Beautiful game!

Rebeca_Lily
Catfish
Catfish
1,515 Posts

Re:Beautiful game!

[Post New]by Rebeca_Lily on Apr 22, 10 8:54 AM
tinaccarroll wrote:just wondering if anyone noticed a glitch with the kettle scene with the blacksmith, got the kettle water and i ended up in the oldman cabin then ended up in blacksmith cabin, or am i imagining it. anyways ill buy the game.

It's not a glitch - the tutorial noticed, that when you need to use some object from the present area in another area, the object will blink, and if you click on it, you are passed straight to the corresponding area, without passing the map.

emmyjayne
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,375 Posts

[Post New]by emmyjayne on Apr 22, 10 9:15 AM
Wow, beautiful game is right! This is my favorite type of iHOG and it's just beautifully done. A definite buy for me.

angelfish106
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,378 Posts

[Post New]by angelfish106 on Apr 23, 10 6:42 AM
I never buy CE's as a rule for financial reasons but this was an immediate must-have for me. I have over 300 games on my PC and I can't think of many that equal this in terms of how the developer has taken such care and thought over creating something that was a real pleasure to play.

Beautiful to look at, nice storytelling, fractured hidden objects not (in my opinion) too small to find, excellent bonus content that doesn't give any clues about where to go next (just leaves you to find out for yourself!), nice side task of finding the maple leaves, good mix of puzzles...well I can't think of a bad thing to say about this lovely game.

I played the more difficult level as I don't like being led about by the hand but it wasn't so hard that I ended up frustrated. I played it through from beginning to end, left bonus level for today and just finished it. Looks like there may be a sequel; I really hope there is! The developers deserve a huge pat on the back and other developers should take note; this is how to present a game.

[Post New]by SatinEssence on Apr 23, 10 11:30 PM
Loved this game! Beautiful graphics, easy to navigate and find hidden objects(especially with the the huge magnifying glass) Usually I turn music off, this game, I liked the music and kept low. Nice and calming. Loved the story, even though we've had different takes on the same story many times.....I still enjoyed it. I finished within 5hrs and started the bonus game which is a little more difficult......but still fun nonetheless.

Overall I really enjoy games like this and I had a great time playing.

hugs n' luv

Go to: