Dr. Lynch: Grave Secrets

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Dr. Lynch: Grave Secrets

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 23, 08 10:23 PM
Robilyn wrote:Hi:
I m stuck in the garden, trying to put food in the hummingbird feeders. I picked up the bucket, but it will only let me fill one feeder. Is there something I am missing. Do I have to fill the bucket back up? Help. Thank You.

Make sure you are clicking on the feeders with your cursor and not the bag.

[Post New]by cat_lady_18 on Oct 24, 08 5:16 AM
itsme07 wrote:Sherals and Jolanda:regarding the "L" in the Tea room

While reading the review of this game at Gamezebo, the same question popped up in the forums-here are the two responses. The person who asked, has been looking for two days (or so she said)

1. It's on the curtain that's on the left I believe, top left side, it's a lavender color. Good Luck
2. The letter L is at the left hand end of the left hand pelmet. It is green in colour. ( does that make sense?)

Good Luck
Thanks for the help with the "L". I had run out of time twice looking for it.

ghost777
Narwhal
Narwhal
33,167 Posts

[Post New]by ghost777 on Oct 24, 08 8:51 AM
sillyfeet wrote:
ghost777 wrote:Too many glitch`s here for me.in beginning heads won`t stay on mantle and other glitch in early on .not for me.

Ghost, there is a precise order the heads have to go onto the mantle. They won't "stick" in just any spot.

To add.......every head was placed precisely on each mantel.no dice won`t sit ,two work three won`t.game froze after third time trying.Other games work very good on my puter.too bad ,liked this one in the beginning.not worth the stress sorry.And no where close to mushroom age fun.

Edited on 10/24/2008 at 8:52:30 AM PST

ghost777
Narwhal
Narwhal
33,167 Posts

[Post New]by ghost777 on Oct 24, 08 8:56 AM
Already been there they are super as usual this one was just a glitch downloading somehow.moved on to Mysterys of treasure Island. Some times glitch`s happen.they have all my DX Diag and everything.no problems here at this end ,was just one of those things.kinda neat game though.

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Oct 24, 08 8:57 AM
CatLady --- welcome to the Fish Pond. You said
I had run out of time twice looking for it.
Same for me, but third time lucky. Good thing I found it that time. If I hadn't, I probably would have skipped it...just couldn't face going backwards another time. LOL

bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Oct 24, 08 9:03 AM
Hello everyone! I just thought I’d pop in and let you know that I’ve gone ahead and moved this discussion to the forum that we have set up for Dr. Lynch: Grave Secrets.

Happy gaming!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 24, 08 9:42 AM
ghost777 wrote:Already been there they are super as usual this one was just a glitch downloading somehow.moved on to Mysterys of treasure Island. Some times glitch`s happen.they have all my DX Diag and everything.no problems here at this end ,was just one of those things.kinda neat game though.

So were you able to finish the game?

kwhel
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

[Post New]by kwhel on Oct 24, 08 6:09 PM
right now

gleyn
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by gleyn on Jun 15, 10 6:05 AM
I'm in the attic and I can't find the letter I. It's driving me crazy. Can someone help?
Gleyn

[Post New]by froggut12 on Jun 18, 10 4:08 PM
castellerin wrote:I have said in previous games...........don't know if it is any of your problems but anyone who has a new 64bit computer as opposed to older 32 bit, well it just won't play a lot of the games properly. The BF tech told me their games do not yet support 64 bit. I know a lot of athlon processors are now 64bit and there will be more and more coming. good luck...........I can only play about 70 percent of BF games.

[Post New]by froggut12 on Jun 18, 10 4:13 PM
castellerin wrote:I have said in previous games...........don't know if it is any of your problems but anyone who has a new 64bit computer as opposed to older 32 bit, well it just won't play a lot of the games properly. The BF tech told me their games do not yet support 64 bit. I know a lot of athlon processors are now 64bit and there will be more and more coming. good luck...........I can only play about 70 percent of BF games.

[Post New]by froggut12 on Jun 18, 10 4:16 PM
I have a Windows 7 computer and I can't play my Mystery Case Files games and a couple of other games too. No one at BF could help me but they were great at trying to help more than once. Hope the games inventors can make a patch or something so that I can play my games again.

Go to: