Re:Welcome to Mushroom Age forum

[Post New]by slke034 on Nov 3, 08 8:18 AM
I played this on my grandson's site and all went great so i purchased it on my site. But when I check on the blue battle all I'm getting is the red check. What am I doing wrong?

Hologram

[Post New]by jjjyyy on Nov 3, 08 6:14 PM
lizardsgecko wrote:In the 2nd chapter, how do you connect the pieces for the hologram?
Thanks.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

ch20.1 laptop

[Post New]by LizzieK on Nov 7, 08 5:08 AM
gullbra wrote:When I click on the laptop I just get the message "It's really heavy". I can't move it. What am I doing wrong? Thoroughly enjoying the game and think it's great value, but I'm still glad there are forums and walkthroughs to help. .............Oh I'm clicking on the wrong thing. I have a feeling I'll be back
When you click on the Really Heavy thing the laptop pops out and is on the floor. It doesn't look like a laptop. It looks like a piece of copier paper on the floor, but if you click on that the laptop will go into your inventory.

[Post New]by nightwind56 on Nov 9, 08 6:15 PM
I am stuck. I really liked this game however am at a point where I don't think I can finish it which is unusual for me. I am at 18-3, 1/2, the mirror lazer game. I have gone to LIzzieK's photobucket site, gone to gamezebo walkthrough, none of the screen pics match what I have for 18-3. I have 7 balls and five mirrors, four of them verticle and one horizontal. I have worked on this spot for three days, closed the game, reopened it, etc etc. Has anyone seen this config? and have you figured it out?

Owlish
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

[Post New]by Owlish on Nov 11, 08 1:32 PM
Can anyone remind me where to find the key for the chest that has the tunic in it? On level 6 - 1 that is far as i know the last thing i need to do there. Your help would be greatly appreciated, Thank You!

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Nov 11, 08 1:44 PM
The key is outside under where the basket tray was on the white pedestal in the left lower corner. It is very light and hard to see.

[Post New]by dragfly on Nov 13, 08 7:05 PM
zyayre wrote:Ummmmm How in the heck? I can not save my game! I tried and am re-downloading it now, but it will not save even though I push the save while going through the tunnel. Any suggestions? I am angry! I have started this game 3 damn times! Email me at zyayre2000@yahoo.com PLEASE!

Hey Zyayre,
Did you get an answer to your question, cause I'm having the same problem!! I have started this game 4 times, then only to have to start over after closing it after playing for a while.
Please advise if you got an answer.
Thanks,
dragfly

eres_
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by eres_ on Nov 14, 08 5:33 AM
i'm very stuck on the hallowgram fuses game. i think it's chapter 11. i tried to solve this game 10 times already, i cannot get it! can you please, please help me?

Supaige
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Supaige on Nov 19, 08 9:23 PM
LizzieK wrote:
nightwind56 wrote:I am stuck. I really liked this game however am at a point where I don't think I can finish it which is unusual for me. I am at 18-3, 1/2, the mirror lazer game. I have gone to LIzzieK's photobucket site, gone to gamezebo walkthrough, none of the screen pics match what I have for 18-3. I have 7 balls and five mirrors, four of them verticle and one horizontal. I have worked on this spot for three days, closed the game, reopened it, etc etc. Has anyone seen this config? and have you figured it out?
If you don't have the configuration that is the same as the photos in the Gamezebo walkthrough and my photos then you may have to start the game over as a new player. You should also contact customer support and make sure that you have the lasted version of the game. Good luck!

I am having the same problem as Nightwind with 18-3, 1/2 - the screen pics do not in any way match what I have for 18-3. (Though I adore this game as a whole, I really, really do NOT like the mirror puzzles, so this is an extra added annoyance.) I downloaded this game from BigFish earlier this week, so surely the version is the latest one available. After having come so far, I really don't want to have to start over, or re-download the game. Any other suggestions at all, please?

Susan P.

divaprods
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

[Post New]by divaprods on Nov 25, 08 9:46 AM
Still having trouble w/this mirror puzzle. I've restarted the game twice and downloaded it twice and it stil doesn't match. Sent an email to customer service w/no response. I'm very annoyed, I want to finish the game but it's impossible. What a waste of money and time

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Nov 25, 08 10:14 AM
divaprods wrote:Still having trouble w/this mirror puzzle. I've restarted the game twice and downloaded it twice and it stil doesn't match. Sent an email to customer service w/no response. I'm very annoyed, I want to finish the game but it's impossible. What a waste of money and time
If you look at the pictures in my photobucket you will see that I have added a picture of the solved new version of 18.3 1/2 mirrors puzzle. I hope this new picture will help you. Good luck!

divaprods
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

[Post New]by divaprods on Nov 29, 08 6:24 PM
lizziek you ROCK I've finally finished the game w/your help...........thanks

cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

Review

[Post New]by cat52 on Dec 9, 08 7:46 AM
Finished...amusing game. Wonder if the author(s) read Piers Anthony's "Omnivore"? The artwork for Mushroom Age looks just like the paperback edition cover of that fungal novel!

Going through the time-tunnel, the percentage-of-game-complete number seems to have suffered its own timequake a few times. After going from 72% to 28% to 57%, I stopped using it as a guide...

Unlike most HO/puzzle games, this one has some replay value (allowing time for memory to lapse on pinball, mirror, and zodiac solutions - in my case, this would be about 30 minutes...)

C+

[Post New]by noraallen on Dec 10, 08 9:15 PM
I cannot save each chapter as I complete it! I save as I play in each time tunnel. but when I return to game its gane . I know aboutr the pictures along the bottom ofopening page thaT LIST All thwe chapters, but it dont get me anywhere either. please help!!!

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 11, 08 4:10 AM
noraallen wrote:I cannot save each chapter as I complete it! I save as I play in each time tunnel. but when I return to game its gane . I know aboutr the pictures along the bottom ofopening page thaT LIST All thwe chapters, but it dont get me anywhere either. please help!!!
Some others have had that problem and I believe that they had to contact customer service where they bought the game.

[Post New]by chocdrops on Jan 7, 09 2:33 PM
I downloaded the game,but when i click on objects
it will not work.help please.
cheers

cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by cat52 on Jan 8, 09 12:57 AM
chocdrops wrote:I downloaded the game,but when i click on objects
it will not work.help please.
cheers

Choc, sorry you are having problems, and welcome to the forums...this sounds like a tech support issue to me. Over on the right of the screen is a link to tech support. I hope it all works out quickly and well!

[Post New]by caburke on Jan 12, 09 7:53 AM
I am having trouble in Chapter 11 in the repair and activate the holographic device. Can anyone help me? Thanks

[Post New]by borgking on Jan 24, 09 1:49 AM
LizzieK wrote:
divaprods wrote:Still having trouble w/this mirror puzzle. I've restarted the game twice and downloaded it twice and it stil doesn't match. Sent an email to customer service w/no response. I'm very annoyed, I want to finish the game but it's impossible. What a waste of money and time
If you look at the pictures in my photobucket you will see that I have added a picture of the solved new version of 18.3 1/2 mirrors puzzle. I hope this new picture will help you. Good luck!

Hi, I am new to the forum, therefore I don't know how to see pictures in other people's photobuckets. Problem is that I am stuck at the same level (18.3 - 1/2) and cannot find a solution. Could you let me know where I could find a solution ?
Thank you very much, Dirk

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jan 24, 09 5:49 AM
borgking wrote:Hi, I am new to the forum, therefore I don't know how to see pictures in other people's photobuckets. Problem is that I am stuck at the same level (18.3 - 1/2) and cannot find a solution. Could you let me know where I could find a solution ? Thank you very much, Dirk
If you go to the topic Tips and Tricks for Mushroom Age you will find instructions on how to view photos of all the solved puzzles in this game. Here is a link to the Tips and Tricks.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/9238.page

Good luck!

Go to: