KARA'S GARDEN

Abbietweets
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,025 Posts

Re:KARA'S GARDEN

[Post New]by Abbietweets on Jun 9, 17 10:16 AM
Hagridas here Kara ready to go, just tell her where you want her.

Well done Ima, glad to see you again and thanks for the gin making. Much appreciated, although I don't drink it myself. I've been running between the fountains, trouble is I've been running to somewhere else as well

Looks like it's going to be a good night with plenty of food and drink.

[Post New]by roses_r_red on Jun 9, 17 10:37 AM
Bertha and Bolt are helping to stomp down the turf. The dragons think it's a great game!

Wow! The food smells wonderful! Think I'll grab a few strawberries and run them through the chocolate before I get back to work. Yum!

karatopa
Catfish
Catfish
1,550 Posts

[Post New]by karatopa on Jun 9, 17 11:20 AM
All this stomping our dragons are doing a beautiful job it's almost finished torchie please mind everybody's feet some times your just too enthusiastic, right I think that's enough wonderful job now I'm in a mess I need a shower and then there is a risotto calling yes I'm sure there will be something for you too dragons go and wash up left right left right off you go
See you all soon

[Post New]by roses_r_red on Jun 9, 17 11:30 AM
The dragons are all splashing around in the river. There are several pigs cooking for them as soon as they are clean. I think they will be sleeping for the rest of the day.

Oh boy! The risotto is yummy! Think I need seconds. I will hold back on thirds until everyone else has a chance to dig in.

Lets see...which fountain shall I Try first...decisions, decisions.

karatopa
Catfish
Catfish
1,550 Posts

[Post New]by karatopa on Jun 9, 17 1:05 PM
Here I come all clean plate and glass in hand everything looks great yum yum and tastes good too now which fountain to start with rum I think I brought some coke I know I'm a light weight lol
I can't wait till it's dark and the fairy lights are on another little drink I think cheers all

Buddytrex
Clownfish
Clownfish
732 Posts

[Post New]by Buddytrex on Jun 10, 17 3:18 AM
Breakfast time, I have pancakes with sausage, bacon, or ham or all three cooking on the grill. Coffee is brewing in a cauldron. I hope Thunder and Lightning showed up to help with the planting and stomping.

Abbietweets
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,025 Posts

[Post New]by Abbietweets on Jun 10, 17 5:13 AM
Is that maple bacon Buddy-- ooh yummy ?. That with a pancake will do me fine. Glad the dragons are enjoying themselves, they've done us proud. I'm working on some small tasks for them to do over at mine next weekend. Can someone remember to bring the spit roaster. ?

Spread the word folks, let's see if we can get a few newbies to come along. Mind you a few of our regulars seem to be keeping a low profile , perhaps they don't like gardening.

karatopa
Catfish
Catfish
1,550 Posts

[Post New]by karatopa on Jun 10, 17 7:07 AM
Can't understand that Abbie this gardening is far easier than the weeding in my own garden
I brought deserts cheesecake almond cake and a trifle and cream too ill put it in the fridge see you later
Kara

[Post New]by roses_r_red on Jun 10, 17 10:02 AM
Having a late start this morning. Boy do those pancakes look good. I'll take two with some bacon.

I picked some oranges and squeezed some fresh orange juice. (of course I added a little something to it)

Tomorrow maybe we can pick some tomatoes, make juice, and maybe add a little something.

Ooooo...I just saw the cheesecake. Too bad I'm already stuffed. Hope there is a piece left later today.

Kara, anything else you would like while we are all here? How about a gazebo?

Buddytrex
Clownfish
Clownfish
732 Posts

[Post New]by Buddytrex on Jun 10, 17 10:31 AM
Oh boy, freshly squeezed orange juice, I think that will go great with the cheesecake.
How about a maze with the gazebo in the center?

karatopa
Catfish
Catfish
1,550 Posts

[Post New]by karatopa on Jun 10, 17 11:38 AM
Hi
A gazebo brilliant idea roses then we can party rain or shine in

A maze yea I love those good thought buddytrex

This will be the best garden ever

I'm going for some food and definitely a glass or two from the fountains

[Post New]by roses_r_red on Jun 10, 17 4:23 PM
Well, looks like tomorrow is a maze and a gazebo. Tonight we eat, drink and be merry!

Big last day party tomorrow night. I'm bringing a cauldron of corn on the cob, a zucchini and corn casserole (full of cheese), a cauldron full of freshly picked fruit, and more strawberries for the chocolate fountain.

I'll put on some more pigs for the dragons...I'll save the ribs for us. The dragons will spend some of the day fishing so we will have plenty of fresh fish to cook over the fire.

Right now, I need some of that cheesecake and trifle.

Abbietweets
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,025 Posts

[Post New]by Abbietweets on Jun 11, 17 1:44 AM
Right, I've brought some hedging to start the maze, but we'll need a lot more. Someone , namely Kara, pick where you want the gazebo and then we'll radiate outwards with the hedging . We need a very clever dragon to fly above the land to tell us that the maze is just that, and not just a lot of dead ends. Whose dragon is up for it? Hagrida is no good at that sort of thing, she gets easily distracted and would probably seal some of us inside it ???.

First of all, breakfast and then let's get busy.

Buddytrex
Clownfish
Clownfish
732 Posts

[Post New]by Buddytrex on Jun 11, 17 5:29 AM
Hedges are on the way along with a cauldron of mixed fruit soaked in rum. Thunder and Lightning are willing to be spotters for the maze building. Just make such there are plenty of ice cream trucks around.

IMAHUGGER
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by IMAHUGGER on Jun 11, 17 7:47 AM
Hello all,
Sorry I missed some time here but, in my defence I have been in the greenhouse planting seedlings. It shouldn't be too long before they can be transferred to the garden. I have also made a very large meat and potato pie, we love it in Yorkshire so hope you will like it. It's not really summer food but really delicious! I will keep popping in but have family here soon. I will come back after they leave but will be there in soul and having a drink in the meantime. I am bringing Skybolt with me, she's been sulking but I've persuaded her to come (must be that tot of rum I gave her)

[Post New]by roses_r_red on Jun 11, 17 8:30 AM
Bolt has arrived with the lumber for the gazebo. Bertha has the nails, saws, and hammers.

After a little refreshment from the nearest fountain, I have the foundation down and the sides are going up. Skybolt is holding the rafters in place. Where is the ladder? We need a ladder!

Abbietweets
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,025 Posts

[Post New]by Abbietweets on Jun 11, 17 9:28 AM
Oh no! Hagrida has started already, she's nicked the ladder. Haggie bring it back or you get no food and you'll be relegated to the tower.

Sorry about that roses. Let's get this finished today and then we can all get our strength back ready for the next one. I'll give you the date later.

Hope we're putting this in the right place Kara.

[Post New]by roses_r_red on Jun 11, 17 11:14 AM
It's the only place left! Everyplace else is filed with fruit trees, vegetable/fruit gardens, rose beds and flower beds.

Actually, it is the perfect spot. The ground is higher here so you get a beautiful view of the entire garden.

IMAHUGGER
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by IMAHUGGER on Jun 11, 17 1:29 PM
Leaving the pie here, swimming in gravy, eat up ladies and dragons! early work start tomorrow so early departure again. I will do a bit of digging and weeding before I go

[Post New]by roses_r_red on Jun 11, 17 3:53 PM
Thanks Ima. The meat pie is great. So much food here we will be eating all night.

Go to: