Re:Thunder and Lightning 's scaverager hunt

[Post New]by Abbietweets on Jul 26, 17 3:16 AM
Tee hee hee,

Bolt and Berthas sat nav must need adjusting ---- no wonder they didn't find anything at my manors ---- they went to Airliebirds by mistake . Sorry Airlie for all the boiling cauldrons. If I bring over some rice can I cook some in one of them then we can have it with some barbecued chicken?

Buddytrex
Clownfish
Clownfish
665 Posts

[Post New]by Buddytrex on Jul 26, 17 11:41 AM
Thunder and Lightning are off to Hogwarts Magical Manor. They have found a carnival and Ferris wheel, There is a pond so they are splashing around happily. There are three spin wheels and they don't know which one they should bet on. Round and round they go, where they stop nobody knows. What they found realy interesting was Hogwarts was spelled out in morada flowers.

[Post New]by roses_r_red on Jul 26, 17 10:12 PM
Sorry Abbie. Senior moment (or to much )

Sent bertha and Bole to tiptapmoo n t8r too (or something like that). They will visit the eye doctor while they are there. Afterwards they can play on the 1 Ferris Wheel they found there.

Edited on 07/29/2017 at 6:01:29 PM PST

Buddytrex
Clownfish
Clownfish
665 Posts

[Post New]by Buddytrex on Jul 27, 17 4:26 PM
Thunder and Lightning just returned from 256 Mockingbird Ave. they spent the day at the carnival and playing with 20 + juggling clowns. Instead of balls, they juggled clowns. Auntie Boil was there watching the spectacle. If anyone has ides on what we should be looking for, please feel free to add the item to the list.

[Post New]by roses_r_red on Jul 27, 17 4:42 PM
Bertha and Bolt visited the carnival at Painting Box. Decided to leave and look for straw men to burn.

Ideas for items to look for:
Hearse
Straw men
UFO/corn field
Barns

Buddytrex
Clownfish
Clownfish
665 Posts

[Post New]by Buddytrex on Jul 28, 17 8:05 AM
Thunder and Lightning visited OOPS. They found a corn filed complete with scarecrow, 2 crop circles, and 3 straw men. All the paths were beds of coal. It will be a hot time in the old town tonight.

[Post New]by roses_r_red on Jul 28, 17 9:36 PM
Ran by Lightning 19. You did not have any of the things we were looking for, so we emptied your ice cream trucks.

I really did not mean to look for ALL the items at once. I was just throwing out some thoughts. That's OK. 4 things and I come up empty!

eli173
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,373 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Jul 29, 17 6:04 AM
Hint for one of your selected items: Heliland Cemetery. I expect an exact number, though, no less!

Buddytrex
Clownfish
Clownfish
665 Posts

[Post New]by Buddytrex on Jul 29, 17 6:40 AM
Stopped at Quirky Manor, the boys didn't find any of the items. However, there are some great items drawn out. If Quirky Manor is one of your neighbors, stop in and see the car, flower, tree, etc.

[Post New]by roses_r_red on Jul 29, 17 9:59 AM
I stopped by Heliland late last night but did not post it. I counted 53 hearses and Bolt burned down 3 straw men.

Heading over to Quirky to check it out

Edited on 07/29/2017 at 10:00:28 AM PST

eli173
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,373 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Jul 29, 17 10:32 AM
There are 57 hearses in Heliland! Tsk tsk!

As for Quirky, it's the same old from the contest, I was going to do new things but haven't managed.

[Post New]by roses_r_red on Jul 29, 17 6:07 PM
I think I came awfully close for as late at night that I visited. Maybe those four hearses were off collecting more coffins and were not there when I visited!

Glad to hear from you Eli. Are you back?

Bertha and Bolt wet by Teardrop creek, fish farm, and cocmartinianyone and found none of the things we were looking for. That's zip, nada, zero.

Getting very hot again...heading for the pool and a tall cold glass if ice tea (maybe a long island ice tea).

eli173
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,373 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Jul 30, 17 8:39 AM
Thanks, roses, I missed a few days but now I resumed daily playing, although my time is very limited. I thought about closing the old manors to save time but I just couldn't do it! I'll have that chilled ice tea, too! Cheers!

Buddytrex
Clownfish
Clownfish
665 Posts

[Post New]by Buddytrex on Jul 30, 17 3:24 PM
Thunder and Lightning just returned from Raven Manor 2. They found a couple of straw men plus a corn field with a crop circle in the center. Time for the boys to use the water slide. Splash, splash, splash!!!

[Post New]by roses_r_red on Jul 30, 17 4:48 PM
Bertha and Bolt stopped by Le Belle Maison and found 1 UFO/corn field.They then flew over to Sybyll and didn't find anything on the list. They did find herds of unicorns and they are having unicorn races.

Eli, I missed a few days so I am opening the manors up 1 each day. I decided not to bother with the ones at level 99 until I get the urge to start decorating again. Too busy with summer and family in and out.

Meanwhile, back to floating around the pool with some more of that "ice tea"!

Buddytrex
Clownfish
Clownfish
665 Posts

[Post New]by Buddytrex on Jul 31, 17 6:50 AM
Thunder and Lightning stopped at Believe 16. There are plenty of straw men, crop circles, and even a hearse or two. Right now they are floating around the Phoenix Pool deciding whether to torch the straw men or not.

[Post New]by roses_r_red on Jul 31, 17 10:38 AM
Bertha and Bolt found none of the items at Mortons Mansion. Heading over to join Thunder and Lightning to help torch the straw men.

[Post New]by roses_r_red on Aug 2, 17 9:46 AM
After visiting 1313Mash Manor and Owls Nest and finding none of the scavenger hunt items, Bertha and Bolt found 6 straw men at Bigfoot Sanctuary. They filled balloons with red and yellow paint and are dropping them on the men! Thunder and Lightning brought some more balloon filled with purple paint and green paint and have joined in on the fun!

Buddytrex
Clownfish
Clownfish
665 Posts

[Post New]by Buddytrex on Aug 2, 17 12:39 PM
Next stop was Eye Candy, a good half dozen straw men. I think the dragons are building a catapult for the balloons. Good thing there are plenty of ponds to help clean up the mess they are making. 19 Elm St was their next stop, 3crop circles and UFOs. They are challenging the UFOs to a baseball game. Plenty of ice cream trucks to feed the ice cream habit.

Edited on 08/02/2017 at 12:43:56 PM PST

[Post New]by roses_r_red on Aug 3, 17 9:59 AM
Ran over to Magica DeSell Inc and found 1 hearse, 1 UFO, 6 straw men and a barn. They are planning a barn dance tonight. Looking for a good dance band.

Go to: