Bucket List Trip - Alaska

Re:Bucket List Trip - Alaska

[Post New]by roses_r_red on May 29, 17 3:53 PM
Strawberries will grow like gangbusters!

Thunder,Dozer, and Bolt tied for the buckets of water. The rest of the dragons realized this was more of a chore and less of a game and the all quit after a couple of buckets each.

Thunder wanted chocolate ice cream, Dozer went for mint chocolate chip, and bolt gobbled down a gallon of strawberry ice cream.

Oh man, the ribs are fabulous! Thanks Abbie. The barbecue sauce is great!

The dragons are busy cleaning up. Most of them have to head home. Draghi went home earlier this morning and has just returned with some more rum for us! I did not ask where it came from.

Just mixed up some strawberry daiquiris. Plenty for anyone who stops by.

karatopa
Catfish
Catfish
1,550 Posts

[Post New]by karatopa on May 30, 17 5:47 AM
Ok did someone send those dragons over to twilight to dig me a vedge patch it's undermining the foundation on some of my buildings it's so big. I'll plant some fire fruit (borrowed that name from another game I used to play the dragons there loved it and it seemed appropriate ) but what I really need is turf and a Lorry load of cement

I brought afternoon tea scones jam and cream and might try that fiirst actually
Boy oh boy what a mess

Kara

Edited on 05/30/2017 at 5:48:27 AM PST

Abbietweets
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,025 Posts

[Post New]by Abbietweets on May 30, 17 10:01 AM

Oh what a thing to come back to. The dragons were meant to clear you a patch of land on Buddy's. manor for you to plant some veggies for her, not dig yours up!!!!!

So sorry Kara. We'll get them back to do any repairs that are necessary. We might leave you with a bare garden and then we can have another planting party at yours next time

Roses- can you get some of them back to help? Hagrida and I have borrowed a cement mixer and are about to start shoring up the foundations.

A few turfs are salvageable from Buddy's where we dug them up ,so they can be put down where Kara says.

Let's have a drink and a scone first though.

[Post New]by roses_r_red on May 30, 17 11:00 AM
The scones are delish. Thanks Kara.

Sorry about your patch. Bolt and Bertha on their way to help put things back together again. I have the feeling that Torchie wanted to surprise you with a vege patch.

Hopefully we can all get together this weekend and put one in for you...where you want it this time. The dragons really had a lot of fun working on Buddy's.

Abbietweets
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,025 Posts

[Post New]by Abbietweets on May 31, 17 6:01 AM
Cheers boys, that's all the concreting done and the lawn relaid. Thanks Hagrida and Bertha for keeping the food and drink coming.

Now there's a nice clean field ready for Kara to decide what she wants to plant in the way of veggies or fruit.

Don't like to ask boys and girls but we could do with a bit of fertiliser. Now aim direct onto the field and NOT onto the manor. Let's not make Kara cross again.

Buddytrex
Clownfish
Clownfish
732 Posts

[Post New]by Buddytrex on Jun 1, 17 7:29 AM
Hi everyone,
I see you have had a great time at my manors. I found some wonderful mountains for the dragons to frolic in and play dragon games. Alaska was beautiful. I wish I could put pictures in this post. Thanks for the veggie garden. I have restocked the beer, wine, rum, lemon cookies plus a new desert - baked Alaska.

Abbietweets
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,025 Posts

[Post New]by Abbietweets on Jun 1, 17 8:13 AM
Welcome home Buddytrex. Glad you had such a fabulous time. As you can see everyone's been busy. Enjoy your veggies. We've been looking forward to your lemon cookies, and the 'new' dessert of baked Alaska.

Next stop Kara manor???. Ground prepared for veggies ready.

If not the next party will be at one of mine. Haven't decided yet which one, date to be arranged --- not this weekend, I've got too much on.

[Post New]by roses_r_red on Jun 1, 17 11:53 AM
Welcome home! Hope you like the garden. The dragons were kept busy and out of trouble. All the dragons really enjoyed getting together and we made a game out of all the work that went into putting the garden together. There is still some room left for you to plant more veges...or a lemon tree.

mmmmm Baked Alaska.

Glad you're back. We ran out of the lemon cookies several days ago.

karatopa
Catfish
Catfish
1,550 Posts

[Post New]by karatopa on Jun 3, 17 4:41 AM
Welcome back buddytrex hope you had a great time

I bought the plants so I'm ready when you are and I think it should be a bring a plant party that way I might discover some new ones
Kara

Abbietweets
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,025 Posts

[Post New]by Abbietweets on Jun 4, 17 8:35 AM
Now it's time to help Kara plant her garden, so all over to "Kara's Garden"

Go to: