Volauvent
Manatee
Manatee
3,757 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Endless Fables: Frozen Path Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Volauvent on Apr 19, 17 8:01 AM
Good post, Cheryl.

Above I posted an outline of the details I sent to Tech: OS, event, game, attempted solutions and results.

In return, I received a canned message telling me to provide details, i.e. no one read the report. Still no reply. They must be really overloaded.

Edited on 04/19/2017 at 8:02:19 AM PST

jcsgame
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,392 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Endless Fables: Frozen Path Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by jcsgame on Apr 19, 17 11:08 AM
I am running on a desktop PC with WIN 10

I have the Big Fish Game Mgr set to Administrator

The 1st time a tried to start the game, I got an Access Violation

I then started the game again.....all went OK
The game is very slow to start at the end of the initial scene.

I went in/out of the game a few times, profile information was saved.

Those of you having the Access Violation, might want to change your Big Fish Game Manager to have Administrator authority. Also note that you might have to start the game twice to get past the initial access violation.

I hope this helps you.

[Post New]by lorioc42 on Apr 21, 17 10:41 AM
I'm using Windows 10. It has been fine up to this point - the scene where a wolf walks across a bridge and out of the cave and then a boulder(?) falls and blocks the way oiut and then the game freezes and replays the scene over and over and over. I can't even end the game and try again, I have to restart my computer every time. I think perhaps it will get over the glitch and then play fine again but it never does.

Access violation message

[Post New]by jackielee69 on Apr 24, 17 7:19 PM
Sniet wrote:Same here, Windows 10. No chance to start the game.

[Post New]by rkramer12 on Apr 27, 17 1:27 PM
Access violation on opening the game in windows 10 this seems to becoming a habit.
I have sent my information to Customer Service but nothing resolved thus far. I hate paying for a game that I can't open.

Access violation whenever I start the game - Windows 10

[Post New]by spinkster on Apr 27, 17 7:01 PM
I'm running windows 10 and I have uninstalled and reinstalled this particular game and still receive an access violation that terminates the program whenever I try to start it.

I have been playing a number of current games from your site and they performed flawlessly. It is only Frozen Path that is causing this problem. My drivers are all current and I've restarted just in case another program left something around after it ended. Same problem

Spink

===> OK I managed to start it after the second failure. This should not be happening.

Edited on 04/27/2017 at 7:09:48 PM PST

posted once: the game loops.

[Post New]by ChristinaW65 on Apr 30, 17 11:36 AM
kmiller469 wrote:I posted this once but they blocked it.

Once I give the wolf the healing potion and it goes into the forest the scene goes into a loop. If I try to skip the scene it stays in the loop. If I try to go back to the main menu it freezes.

I did EVERYTHING they said to try, uninstalled and reinstalled, checked my programs. I run on Win7.

There is come kind of bug.

I'm having the exact same problem! Third game with a stupid glitch they haven't fixed!

[Post New]by 2001jpirish on May 7, 17 12:57 PM
Having same problem with loop after giving potion to wolf and following it. Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Have Windows 7.

[Post New]by budbutz on May 8, 17 12:40 PM
Game will not play and this error code comes up. 0x04D60D50

[Post New]by forthehalibut on May 8, 17 3:11 PM
Windows 7 says my trial expired but I just downloaded for the first time......

EdsMom311
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by EdsMom311 on May 11, 17 9:08 PM
Playing on Mac OSX El Captain. I got to the wolves and shot the gun, they ran away and them I was at a gear game and when I start putting in the last big parts it went crazy. My pointer will not go onto the gears, just disappears. I am unable to play or get past that spot. I am SOOOOOO tired of wasting my money on new releases that don't work!!! Ran perfectly until just after the wolves and then while playing the gear game. I was really enjoying this game...figures. I will try to start over in a new profile. If that doesn't work...? No more buying for me. I have a ton of games I can re-play.

[Post New]by jeanlo on Jun 6, 17 8:28 PM
access error violation windows 10. can't even get into the game.

JessF
Clownfish
Clownfish
773 Posts

[Post New]by JessF on Jul 2, 17 1:44 PM
I am in the cave trying to do the puzzle where you have to light up the heads.
I placed the code and the bottom part of the puzzle slid open. No matter what I do, I cannot get the top piece of the puzzle to slide open.
That means I cannot see all the heads and cannot do the puzzle. I can skip it, but I hate to do that.

Has anyone else had this issue?

Playing with Win 10. Can't wait till I get to the wolf.

JessF
Clownfish
Clownfish
773 Posts

[Post New]by JessF on Jul 2, 17 1:50 PM
Never mind. It didn't occur to me that I should do part of the puzzle whichwould op0en up the rest. Stupid.

Go to: