Re:Welcome to Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life forum

[Post New]by jobennett on May 15, 13 4:13 PM
SeverineSnape wrote:You need to have level 2 science and then build the clothing hut. Once the hut is finished, drop a villager on the pukpy vines growing on the cliff face. They will go get a cutting tool to cut it. Fill your pot with salt water and boil it. Then add the vines. Once the stew is done, drop a villager on the pot and they will take it to a stone by the sea. Keep dropping villagers on the pulp on the stone until it turns into cloth.

[Post New]by jobennett on May 15, 13 4:15 PM
I have done the whole cloth bolts thing, I have 6 in my building, but still cannot go to the next step, got any idea what I am doing wrong?

[Post New]by lsprankle on May 18, 13 8:59 AM
what is the necklace, where they clear debris, for?

jlah
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by jlah on Jun 23, 14 12:09 PM
This is a fun game!! Just want to be sure you all know about the settings under options on the menu screen. You can choose, pause, slow, normal, or fast. If you log out of the game and leave it on fast, you will come back to find kids grown and people died-everything goes faster. For example in slow mode a woman will nurse her baby and not work for 90+ minutes, in fast mode it is only about 40 min. Everyone works faster in fast mode and the collection items show up more. If you pause the game it will stay right where you left off. That's not always the best choice because if you're waiting to get to the necessary tech points, it's better to leave it on slow so they will keep researching while you're not playing. I did that and came back to find enough tech points to move up a level. Just wanted to be sure you are aware of theses settings-ENJOY!!!

Go to: