it won't let me minimize and go to my desktop. I'm constantly hitting the windows button to try and get the desktop so that I can task manage it to close. Takes several minutes just to close the game so that I can go onto something else.
Running Windows 10 - PC.

[Post New]by tonjaarmstrong on Apr 14, 17 12:05 PM
I have completed the game, got 3 stars on each level. Yet for some reason it says I do not have enough stars to purchase all the rewards and many of my theater guest are not showing because supposedly I did not finish all the actions necessary to get those guest.

vl050979
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by vl050979 on Apr 14, 17 8:51 PM
On Level 44 when Maggie requests you to turn on the movie set light, within seconds of lighting it the game keeps freezing which means I can not get any further.

[Post New]by Leanie1313 on Apr 16, 17 9:27 AM
Game freezing on 11. Can't move. Windows 8.

[Post New]by pennyw on Apr 18, 17 4:27 PM
i am having the same problem with it freezing half way through a game, will not even exit with task manager i have to click on sign out to come out of the game this is becoming annoying can you sort this problem out, do not pay over £10 for collectors edition for this to keep happening. this seems to be happening with a few of these games recently having the same problem with another game and i have had my pc checked so i know its not my machine.

kgustavson
Clownfish
Clownfish
630 Posts

[Post New]by kgustavson on Apr 22, 17 12:54 AM
Game freezes on level 44. Five times now. "error access violation" message. Win 7 64-bit (you know, the bullet-proof one). FIX THIS DAMNED GAME. It is just unconscionable that at this point, not only has a fix not been issued, but the SE version has been released with the same bugs. Ridiculous. Now to wait a week or two for customer service to respond...

[Post New]by piscesleo on Apr 22, 17 7:31 AM
level 13, Maggie freezes and can't move from the counter. everything else works???? playing on a pc windows 10

[Post New]by lousantillo on Apr 24, 17 2:18 AM
I am also having issues with Maggie getting stuck in one spot. Highly frustrating when you pay for the full game but can't play it

Go to: