Re:Welcome to Cruise Clues: Caribbean Adventure forum

[Post New]by tazzy22 on Jun 9, 10 7:31 AM
Here's another dummy who wants a walkthrough.

llstjohn
Flounder
Flounder
2,487 Posts

[Post New]by llstjohn on Jun 10, 10 8:57 AM
I didn't care for this game at all, and definitely will not buy it. I couldn't get the batteries in the camera, so never made it past there. I tried to pick up the camera but it said it needed batteries, but when I tried to put the charged batteries into the camera it woudn't take them. And the hint kept pointing to the camera so I abandoned ship.

llstjohn
Flounder
Flounder
2,487 Posts

[Post New]by llstjohn on Jun 10, 10 8:57 AM

Edited on 06/10/2010 at 8:59:42 AM PST

[Post New]by BabyCuddles on Jul 5, 10 7:00 PM
sinshack wrote:If you like straight HOGs, this is a nice, relaxing game. If you need a little more intrigue, or must have a strong story, it might not be what you are looking for. It's more along the lines of a Big City Adventure and far, far away from Madame Fate. Considering the other games lately (strategy, Match 3, Time Management) I'll take this to fill my card for the month. At least it's not written in badly-translated almost-English.

[Post New]by BabyCuddles on Jul 5, 10 7:06 PM
I love this game. I am stuck at where you have to get the gas in the generator or the boat, I am not sure which. I have found the gas jug and the hose, what else do I need to find and where is it at? I have looked every where and I can't find anything else. I even used the hint wheel on both screens and neither one will show anything, can you tell me what I am looking for and where is it at? I would appreciate it, thank you, BabyCuddles

Welcome to Cruise Clues: Caribbean Adventure forum

[Post New]by barbabsy on Aug 10, 10 12:56 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Cruise Clues: Caribbean Adventure forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Cruise Clues: Caribbean Adventure players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.
I cannot get past the first level because I can't figure out how to fill the machine with cups so I can get the cup of coffee I have the quarter but no cups.barbabsy

Edited on 08/10/2010 at 12:59:06 PM PST

[Post New]by dela14 on Sep 16, 10 12:54 PM
Where do I find a glass cutter to open the botte for the key to open the trunk?

[Post New]by dela14 on Sep 16, 10 1:01 PM
bgarcia wrote:Ya know, I like it to, but I'm stuck at the bottom of the ocean. Anyone know how to get the key out of the bottle? I assume that is what's in there, so I can open the chest.
Anyway I guess I'm not as sophisticated as some of the rest of you, although I do own over 300 hog games. Don' believe me? Ask BFG. Most of them I bought from them. Really guys, this is the best game site for HOG's.

[Post New]by lduval51 on Sep 30, 10 6:05 AM
after you get the crown done how do you move on . this game need more clue

[Post New]by greatnan1941 on Oct 15, 10 8:52 AM
hi anyone,i am playing cruise clues,and cant for the life of me find where the memory chip goes,please help me

emery419
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by emery419 on Jan 9, 11 11:00 AM
How do you get the batteries in the camera? When I click on the camera, it says the camera needs batteries. When I try to put the charged batteries into the camera, it says I can't do that here. The game seems a little glitchy to me, but I would like to continue. I even had trouble dragging and dropping the puzzle pieces -- finally got it to work, but had to try several times.

[Post New]by cateyes48 on Jan 9, 11 4:30 PM
I gave up when I couldn't find the key to open the cabinet. And you need the battery for the computer before you can put the memory card in? I assume the battery is in the cabinet but with no key you can't get in.

I gave up...

Welcome to Cruise Clues: Caribbean Adventure forum - Don't buy

[Post New]by meault on Jan 13, 11 5:24 PM
If you are careful with where you spend your bucks, pass on this one. I did the full 60 min demo and was intrigued. I purchased it and played to the finish. The end of the 60 min demo was actually very close to the end. Replay rating is 1 of 5.

Silly story. Disappointing.

[Post New]by irmtroud on Jan 26, 11 12:35 PM
Can any one help me? I can't get past the wiring diagram to continue the game.

[Post New]by counselor321 on Jan 30, 11 7:28 PM
I am having the same problem. Can't find the 4th banana and can't clear the bushes. If you find out please post.

[Post New]by wombling_free on Sep 10, 11 11:25 PM
yoda65 wrote:Where the FBI Agent is scuba diving in the Caribbean - all items have been found except the stolen jewels which need a key to open the box & a bottle covered in barnacles. How do I break the bottle (I feel the key to the box in inside) Help.

One of the railings on the ship comes of, use that to break the bottle and get the key

[Post New]by wombling_free on Sep 10, 11 11:26 PM
dela14 wrote:
bgarcia wrote:Ya know, I like it to, but I'm stuck at the bottom of the ocean. Anyone know how to get the key out of the bottle? I assume that is what's in there, so I can open the chest.
Anyway I guess I'm not as sophisticated as some of the rest of you, although I do own over 300 hog games. Don' believe me? Ask BFG. Most of them I bought from them. Really guys, this is the best game site for HOG's.

One of the railings on the ship comes of, use that to break the bottle and get the key

bmgj8
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by bmgj8 on Nov 3, 11 10:45 PM
I'm stuck on the weiring. Wish there was a walkthrough

mck30
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by mck30 on Nov 12, 11 4:10 PM
Can someone tell me where the 7th guitar is in the piano lounge. Cannot find it and when i use the clue it sparkles on the seat where clearly there is nothing there. The other 6 easy! This one won't let me move on to finish it.

[Post New]by retiredgreat on Nov 13, 11 1:18 PM
i played this for a lot longer then 18 minutes, there are several places to go into to find hidden items and you sometimes have to find a hidden item not listed to open say a chest or something, so this isn't an easy game, in one instance you had to find a machete to chop down some weeds and the machete was not listed as one of the items to find, so to me it is pretty challenging.

Go to: