Everyone having Windows 7 issues please read

[Post New]by Daibhin on Jan 16, 12 3:47 PM
Pelican61032 wrote:I was having the same problems with Azada that everyone else here has been mentioning after upgrading to Windows 7. After extensive searching, I found the following fix in another forum. I tried it on my system, and it worked perfectly!

Greetings, gentlemen, I have a fix!

Step 1: open the start menu, and paste this into the search box (with quotes):
"%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\Big Fish Games\Azada\options.ini"
Step 2: Right click on the file, and select OPEN. The file should open with Notepad for editing.
Step 3: find the line that says "renderer=directx" and change it so it says "renderer=opengl"
Step 4: Save the file and quit notepad.

Now it should work perfectly!

@ Pelican... You life saver - it works!

Re:Post any Azada ™ technical issues here only

[Post New]by crystalqbpro on Mar 16, 12 6:06 PM
Playing on droid, Am stuck on chapter nine balancing act, i put statue on scale, get combo that equals but when i put any stone on the right pillar it just keeps removing my time as though i did wrong. Cannot move stones from scale to pillar, so they have to go back to inventory first. Have tried everything can think of do not want to star game over at this point and am worried about buying more android games

[Post New]by mommaduck77 on Jun 29, 12 8:21 PM
For 2 days, I'm keep getting froze up and get pitch black after playing few min. I don't remember what chapter I'm on, but I do know it called round and round.
It on android

cathyok
Minnow
Minnow
208 Posts

[Post New]by cathyok on Aug 6, 12 5:32 AM
Pelican you rock!!!! I followed your instructions and it worked perfect-Thanks so much. I know you will probably not see this but still wanted to tell you thank you.Because of you I did not have to bother the Big Fish techs.

Tech glitch for Nook

[Post New]by AmySchaffner on Oct 16, 12 2:43 PM
I recently purchased Azada on my Nook. I am on Chapter 4 Final Approach. I am instructed to "tilt my device in the appropriate direction". My Nook does not have sensors for that (I don't think any of them come equipped that way) Is there anyway to bypass this game?

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Oct 16, 12 3:01 PM
Hi AmySchaffner,

Welcome to the Pond! That's definitely odd, as I don't recall any puzzles that require the device to be tilted. If there is no skip button, I recommend getting in touch with our Tech Support Team and they can look into that a bit further. Providing them with screenshot of that puzzle will also help them determine what the issue is.

I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

vetchick
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by vetchick on Nov 9, 12 7:53 PM
I am not sure if my problem is a technical issue, or if I just don't know how to solve the puzzle. I am stuck on the balancing act in chapter nine. I get the stone comination correct and place them on the pillar. The back door opens, and I click on the sparkling area. I see the code. Then I go to the dial to use the code I just found, but the game keeps giving me a message that says I need to find the code. Isn't the code what I just found on the back wall? Is this a glitch, or is there a different code somewhere else? Thanks for your help!

vetchick
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by vetchick on Nov 10, 12 5:37 PM
Nevermind! I figured out my own mistake.

[Post New]by jforcier on Nov 22, 12 5:57 PM
Pelican your answer was a perfect fix only mine was direct3d but still changed to your suggestion and the game works great.....thanks so much!!!!

[Post New]by twhite216 on Jan 2, 13 1:43 PM
Greetings! Has anyone else experienced a glitch with the stones in the Balancing Act puzzle? Half of the stones are missing in my inventory. The 3 stones that I am able to pick up seem to be the correct amount for the scale but nothing ever happens and if I try to pick the stones up from the scale, they always return to my inventory. This is the second time I have bought this game for my Kindle fire. The first time I played the game, I had the same problem with the stones...only half of them in my inventory! So after contacting Tech Support and following all their instructions, nothing worked! I contacted Amazon for a full refund and totally uninstalled the game from my Kindle. After a few days, I decided to buy the game again to try to finish the puzzles. Everything is fine until I get to the Balancing Act and the stones! Just wondering if anyone else is having this problem and if there is a solution to this problem. I love this game and I really want to finish it! Thanks and Happy New Year!

Azada not working on Kindle Fire

[Post New]by starcstar on Feb 23, 13 1:46 PM
I am trying to play Azada on my Kindle Fire (NOT an HD) but randomly I am unable to select tools to use them. They just won't "catch." I tap them but they don't respond. It's like they are not available but they are. It has happened in more than one game -- The Bathroom was one and I can't remember the name of the other. I have even started the game completely over, which I didn't want to do, to see if I could "sneak up on them" but it didn't work. Different tools froze the second time. How can I fix this problem?

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Feb 23, 13 2:30 PM
Hi twhite216 and starcstar,

Welcome to the Pond, and I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing problems with items working on the Kindle Fire. That's something that our Mobile Support Team will be able to look into. They should be able to provide some information and advice on getting the game to work correctly, and hopefully you'll be back to gaming in no time!

I hope that helps,

bfgSeine

[Post New]by ChauntiaNikol on May 4, 13 11:16 PM
playing on my Galaxy S2. On the Voodoo level, I'm stuck because the pins won't register on the touch screen. Any advice?

[Post New]by Megs1234 on Jun 16, 13 9:53 PM
I am stuck on the crystal in the tank it picks it up andbut never makes it over to where it needs to fall so that I canmove on

[Post New]by oskyyo on Jul 31, 13 1:10 PM
twhite216 wrote:Greetings! Has anyone else experienced a glitch with the stones in the Balancing Act puzzle? Half of the stones are missing in my inventory. The 3 stones that I am able to pick up seem to be the correct amount for the scale but nothing ever happens and if I try to pick the stones up from the scale, they always return to my inventory. This is the second time I have bought this game for my Kindle fire. The first time I played the game, I had the same problem with the stones...only half of them in my inventory! So after contacting Tech Support and following all their instructions, nothing worked! I contacted Amazon for a full refund and totally uninstalled the game from my Kindle. After a few days, I decided to buy the game again to try to finish the puzzles. Everything is fine until I get to the Balancing Act and the stones! Just wondering if anyone else is having this problem and if there is a solution to this problem. I love this game and I really want to finish it! Thanks and Happy New Year!

Has a solution for this problem been figured out yet? I'm having the same issue.

[Post New]by dcheddar on Jul 31, 13 2:49 PM
Megs1234 wrote:I am stuck on the crystal in the tank it picks it up andbut never makes it over to where it needs to fall so that I canmove on

I am having the same problem I zip through rest of chapter 8 no problem but once I go to the device level and can get the crystal picked up but the screen doesn't have enough storage to take the crystal to the drop off point.

I am playing on kindle fire non-HD version

[Post New]by Gwen318 on Aug 7, 13 5:49 PM
I have the same problem on my kindle fire hd. The claw game doesn't have enough spaces in order for you to pick up AND drop the crystal here required. I can pick it up and that's about it!

[Post New]by Torinsky on Aug 8, 13 6:03 AM
I am also having the same problem. It will carry the crystal over but it won't put it in and it simply goes back to the original spot. Frustrating since I have completed all the other puzzles with slot of time to spare but am stuck at this level because the crystal won't drop into the slot.

I just was able to do it on my Kindle. I only did one click for each number rather then the multiplies. You might try 1,2,5,4,3,6 and see if this helps.

Edited on 08/08/2013 at 7:51:04 AM PST

[Post New]by Gwen318 on Aug 8, 13 7:50 PM
Torinsky you're a lifesaver! Too bad I'm basically out of time but now I know for next time!!!

[Post New]by imbriumoon on Aug 11, 13 8:12 PM
Playing on a Galaxy S3. The game works great until I get to level 9, the balancing act. When I pick up the stones and put them into my inventory, it only puts about half of them there. I've run out of time 3 times now just trying yo solve this one puzzle. I've clicked everywhere I can trying to find the remainder of stones, but no such luck... Please help!

Go to: