Re:Tips and Tricks for Mushroom Age

[Post New]by sharnash on Oct 27, 08 5:47 AM
need help on hologram. chapter 11.

[Post New]by slke034 on Oct 27, 08 11:48 AM
Mark
I am having the same problem nothing but red x's.

mimiismags
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by mimiismags on Oct 27, 08 1:18 PM
I can't get it to work either and no one seems to answer us. We are stuck at the beginning and just getting frustrated. Won't be buying this one I guess.

mymya
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by mymya on Oct 28, 08 9:31 AM
I loved the game.. I finished it! Will there be a follow up? Look under the carpet for the other key!
Also the bullet is in a jar, break it with the crow bar.

[Post New]by wandalou_64 on Oct 28, 08 11:35 AM
I have gone to Google and tried to get the photos of chapter 18 and they are not there. I would still like to know how to work the last challenge that is there.

lineck
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,140 Posts

Re:Level 8 moving the pillar

[Post New]by lineck on Oct 30, 08 9:56 PM
buttons3kids wrote:I need help with level 8, I can't get the pillar to move. My item is in it. Any help would be great.
Thanks

Hi did you find the tunic, I am on the same level but sorry have the same problem

sammygram
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by sammygram on Nov 2, 08 1:16 AM
to mimi how did you get the holygram done

sammygram
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by sammygram on Nov 2, 08 1:18 AM
mom23 how did you get the holygram done ive been days -any help? sammygram

sammygram
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

Re:Level 8 moving the pillar

[Post New]by sammygram on Nov 2, 08 1:22 AM
lineck wrote:
buttons3kids wrote:I need help with level 8, I can't get the pillar to move. My item is in it. Any help would be great.
Thanks

Hi did you find the tunic, I am on the same level but sorry have the same problem
there is a sack over the pillar i think when it fell down the pillar moved

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Nov 2, 08 11:39 AM
The key is outside under where the basket tray was. It is on the white pedestal in the lower left corner. The key is very light and hard to see on the top of the pedestal.

c0ffeecup
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by c0ffeecup on Nov 2, 08 11:45 AM
markd wrote:HELP...........I downloaded the game, and this is the 2nd day when i am unable to play.
the game does not allow me to pick up the required items. When clicking on the correct item it show a red x i can not process further. Very Frustrated and upset.For all the games i bought on BFG this one is pathetic, I feel that I total wasted my money seeing that i unable to process stage 1

Hi markd: Did you ever get an answer to your question. I am having the same problem. Everything goes great until after the professor passes out and then all I get is red x's. c0ffeecup

[Post New]by cinamon626 on Nov 6, 08 7:58 AM
My mom was having the same problem with the game (getting all those red x's in the first level), but now is able to play the game just fine.

this is what she did: she uninstalled the game, downloaded the latest versions of directx AND her graphics driver, then reinstalled the game. As I said, she's now playing the game (dammit, she's already at the last level, too...) Hope this helps!

gadget56
Herring
Herring
394 Posts

[Post New]by gadget56 on Nov 6, 08 9:55 AM
finished the game,was ok. Found help at gamezebo, have total walkthrough.

lucky37
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by lucky37 on Nov 6, 08 10:37 AM
6/11/08
Hello LizzieK
Thankyou for replying prompt to the Secret Garden.
Thanks to you I now have been correct in Mushroom Age but I am stuck what to do with all the nude people of Athens. Although there are different places sparkling I can't get anthing to move the basket of clothes the people themselves the guards ???
Sincerely lucky37

[Post New]by dbell198 on Nov 6, 08 3:18 PM
7abibi wrote:i cant find the first clue

gullbra
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by gullbra on Nov 6, 08 11:47 PM
Is there a way I can buy this game for a friend's computor? She has been playing it at my place and really enjoys it but she never wants to go home.

[Post New]by majetcr on Nov 7, 08 5:22 AM
So I'm at the wedding scene, and I know to click on the Professor's eye, but why can't I pick up any of the roses? I tried exiting the game, but then it took me back to lvl 18 and when I got to the wedding again, I still can't pick up anything. Am I missing something? Thanks

[Post New]by Ivey007 on Nov 7, 08 6:27 AM
jim14bl wrote:am I doing something wrong with this game everytime that I play the game and exit out of it I have to start the whole game over from the start .

[Post New]by gatita041401 on Nov 7, 08 6:32 AM
I finised it last night!!!

Did some cheating but loved it!!!!!

broomrod
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by broomrod on Nov 8, 08 7:19 AM
Help ,I am stuck on the level where you have to put things in order according to evolution. cannot get it.

Go to: