Re:Welcome to Nancy Drew: The Haunting of Castle Malloy forum

[Post New]by Malisa25 on Dec 11, 08 12:16 PM
Hi everyone! I was wondering if I was the only one having trouble trying to find the correct sequence for the wiring under the rocket. I feel silly. It looks so easy and I understand the significance of the colors but I cannot seem to follow the rats nest of wires correctly. Is there a trick to this? I appreciate your help.

tonleee
Minnow
Minnow
266 Posts

[Post New]by tonleee on Dec 11, 08 12:35 PM
Malisa25 wrote:Hi everyone! I was wondering if I was the only one having trouble trying to find the correct sequence for the wiring under the rocket. I feel silly. It looks so easy and I understand the significance of the colors but I cannot seem to follow the rats nest of wires correctly. Is there a trick to this? I appreciate your help.

The solution is in the book on the desk...I think.

Here is the solution:

Wire 1 to 4th from top red circle at left.

Wire 2 to second from top blue circle at left.

Wire 3 to third from top orange circle at left.

Wire 4 to top yellow circle at left.

Wire 5 to bottom green circle at left.

Hope this helps...let us know if you need anything else.

Edited on 12/11/2008 at 12:36:58 PM PST

tonleee
Minnow
Minnow
266 Posts

[Post New]by tonleee on Dec 20, 08 6:11 AM
Welcome to the Forum!

Not sure! We have had this problem before. Many times. If you know the are doing everything right, here are some other things to try, that have worked for other people.

Did you dry your instructions?
Some people have luck blowing up like 10 times and then it works.
don't move the second number at all....and move the others UP.
Move the slider to half without stopping...

If these aren't working either, PM me and I will help you like I have helped others who are this stuck! Good luck!

[Post New]by coyote14 on Dec 20, 08 7:14 PM
Okay i just started playng this.... I am stuck..... how do i get downstairs???? Can someone please help me????? Thanks so much in advance!!!!!

tonleee
Minnow
Minnow
266 Posts

[Post New]by tonleee on Dec 22, 08 10:01 PM
almawings wrote:I am stuck on the jet pack - I did everything I am suppose to - and still the jet pack blows up. Any help, please.

I sent you an PM. Hope I can help!

c41brenda
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by c41brenda on Dec 25, 08 6:46 PM
I have been trying to get the sheep herded since day one with no luck. I don't seem to have a counter on my screen and can never tell how many sheep are in the barn at a given time. Can anyone offer help or suggestions?

[Post New]by janiceg55 on Dec 27, 08 10:00 AM
BEFORE you start rounding up the sheep, go to the paddock and walk in so you are looking at the machine. Turn around and leave. This will CLOSE the door. The door is open a crack otherwise and all the sheep escape.

[Post New]by Snookie160 on Jan 6, 09 9:41 AM
How do I get to the "thread" about the chemicals???
Thanks for all your help!!!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 6, 09 9:54 AM
Snookie160 wrote:How do I get to the "thread" about the chemicals???
Thanks for all your help!!!

Hi Snookie160- welcome to the forums!

I'm not sure which thread you are looking for, since there are several on the subject. If you click on the big, blue heading at the top, it will take you to the list.

The chemicals are very frustrating! I blew up the lab about 30 times! But once you find the correct placement of the grabber, it will go a lot smoother. I saved after I placed each element, just in case. Just make sure the grabber is centered and will not touch another element.

Hope this helps.

Re:Welcome to Nancy Drew: The Haunting of Castle Malloy forum- sheep into the shed

[Post New]by bp8562 on Jan 12, 09 3:37 PM
Hello trumpetdoc----to lure the sheep in to the shed, go first and see the old man at the inn, he will tell you what to do. its in that flute that you found.

[Post New]by spazz83 on Jan 23, 09 5:00 PM
I am so beyond frustrated right now. i am stuck. I can't find the way to get past the bog, stairs to the tower, the wall, the crosses, and the gem game in the nursery. If any one can help me it was be AWSOME!

tonleee
Minnow
Minnow
266 Posts

[Post New]by tonleee on Jan 26, 09 2:02 AM
spazz83 wrote:I am so beyond frustrated right now. i am stuck. I can't find the way to get past the bog, stairs to the tower, the wall, the crosses, and the gem game in the nursery. If any one can help me it was be AWSOME!

Welcome to the Forum!

The Bog: You need to finish the gem game before you can cross the bog!

The stairs to the tower:...well...you never use the stairs to the tower

The wall: You have to finish the crosses first

The Crosses: you have to cross the bog first

the Gem game: You have to do the leprechaun puzzle in the flower garden, just left of the castle

....I didn't help you much! I don't want to give too much away. The gem game sounds what you need to work toward next. You will get a book from Kit to help you with the leprechauns....you must get your fortune told then talk to Kit. If you already have, then just talk to him. He will need your help on something, and then give you the book. If you already have the book, then you can solve the leprechaun puzzle and that will get you going on the gem game.

A hint for the Gem game......Right to left!

If you need anything else....please let us know

[Post New]by jstchllout20 on Jan 28, 09 11:52 AM
I just downloaded the game and I am already having problems. I got the sliding puzzle in place but it's saying I am missing a piece. Where do I go from there?

tonleee
Minnow
Minnow
266 Posts

[Post New]by tonleee on Jan 28, 09 12:32 PM
jstchllout20 wrote:I just downloaded the game and I am already having problems. I got the sliding puzzle in place but it's saying I am missing a piece. Where do I go from there?

You will find that peice later in the game. If you haven't yet, go to the house. Let us know if you need anything else

Re:Welcome to Nancy Drew: The Haunting of Castle Malloy forum/FIRSTTIME PLAYER

[Post New]by papaoo on Jan 29, 09 6:20 AM
I HAVE THE REAL TROUBLE WITH THIS GAME.I TRIED TO REINSTALL 2 OR 3 TIME ALREADY.MY TROUBLE IS MY SCREEN IS BECOME BLACK AND DIFFICULT TO PLAY.PLEASE HELP

[Post New]by papaoo on Jan 29, 09 6:22 AM
THANKS.I WILL TRY AGAIN

didi3022
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by didi3022 on Jan 30, 09 2:19 PM

Help please..I am trying to get the sheep in the barn..UGH!!!! I have tried so many times and my walkthrough says that there should be a counter next to the whistle on top but there is no counter on mine. Can someone please help me?
Thank you very much in advance.
Diane

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 30, 09 2:26 PM
didi3022 wrote:

Help please..I am trying to get the sheep in the barn..UGH!!!! I have tried so many times and my walkthrough says that there should be a counter next to the whistle on top but there is no counter on mine. Can someone please help me?
Thank you very much in advance.
Diane

Hi Diane- welcome to the forums!

Have you talked to the caretaker at the pub? You will see the counter after he tells you to collect and shear the sheep.

[Post New]by fasanerie on Feb 6, 09 12:14 AM
Hi,ich brauche die Sitzordnung am Hochzeitstisch!

tonleee
Minnow
Minnow
266 Posts

[Post New]by tonleee on Feb 6, 09 9:01 AM
fasanerie wrote:Hi,ich brauche die Sitzordnung am Hochzeitstisch!

an der linken Seite der Tabelle beginnen, gehend hinunter und herum:

Taylor
Rose
John
Linda
Richard
Heather
Jane
Kit
Adam
Matt
Kyler