Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

Re:Welcome to Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer forum

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jun 9, 10 10:44 AM
As cinder555 outlined, there are two pieces of information in this code. The first is the order of the keys and the second is the compass direction (colour).

Do hook 5 first
Do hook 2 second

etc

Edited on 06/09/2010 at 10:47:08 AM PST

[Post New]by spiritlakegranny on Jun 13, 10 12:32 PM
Help! what is with the game at the point where you have to inflate the tire and run to the fountain, dunk the tube, mark the tube etc. before the timer runs out! I am finding it impossible to do because the stupid game seems to hang up when the tire is inflated so you can't pick it up. then trying to get her to the fountain. Once there, she doesn't cooperate when you try to move her so she can get the tube and get it wet.... she starts blabbering something silly that takes up several seconds and ruins my chance of completing this section. Does anyone have any suggestions before I tear my hair out and uninstall this game?

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jun 21, 10 3:12 PM
You don't have to move her.
Double-click to run to the fountain.
Click on the inner tube in inventory to take it in hand.
Click the inner tube on the fountain (for comment).
Click on the inner tube again to take it back into inventory.
Click on the marker and click that on the inner tube (combine).

Edited on 06/21/2010 at 3:13:15 PM PST

[Post New]by Mom2MartyB on Sep 12, 10 5:57 AM
reginasup wrote:I had no idea of what to do...some explanation or directions would have been nice.
I wasted 15 minutes and gave up...am going to uninstall the rest...

Me too...I have tried it twice and now will uninstall for good. Walkthrough was of no use to me. It's too bad, looks like a great game...if only I could figure it out.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Sep 13, 10 3:03 AM
Where are you stuck? If you didn't get past the policeman at the door at the beginning, I did a step-by-step walkthrough for that in the forum.

[Post New]by greenlady0427 on Sep 22, 10 7:00 PM
How do I get the hole in the tire marked with the marker? I have had her acknoldge that she found the hole but it will not allow me to mark it so I can patch it. Please help me find out how to get out of this talk in marking the tire with the pen. I am so tired of being stuck. Does it even matter whether or not if I am at the compressor, fountain, or garage. Please let me know because I am so tired of being stuck. Thank you in advance.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Sep 23, 10 6:29 AM
You are so close, greenlady.
When she says that she has found the hole, you may need to click on the inner tube to get it back into your inventory. You can't mark the hole while the tube is still in the fountain.
As soon as the inner tube is in your inventory, click on your marker pen then click it on the inner tube (to combine the two objects) to mark the hole.

[Post New]by tdykema on Nov 10, 10 10:19 AM
Need Help, I am in Cuba at the Shamans house part of the game. I have done everything I see in the walkthrough and am supposed to be able to ask Manuel for the wedge belt, but I can't ask him anything, so I am stuck, not sure what to do. I need the belt and the stick, I have looked at the grindstone at the estate and the tree with the fruit. Have also done what I can at the shamans house. Don't know where to go from here, is there a step missing in the walkthrough?

izarod
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by izarod on Nov 24, 10 9:19 AM
I have made it all the way to Spain, but I am stuck on fixing the inner tube.
Because of my floating,slow, and hard to control pointer, I cannot fix th tire because it is a timed segment. Does anyone have some advice on what to do.? Thanks!

[Post New]by LenaHen on Jan 2, 11 10:02 AM
tdykema wrote:Need Help, I am in Cuba at the Shamans house part of the game. I have done everything I see in the walkthrough and am supposed to be able to ask Manuel for the wedge belt, but I can't ask him anything, so I am stuck, not sure what to do. I need the belt and the stick, I have looked at the grindstone at the estate and the tree with the fruit. Have also done what I can at the shamans house. Don't know where to go from here, is there a step missing in the walkthrough?

This is my block-point as well. I've checked most of the walkthroughs out there, and cannot find anyone who has a step that BFG is missing. Seems like it's a glitch - perhaps with a technical side? (64bit WinXP, for instance?) It also appears to be that the developer doesn't respond to customer inquiries. BFG, could you PLEASE check with the developer for a fix?

izarod
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by izarod on Jan 7, 11 8:18 PM
Mr. Russ, I have tried double clicking on her to make her run,but she never does. run ti the fountain. Any other advice>

[Post New]by mbcook on Jan 10, 11 8:40 PM
tdykema wrote:Need Help, I am in Cuba at the Shamans house part of the game. I have done everything I see in the walkthrough and am supposed to be able to ask Manuel for the wedge belt, but I can't ask him anything, so I am stuck, not sure what to do. I need the belt and the stick, I have looked at the grindstone at the estate and the tree with the fruit. Have also done what I can at the shamans house. Don't know where to go from here, is there a step missing in the walkthrough?

I'm stuck here as well. I've searched lots of walkthroughs and retraced my steps without result. Help!

[Post New]by courtchis on Feb 20, 11 7:00 PM

Hey, I am new to this, but I figured out a way around this. I was stuck at the begining, but it is VERY IMPORTANT that, on the grindstone, you click on the wheel AND at the left hand side of the table. (click the ? for exact spots!) Until you do this, you CANNOT ask Manuel for the belt and stick.

Hope this helps y'all.

b660813
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by b660813 on Aug 13, 11 9:58 AM
KathimacUNIVERA wrote:I was hoping more people had posted or there was a walk through. Guess I'll have to google for the other sites.

I got stuck on what to do with the piano and used up most of time. There are things that you pick up that are not indicated by "?", for those wondering. I also couldn't figure out what to do with the fuse box but did get everything else.

[Post New]by Wickedsmaht on Aug 27, 11 2:57 PM
Help! Can;t take the slider puzzle anymore!!

[Post New]by deissy on Mar 6, 12 4:11 PM
4daisy wrote:Help, help, help.
I have the **** walkthrough but still can't get anywhere. I have collected all the items listed but still can't get out the door past the rehersal hall. There is something with the piano, but it will only let me play notes, not get anything. I think I have tried it all. Please tell me what to do or I will have to uninstall and forget it.

[Post New]by deissy on Mar 6, 12 4:20 PM
Mr_Russ wrote:You are so close, greenlady.
When she says that she has found the hole, you may need to click on the inner tube to get it back into your inventory. You can't mark the hole while the tube is still in the fountain.
As soon as the inner tube is in your inventory, click on your marker pen then click it on the inner tube (to combine the two objects) to mark the hole.

I've pasted that i'm having problems with the deflated tire. Does anyone know how to i have ran back and forward doing the same thing. And using the felt tip pen. I'm stuck on this level. I will tell you how to get out the rehearsal room. Take the key that you have from your inventory and go down the screen there's a door to the left take the keys and open the door go to the phone hit the blue button from that point go to where the cookie jar is take the jar and the crusifits. go back and there is a drawer there take the letter out. turn the lights back out. go down the screen there is a fire extinguisher oh when your in the room make sure you take the mannequin arm. once you have the mannequin take it and break the glass. get the axe. Take the fire extingursher and go to the exit put it on the floor place down between the floor and rack and take the axe and hit it and your on the next level.

Welcome to Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer forum

[Post New]by HelleFrank on Aug 12, 12 4:46 AM
Can anyone HELP me.......
I manage to get over the wall to the Palace. Then I should go to my right. But i am not allowed, she says no...and somethings about the guard.
It was difficult to get over the wall and then THIS.........

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Aug 12, 12 5:09 AM
You should be able to get a close-up of a basement window. You should have a tool you prepared earlier ...

[Post New]by methosthegreat on Apr 16, 13 10:37 AM
Dee_H wrote:
floyddee wrote:
Mr_Russ wrote:There is nothing to do with the piano.
I have posted a step-by-step walkthrough for getting out of the rehearsal room, and there is a stickied full walkthrough as well.

where is this walkthrough? i got to the one on **** but it isn't helping me...i do everything it says and still can't get out of the dang rehearsal hall.
ARGHHHH!!!!

Try the walkthrough from the site that begins with three initials-hints. I too kept going through the steps and when I'd try to leave, no go. I apologize that I don't remember exactly what I did to finally get out of there, but it was either going back to the plank or mirrors around victim. For the plank with the number 1793 on it, I took a pix of it before I placed it in an evidence bag (besides, wouldn't it be a much clearer pix outside of a bag!), but don't think it was a close up, so when I tried again close up, after it was in the evidence bag, she took another one. Right click your plank in the evidence bag and it should give you a close up view of the plank + #'s and then try to take another pix. If it lets you, that was it and you should be able to leave now! Also, even though you can easily see the #'s on the plank, she has to acknowledge them to you before game will move on. Try this site against what you have already done, I found it a little more detailed on the rehearsal room section than the ****. If you are still having trouble, I'll go back to game and play that section, I think if I get back in that room, I'll remember! Once you get out of that room and back to your hotel, the game does progress smoothly...at least until the tire tube...Oh! and save often, because Nicole can (and for me anyway, frequently does) die and there are no 'second chances' as in ND games.

Edited on 04/16/2013 at 10:41:02 AM PST

Go to: