bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mary Le Chef: Cooking Passion Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on May 7, 17 12:16 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for taking the time to report your experiences with Mary le Chef: Cooking Passion Collector's Edition here. It sounds like there are some similar issues being reported and some newer issues reported for Mac players, and I wanted to drop by real fast to provide some assistance as well as how to reach out Technical Support Team should more assistance be necessary.

If you are playing on Mac and see performance issues such as lagging or the game creating error messages, the following general troubleshooting steps can determine whether further assistance may be necessary from our Support Team or if the issue can be quickly resolved:

Mac Game Troubleshooting

If you are seeing trouble with the Windows version of the game, it's possible that some of the following steps may be able to assist with resolving that issue, or may show that more assistance may be necessary as these steps can clear up many common issues our games may run into:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Before I continue, I want to thank the players who took the time to respond here to provide support and suggestions or to report they found what the issue was and how to resolve it. Thank you for your time and for letting players know what you've experienced too as that can help players with a similar issue resolve it more rapidly.

If the above steps don't seem to resolve the issue, it may be necessary to receive further assistance for the issue. I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team. For further troubleshooting assistance, please be sure to request further assistance and include a Dr. Felix Report with that request. That information could be key in resolving the issue, and will be invaluable to the appropriate teams should more research or investigation be necessary. Our Reps will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience. If there are further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We're happy to listen and help out.

bfgIlinalta

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mary Le Chef: Cooking Passion Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on May 18, 17 12:55 PM
G'day,

I wanted to stop in and thank you all for your continued patience as we work to get to the bottom of why some players are seeing an error when playing the game.

There is one piece of information we'd like to collect from some impacted customers that will really help the investigation and that is the version number that you're seeing on your screen.

This can be found by clicking the green button at the upper left of the main game page, and then clicking Settings.

For example, on my game it says 1.3.1.71

Please feel free to reply with this number here in the tech thread or reply to the most recent email from Customer Support if you're already working with the team.

Thanks in advance for your help!

bfgMurrumbidgee

[Post New]by hkuegal on May 21, 17 8:51 PM
Level 40, can not decorate the outdoor restaurant because there are no boxes on the screen unlike in the walk through.

Marcie28018
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by Marcie28018 on May 31, 17 9:40 AM
Game has glitches and level 5 no boxes. I quit playing started trying it again hanging up real glitchey. When will there be a fix for this game? Now to try level 6 what will be missing there. LOL Very few time management games and they have to get the ones that are broken. We need more than one or two a month.
Thanks

Furryfury
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by Furryfury on Jun 3, 17 1:55 AM
Version 1.3.1.71

I just bought and downloaded the game two days ago, I believe.

I also get the whole page of errors on the screen, it started on level one the first time I tried to play, and I kept clicking and more errors would just pop up. I exited the game and opened it again and it was fine that time. I opened the game, played levels, and exited a few times, and played the game up to level 22. Then I opened it again to do level 22 over again and suddenly I'm getting the same page of errors issue I had at the beginning. Luigi, Morey, and the mouse don't show up, so there is no way to meet the level goals. I have exited and opened the game several times and it's the same errors.

I restarted the computer, and this time it went through the 3 opening credits and a black screen with the game cursor--but the game never opened to the home screen. I reopened the game again, and it went to the home screen, but the pages of errors are still there whenever I try to play any level.

Windows 7.

EDIT:
Tried it again after restarting the computer again, and everything was fine...up until the side game after level 37. I played it 4 times because it's difficult, and on the 5th try I was picking up my 6th or so egg and the errors came back again. I exited out of the game and re-started it again, and now the level has errors at the beginning and the chickens don't even show up.

Edited on 06/04/2017 at 3:19:05 AM PST

[Post New]by Shawn8th on Jun 11, 17 8:28 PM
I just purchased this game from google play. It freezes and then cuts completely off every few seconds. I would love to finish this game but can't stand the continuous shutting off. If it cannot be fixed I would like a refund.

Edited on 06/11/2017 at 8:30:48 PM PST

[Post New]by Mangabang32 on Jul 5, 17 4:38 PM
I would appreciate a refund as I'm having the same issues other users have been complaining about on this forum for months. Quite frustrating that games that have sooo many complaints continue to be sold without repairs. Nothing on this forum worked to fix my issue of the error function screen that literally pops up right as I open the game to play. Really disapointed.

[Post New]by sylvandtweety on Jul 12, 17 7:48 PM
boricua23 wrote:On Luigi"s Restaurant [ Level 20-29 ] doesn't allow the purchase of an additional serving station even though, you have the shopping money to do so. You click on it and doesn't provide the upgrade.

I am having this problem also. everything else has been great so far - enjoying the game a lot.

[Post New]by nycsweetie312 on Jul 22, 17 10:08 AM
dani3818 wrote:Just like other users "When the game "opens" all I get is a page full of error messages overlaid on the game page. I've uninstalled and reinstalled twice now with no change" I have tried running as administrator and that did not fix the issue.

OS Windows 7 Home Premium service pack one

I am having the same problem. Purchasing a collector's edition - makes me a bit angry...

violet922
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by violet922 on Dec 18, 17 12:08 AM
I purchased this game when it first came out and stopped playing it because of the hesitation-jerky problems on every level. I went back today 12-18-2017 and tried it again because I am having the same problem with The Love Boat.

Jerky motions are still in this game and needs to be fixed!!!
I am running Windows 7 Home Premium.

Don't let your customers down! We are your money base, but won't continue if we complain about major flaws in the products you sell and nothing gets resolved.

I am NOT going to screw up my computer by running as administrator. Tell the game developers to be more administrative and put out a product that warrants our money.

[Post New]by CEOLisa on Jan 3, 18 3:38 PM
Level 25- tomatoes are not being stocked with wine and lettuce. pc version Dell touchpad laptop

Thanks Lisa

Go to: