Castle Challenge

12earth45
Clownfish
Clownfish
885 Posts

Re:Castle Challenge

[Post New]by 12earth45 on Jul 6, 17 10:51 AM
Audres wrote:Even though the avatars are not that appealing to many, don't they still count toward getting the avatar achievement of 50 avatars??

Yes they do.
Believe Devs mixed avatar release. Think the cat lady, dog lover, tiger tamer was meant for summer.
Giving it a go. Working on last puzzle.
Crystal;P

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Jul 6, 17 1:47 PM
Next task is to get 1,000 coins in 4 hours.

Piece of cake. 20 maxed out HOS at 50 coins (minimum) each equals 1,000 coins.

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Jul 6, 17 1:57 PM
probably a daft question,but would it count if you win on the dice table?

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Jul 6, 17 1:58 PM
The Challenge "Get" 1000 coins in 4 hours. I don't think it cares how you get them. I don't know. Guess you'll have to try and see.

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Jul 8, 17 10:10 AM
Tonight, if you've completed the win 3 times against Anabel task, the infamous Complete a 5 part daily quest will open.

If you are not actively working on those DQ achievements (and already know more than enough about DQ's), it would be a good idea to review this thread:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/652841.page

Last year, a number of us probably spent more time trying to explain what a 5 part DQ is than we spent playing the castle challenge! I'm not going to do that again. Everything you need to know is in that link.

napoeon
Catfish
Catfish
1,565 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on Jul 8, 17 10:45 AM
Planning for the next CC task (Complete a 5-part Daily Quest).
I have Trina asking for ZZs, so I stop DQuesting for now, because only three out of the eight 5-part Daily Quests ask for Airship, hoping to get a 5-part.
Good luck to everyone.

TiramaSue, what is a 5-part daily quest?
....sorry!...I couldn't resist!!!!

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Jul 9, 17 5:56 AM

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/652841.page

Last year, a number of us probably spent more time trying to explain what a 5 part DQ is than we spent playing the castle challenge! I'm not going to do that again. Everything you need to know is in that link.

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Jul 9, 17 9:58 AM
1 game finished with the CC task, 1 game will try again at midnight GMT.

Next task is easy, then we're back to sending ships again. Then we're done with airships until task 23 (and possibly task 24).

If you've fallen behind, there's still plenty of time to catch up. There are lots of tasks that take an hour or less.

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Jul 9, 17 10:16 AM
TiramaSue wrote:
If you've fallen behind, there's still plenty of time to catch up. There are lots of tasks that take an hour or less.

In a row even. As long as they are all unlocked and you're behind...
Tasks 9 thru 14 can be done in the same day.
Tasks 16 thru 20 can be done in the same day.

Depending on how you're doing on the challenges there are a few others that can be combined on the same day as long as they are unlocked and you do them in order.

Easy peasy.

If you can get through the first 8 days of the CC the rest is a breeze with a few bumps along the way. It is COMPLETELY doable.

ellenkcl
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by ellenkcl on Jul 9, 17 10:30 AM
When the challange of 5 parter came about I was given a 10 part. I went ahead and finished the 10 part (using precious diamonds) and when I completed it I was given another 10 parter. It seems as if you do not do anything with the DQ you get the same one until you do it. Can I just do one section and wait for daily change and get another type maybe....?

GulfCoastGuppy
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,963 Posts

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Jul 9, 17 11:15 AM
Ellenkcl, yes, you can just do a couple of parts, all of the parts, or even none of the parts of any DQ you get any day. Like if you just want some of the rewards or pet medallions and work up to but not sending an airship. The new day will reset the gnome quest, finished or not. But, it IS purely random what the new day will bring. It may be a 3, 5, or 10 part and, heaven forbid, it CAN be the same one you just finished or just let sit

Good Luck

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Jul 9, 17 5:39 PM
Task #7, clicking on 50 morphing flowers in 60 minutes, is an easy one, but it's back to sending airships with the next task, so check your inventory. Good day to relax playing HOS to stock up your coins and airships items, and play some puzzles to try for some diamonds.

ellenkcl
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by ellenkcl on Jul 9, 17 6:05 PM
Just checked my game after day time change. Did 3 segments of yesterdays 10 parter. Received same 10 parter 3 days in a row now. I have sent a request for help. Hope I get an answer soon. I asked if my game could be frozen or something.

Ellen

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Jul 10, 17 5:56 PM
Task #8, sending 3 packed airships, is pretty straightforward. Just remember to hit the send button.

susielee
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by susielee on Jul 10, 17 6:19 PM
I'm throowing in the towel on THIS Castle Challenge. Those Easter Bunny avatars are just not worth what it's costing to get them. Looking ahead at the locked challenges yet to do I'm just not willing to part with my inventory, coins and diamonds to get those particular avatars. Maybe the next will be better for me.....this one isn't.

Debchet
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
453 Posts

[Post New]by Debchet on Jul 10, 17 6:38 PM
susielee wrote:I'm throowing in the towel on THIS Castle Challenge. Those Easter Bunny avatars are just not worth what it's costing to get them. Looking ahead at the locked challenges yet to do I'm just not willing to part with my inventory, coins and diamonds to get those particular avatars. Maybe the next will be better for me.....this one isn't.

100% agree!!!

[Post New]by Marmotology58 on Jul 11, 17 1:13 PM
Thank you so you TiramaSue! I've been playing this game for a couple years and I never quite understood the parts to the Daily Challenge.
Reading that link you posted just turned on a lightbulb and finally I get it.
I feel so much better now. Did the 5 part challenge in minutes.
Still don't like the avatars but I'll probably play if I don't deplete my inventory.
Thanks again TiramaSue!!!

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Jul 11, 17 1:16 PM
Marmotology58 wrote:Thank you so you TiramaSue! I've been playing this game for a couple years and I never quite understood the parts to the Daily Challenge.
Reading that link you posted just turned on a lightbulb and finally I get it.
I feel so much better now. Did the 5 part challenge in minutes.
Still don't like the avatars but I'll probably play if I don't deplete my inventory.
Thanks again TiramaSue!!!

You're welcome.

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Jul 11, 17 1:19 PM
Task #9, Earn 450 coins by collecting morphing objects, will open up at GMT midnight.

Wouldn't surprise me if we see more stamps and diamonds dropping while we work on this one.

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Jul 11, 17 1:25 PM
TiramaSue wrote:Task #9, Earn 450 coins by collecting morphing objects, will open up at GMT midnight.

Wouldn't surprise me if we see more stamps and diamonds dropping while we work on this one.

Thanks for the reminder.

Game 1 hasn't sent any airships because it's waiting for good DQ's but I can still collect morphs for stamps even if they won't count until task 8 is finished. Still working on my Unique Stamp achievement

I wouldn't have thought of that had you not posted this info Thanks again.

Go to: