Re:Post any Mall-a-Palooza technical issues here only

[Post New]by alamorayne on Apr 29, 10 2:38 PM
After playing a short time the characters turn into blocks and the individual stores also. I hope they fix this soon as I really do like the game.

[Post New]by schoolmouse on May 1, 10 2:38 PM
grabit2 wrote:
LoriW wrote:

As a last resort before contacting Customer Support I played the 1st level of Arabian Nights again and this time it went on to level 2 and everything worked. There is another mini-tutorial on this level and you need to purchase something but this tutorial was not coming up before which seems to be why I couldn't progress.

I tried this several times and it didn't work for me, has anyone else found a way around it?

[Post New]by vivacolore on May 6, 10 8:59 PM
tayla1212 wrote:help!!!! it will never let me on!!! the screen keeps flashing black then it says i have played it when i havent seen it!!! any ideas?? =D

I'm having the same problems. I have all the requirements, I uninstalled and downloaded the game again and still, it is not running... haveing the screen flashing, not able to run it!

[Post New]by lernet on May 23, 10 11:07 PM
This is for players who are facing problems with the Level 2 of Arabian Nights Mall. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game but it didn't work.

I think the problem might be that there is one more instruction/goal not stated in Level 1. Basically you have to open 2 restaurants so that you can free up the shop space that is "locked". This works for me, after purchasing 2 restaurants and releasing the two previously locked shop space, I am able to proceed to Level 2 and don't face the problem of "unresponsive mouse clicking".

Hope this helps.

[Post New]by walleyqueen on Jul 18, 10 5:01 PM
IlonaFerenc wrote:Thanks for the tip about deselecting the high level graphics in the options menu - this worked a treat for me and I am really pleased as I like this game. Recommend this solution to anyone who hasn't tried it yet!

Nitesha25
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Nitesha25 on Dec 9, 10 11:53 AM
everytime i get an award the game freezes

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Dec 9, 10 12:33 PM
Hi Nitesha25,

I'd recommend checking out the following help article, which has helped with similar freezing issues in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you continue to have any trouble, please Customer Support. Just let them know what you're experiencing and which steps you've already tried and they'll be happy to help further. Customer Support can be reached by clicking on the green envelope on the right-hand side of this page and then on the "Contact Us" section on the bottom left of the next page. Once you've entered your question and clicked to "Check for Answers," you'll be led to our Help pages. If these haven't helped, your question can be submitted from here.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to one of our Live Chat representatives from 9:30am-4:30pm PST Monday-Friday. To get started, just visit your “My Game Club" page.

Hope this helps!

-bfgDonau

SilverBranch
Minnow
Minnow
232 Posts

[Post New]by SilverBranch on Feb 1, 11 9:14 AM
I played this game many times since it came out. When I went to go play it again, I started having the white blocks problem! I never had this problem before where I couldn't fix it by exiting the level and coming back in. Now, I exit the level and come back in to clear out the white blocks (which replace not just people but whole stores and even the exit screen!) and the white blocks come back one by one as I play.

Considering I've had this game a while and never had any issues, I'm surprised that this problem would start happening now. Any suggestions? I know this thread is old but I'm hoping someone might notice and have an idea.

jrr1
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by jrr1 on Feb 13, 11 8:09 AM
the game will not open i click play and it goes black it worked for a bit now it doesn't please help

Nitesha25
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Nitesha25 on Apr 7, 11 4:33 AM
Whenever I get an award the game freezes. Can someone plz help me

[Post New]by arralia123 on Jul 7, 11 12:08 PM
liz688 wrote:I contacted customer service via the live chat about my problem today, and they said that it was a compatibility issue that couldn't be solved. They couldn't explain why that would be true when my computer is only 2 years old and all other Big Fish games run well on it, or if this kind of compatibility issue will be solved in the future. Basically, they did nothing to help me. So for others looking for help to fix your problems with this game, don't hold your breath, looks like Big Fish really screwed the pooch on this one.
Dear Liz , if you have asked Big Fish Game developers for this game , as you have reported , try to go the [removed by moderator] developers . They got the game data , so I think they are able to fix your problem . By the way , anybody know how to pass Level 4 - Seashell Market ? I've earned all 4 different kinds of store and fully upgraded them , but nothing happens . I've owned the game and is using Windows 7 made by HP

Edited on 07/07/2011 at 2:04:18 PM PST

Re:Post any Mall-a-Palooza has no sound with Mac OS X 10.8.5

[Post New]by mudixon on Jul 20, 14 11:40 AM
It appears this game has not been updated in a while and no longer has any sound working if you're running Mac OS X 10.8 or later. The game boots and runs visually, but without sound, it's not really worth owning.

Go to: