Re:Post any Cruise Clues: Caribbean Adventure technical issues here only

[Post New]by mildred4301 on May 25, 10 11:58 AM
All the wires are connected to the right terminals and nothing. Had to move the picture on my screen, and still cannot get the continue button,. I am having too much trouble with BFG and find it is not worth the upset. No one at the company listens to these gripes, so why belong, and why pay. I have done, both cancelled and cancelled,.

[Post New]by SilverSpikes on May 26, 10 8:50 PM
Are you there? Is anyone reading what we post? This is my 3rd time posting the same thing; and that is - I can't click on anything. I have not been able to play the game at all. I've never had this problem with any other game.

Can you help me????

Char (Removed by moderator)

Edited on 06/29/2010 at 1:02:35 AM PST

mfbethel
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by mfbethel on May 27, 10 1:16 PM
Hi BFG,

I keep getting "Error: Access violation at 0x4FE7768B (tried to write 0x1C6C1BA0), program terminated.

Only when I alt tab between the game and Windows XP.

[Post New]by ilyseschein326 on Jun 28, 10 4:01 PM
Can anyone find the key needed to open the case with the stolen jewels?

[Post New]by kathyapodaca on Jul 7, 10 10:33 PM
I am on Barbados Beach and unable to access any farther. It is frustrating and a waste of my time to spend any more time on this game. I was given a tip - "There something underneath here, guess I need to clear some of the vegetation". It is stuck and wil not go any further. I used the trail offer and then purchased this game. I would appreciate it if you could assist me with this or give me a game credit.

[Post New]by butmom72 on Jul 22, 10 5:23 PM
I am stuck on the tiara mini game. supposed to put the jewels in get them all in but one and it does not every resemble the slot. Can anyone help, cannot skip this and move on with game. This game is fun but the tech problems are not. Had to upgrade everything twice to get the game to work.

[Post New]by choeysangel13000 on Jul 24, 10 2:06 AM
HEY,
FIRSTLY I AM NO''BILL GATES'' WHERE COMPUTORS ARE CONSERNED,
I AM IN FACT SERVERLY COMPUTOR CHALLENGED,
BUT I PERSERVERE BECAUSE I LIKE BIG FISH GAMES.
BUT THIS IS DRIVING ME TO THE BRINK OF MY SANITY,
I THINK SOON.... I WILL BE SITTING IN THE CORNER DROOLING,
PICKING IMAGINARY ''FLUFF'' OF MY JUMPER WITH THE HELP OF THE FIARY'S ! !
AM I THE ONLY ONE STUCK ON THE TIARA WITH A SPARE RED GEM,????
CAN NOT PROGRESS TO NEXT THING, WHAT IS THE ANSWER ???
IT SEAMS TO BE STUCK ON PAUSE TOO, NO HINT BUTTON OR ANY HELP BOX TO CLICK,
THERE JUST IS NO-WHERE I CAN SEE TO PUT EXTRA GEM.
HELP SOMEONE PLEASE.
CHOEYSANGEL13000

[Post New]by darlene1021 on Jul 27, 10 7:11 AM
What is up with the stolen jewels box and the bottle. I have clicked everywhere trying to find the key for the metal box. Give a hint, please.

Darlene 1021

[Post New]by smalltowntam on Jul 28, 10 8:43 PM
Hey Fishies!!

Can anyone tell me how to get the computer in Britney's Suite to take the %^&*&^$# memory card? I bought this stupid game and now i HATE IT AND i JUST GOT STARTED GOOD!! HELP!! PLEASE!!!

Smalltowntam

[Post New]by lbowers1951 on Oct 31, 10 8:14 AM
[b] Has anyone received information on why this game does not work. I cannot get past the first screen because I cannot click on anything that is inside the suit case. When I do that screen will shut down. I agree with others that say it can't be only me having these problems. It has to be a glitch in the game programming itself. If no one has received a response perhaps BIG FISH GAMES has a problem with it's customers satisfaction. If you have a solution to the problem with this game email me direct labowers@wilkes.net

bunny3620
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by bunny3620 on Mar 21, 11 10:41 PM
Well, I'm glad I decided to come here to see what the problem was with the game. Like all of you, clicking an item on the first screen and nothing happens. Can't open the suitcase either. Some fun. And here I was all ready to go on a cruise. Very disappointed that no one has responded to the problems with this game. I'm not sure that it can be saved as when I quit and tried to play it again there was no mention of continuing on with my game. I'm pretty ticked off.

blueteal44
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by blueteal44 on Mar 22, 11 12:42 AM
I would like to finish this game as each time when I have collected the artifact and are supposed to arrest the thief I end up at the opening page.I have tried twice with the original profile and once with a new profile ,still the same reesults.

Go to: