SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

Re:Walkthrough available for Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Mar 10, 13 3:16 AM
swastikanandwani wrote:im having a problem making the stew of the spicy smelling herb can any help me out if anyone knows about it
I don't think there is a specific spicy plant stew that's important for any puzzles in the game. I think there's one with fresh water, two soapy plants and one spicy plant for the soapy stew trophy, though.

But for all edible stews you need to get water from the stream (all the salt water ones are too disgusting to eat, heat it up with a rock, add three herbs (different combinations have different effects) and then add some food from the food bin. Then drop villagers on the stew to eat it.

[Post New]by macks1981 on Nov 2, 13 5:17 AM
Ive been trying to get the hot stones but they are covered with moss how do i get the moss off or does it do it by itself after time?

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Nov 7, 13 2:20 PM
macks1981 wrote:Ive been trying to get the hot stones but they are covered with moss how do i get the moss off or does it do it by itself after time?
I'm not sure which stones you're talking about. The stones by the bridge can be picked up and put in the fire. Once they glow red in the fire they can be carried to a pot of water to make a stew.

The moss-covered stones in the stream are part of a puzzle. Once you have the fishing nets, crabs start appearing on the beach. Distract a crab with two children and then have an adult catch them while they;re distracted. The adult will take the crab to the stream, where it will remove the moss from the rock. However, these rocks don't get hot.

Go to: