JagWire1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Review for Cruise Clues: Caribbean Adventure

[Post New]by JagWire1 on Apr 28, 10 9:33 PM
Help!!!!!!! I'm on the under water scene with a treasure chest and a green bottle. Can't open the chest w/o key There is a shiney object in the bottle. What now where is the key or how do you get the bottle open? ty for any help

Itsupikachu
Flounder
Flounder
2,158 Posts

[Post New]by Itsupikachu on Apr 28, 10 11:18 PM
I just couldn't get into this one for some reason. I really don't know why. There really isn't anything wrong with the game. The graphics are good and it's bright and colorful.
I think I would have been more interested if there had been good voice-overs, I don't know. I quit before the trial was over. There just doesn't seem to be many really great games like there used to be.

Help!!!!!!! I'm on the under water scene with a treasure chest and a green bottle. Can't open the c

[Post New]by cannery on Apr 29, 10 6:08 AM
There is a stick on the boat railing that you can use to break the bottle

[Post New]by mshanrock on Apr 29, 10 9:56 AM
Is it just me or are the spiders in a lot of these hidden object games getting bigger and uglier? Some of us are VERY creeped out by the little beasts. I, for one, won't even finish the free trial (much less buy the game)!

Edited on 04/29/2010 at 9:56:37 AM PST

ktk514
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by ktk514 on Apr 29, 10 10:40 AM
biomix wrote:Oh Come on BF! Give us a break! The music is annoying, too easy,
and when I got to the picture puzzles, well, I've been doing them for years and I could not flip the pieces. No instructions or skip, just pause.

Someone didn't put enough effort into this one.

I agree completely about the picture puzzle. If it's something this simple that they didn't catch, what else did they miss (or mess up)? MAYBE if it was $2.99 and even then it would be doubtful.

unicornone
Guppy
Guppy
133 Posts

[Post New]by unicornone on Apr 30, 10 3:34 AM
Couldn't do picture puzzle either. Obviously no one thought about laptop users with trackpads that can't right and left click at same time. Why oh why is there no skip on the puzzles, I could have at least coped with that. No can do on this game, so no idea if it is a thumbs up or not... but for me ... a not.

Yosemite1956c
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by Yosemite1956c on Apr 30, 10 4:15 AM
BLEEECCCHHHHHHH

I'm hoping Deadtimes Stories makes up for this piece of (and this is me being nice) JUNK.

[Post New]by Trixie62 on Apr 30, 10 11:17 AM
How do i get the key to open the stolen jewels box in the underwater scene. there is a box that you need a key to open and a bottle with barnicles on it. what do i do????

Edited on 04/30/2010 at 11:22:36 AM PST

Gentlsong
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,865 Posts

[Post New]by Gentlsong on Apr 30, 10 12:15 PM
unicornone wrote:Couldn't do picture puzzle either. Obviously no one thought about laptop users with trackpads that can't right and left click at same time. Why oh why is there no skip on the puzzles, I could have at least coped with that. No can do on this game, so no idea if it is a thumbs up or not... but for me ... a not.

Try putting a finger on the left side of the trackpad and then pushing on the right click button or touching the right side of the trackpad with another finger.

IdahoDi
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by IdahoDi on Apr 30, 10 2:04 PM
Trixie62 wrote:How do i get the key to open the stolen jewels box in the underwater scene. there is a box that you need a key to open and a bottle with barnicles on it. what do i do????

There is a piece of the railing on the ship that is bare. Take it to use on the bottle and get the key from the bottle.

[Post New]by granmaimx2 on Apr 30, 10 6:43 PM
Can't find the last two batteries.Help

revbecca
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by revbecca on Apr 30, 10 8:49 PM
As with some other posts, I left the game to get a tip in the forum -- how to get the camera and batteries together. I'd done everything else in that scene; when I went back, I had to begin again. This one is a no-buy for me.

[Post New]by ctslnd on May 2, 10 1:54 PM
THANK U ALL very much for the tip on finding something to clean the bottle off so I could open the box I was on it for 2 days

Debbie387
Minnow
Minnow
253 Posts

[Post New]by Debbie387 on May 3, 10 8:56 PM
This was an ok game for a straight HOG, the music drove me nuts, so I turned it off. The graphics were clear although I have trouble sometimes with the size of the objects. OK game if you want to get away from some of the more darker offerings of late.

janinpa
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by janinpa on May 5, 10 1:39 PM
This game is just what I was looking for a couple of days ago. I was in that kind of dream mode I guess and I really took my good old time. Memories of a wonderful cruise. Slow, easy and relaxing. I even enjoyed the music. The scenes were fabulous, no talking (just a bit of reading). The story line was easy to catch onto. Once you caught on how the hint machine worked, it really helped. Fast loading. A good HOG. I it and was a quick buy for me. Now, lets see what kind of mood I'm in for today!!!

Jan

Edited on 05/05/2010 at 1:40:31 PM PST

[Post New]by Remicup on May 5, 10 4:40 PM
I started out enjoying this game but am at a standstill with Barbados Beach. I have played it at least two dozen times and cannot get past it. Help!!!

iquit
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by iquit on May 8, 10 2:58 AM
The game is easy, also the puzzle with the using both buttons on the mouse is confusing to most people.

I like the graphics

Printing is very small and so are some of the items to find.

[Post New]by libragirl44 on May 9, 10 4:26 PM
Nice graphics; to much blah blah. Where in the world is the fourth banana on the beach? clues are rather useless sometimes. Still can't find.

sct1968
Lobster
Lobster
99 Posts

[Post New]by sct1968 on May 9, 10 7:55 PM
i didn't even finish the demo. this game was just awful.

beepoop
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by beepoop on May 11, 10 12:14 AM
I actually thought this might be quite interesting since I really enjoy HOG. Well, it was a real let down, and I had bought it. Still think BF should have a return policy. However, the biggest disappointment was the end! Oh, well, maybe the next one will make up for it.

Go to: