bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Grim Tales: The White Lady Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Aug 31, 17 5:03 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for your patience while waiting on a response. It sounds like there are a few issues being reported, with some of them being resolved and others still seeking assistance. I just wanted to swim by real fast with some suggested steps for some of these issues as well as how to receive additional help.

Some players have reported that a specific vendor of anti-virus software sometimes detects the files erroneously as containing a hazard. Virus messages occur when a security or antivirus program falsely identifies our secure games or applications as harmful. We take these situations very seriously and can assure you that your computer has not received any type of virus from Big Fish Games. Our products are guaranteed virus free and are tested rigorously before they’re released to the public.

What I recommend if you see a virus message for any of our games is to contact our Technical Support Team and follow the steps provided on our article regarding this sort of message:

Virus Messages

For players seeing trouble with picking up that paintbrush and haven't already on Windows, it's possible that increasing the permissions available for the game by running it as an Administrator will give it the right permissions necessary for the game to run smoothly. If you'd like to try those steps, they are on the following page:

Run Game as Administrator

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Majestyx12
Herring
Herring
350 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Grim Tales: The White Lady Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Majestyx12 on Sep 1, 17 7:00 AM
I bought the game and I got the 1st morph. My puzzle pieces won't turn but I started placing them and they didn't need to be turned after all. Placed all without turning

I have a tech issue. The eighth hops in was pairs behind items. I clicked back to the scene and back, I had one pair yet to get. It took one item and all the lights indicated I had them all but I didn't. It stopped. I found the other matching item and it took it. The lights still all on. But I can't proceed. Have Windows 10 PC.

Majestyx12
Herring
Herring
350 Posts

[Post New]by Majestyx12 on Sep 1, 17 7:15 AM
I turned the game back on and the hop was still stuck. I could still see the sparkles and click back and forth. I looked at the guide to see what I was to receive and the paint brushes were in my inventory. So went ahead with the game and the sparkles for the hop went away. So I guess I'm OK.

Majestyx12
Herring
Herring
350 Posts

[Post New]by Majestyx12 on Sep 2, 17 4:32 PM
I finished the game. I went to the archives that has the replay able hops and I had the same problem with the same hop but the archives has it has the 7th hop. When I get close to the bottom of the picture clicking about to find pairs behind objects, if I have one highlighted and it goes off of the hop, like you click on a invisible arrow to exit out. When you enter back into the picture it triggers the light indicating that you found a pair but you only found one so it gets stuck.

Go to: