Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Spirits of Mystery: The Moon Crystal Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by dmo5791 on Aug 21, 17 4:21 PM
The game never crashed however in froze up numinous times Window's 10 PC

tophen
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Spirits of Mystery: The Moon Crystal Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by tophen on Aug 21, 17 4:49 PM
STILL WAITING FOR HELP.STILL HAVE NO HINTS BUTTON.NEED SOME HELP HERE

shera156
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by shera156 on Aug 21, 17 5:43 PM
Same issue with tree - I'm on windows 10.

azrt
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Spirits of Mystery: The Moon Crystal Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by azrt on Aug 21, 17 6:36 PM
aborisch16 wrote:Same issue with the tree. I've had runtime errors at numerous other spots in the game too but I was always able to get past those. I can't get past this one.

same here on Windows 10- I deleted/reloaded the game. Reloaded the BFgame app. Played from the beginning and boom same thing again as soon as went back to the tree. VERY FRUSTRATING. Usually I have a game that just "freezes" up this was first time got booted out and error came up- Can't someone fix this problem- I see from "Funit" that error occurs when attach hok to chain b4 you light up the well- I am NOT going back and starting this game again!

[Post New]by greengrassyhill on Aug 21, 17 7:18 PM
RUN TIME ERROR AT THE WELL
I have re-booted my computer and got the same crash and error message when I tried to continue my game. Please issue a patch to correct this glitch. I can go no further until this game's software gets up updated.
running Win 7; 64 bit, Alienware with all drivers updated

cinb
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by cinb on Aug 21, 17 8:23 PM
run time error at well windows 10 same as the other players problems

uvujog10
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

Easy solution to prevent Runtime Error on Tree by well

[Post New]by uvujog10 on Aug 22, 17 2:25 AM
First Make sure you have the Rag in your inventory then Before you light up the well,collect the Big red apple from the tree after matching up the pair of apples, then click on the Horse charm just below on the tree. A marble path will appear, after you have dragged the marble thru the path immediately use the rag on the tree trunk below to collect the Pitch on the rag. All actions on the tree are then complete. Hope this helps

[Post New]by JanSimmo on Aug 22, 17 3:57 AM
I'm getting a run time error message and the game closes. Same point...at the horse by the well, I've got the rag and I want to collect the pitch from the tree but can't get there. Running Windows 7...help, great game up until then !!

[Post New]by alansmom07 on Aug 22, 17 6:23 AM
Played the demo, bought the game using 2 game credits, now it says "error downloading" and Error 5.

KaroTP27
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Spirits of Mystery: The Moon Crystal Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by KaroTP27 on Aug 22, 17 7:00 AM
i'm having the issue of the game crashing at the tree. Initially got past that point and put bridle on horse. Then game crashed. Went back in to same spot and no bridle and now it crashes when I try to go to tree.

Another try: got bridle on horse and hook on chain. When I go to get tree sap on rag the game kicks me out. Have read that I should have lit the well before attaching the hook but that really shouldn't matter if the game were written correctly.

Even though this game is creepy I have been enjoying the series. Please update this game. Oh, and changing screen resolution didn't help at all.

Edited on 08/22/2017 at 1:40:16 PM PST

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Aug 22, 17 12:09 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thanks so much for your patience. We're here to help.

If your game crashes when you go to the tree by the well to attach a hook, please contact our Technical Support Team. As bfgIlinalta said in their post yesterday, we've passed this information along to the teams behind the game. At this time, our Support Team will be the best equipped to provide further help, and the Moderation Team will post any news of an update if and when we receive word of one.

For those whose games crash at a different point, please peruse the help pages below for further instructions.

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator

Checking whether the computer's video card driver is up to date -- the first article contains further instructions -- and running the game with administrator permissions -- please see the second aforementioned article -- can often fix what's causing a game to crash.

Should these directions not help, or if your issue wasn't addressed, please contact our Technical Support Team as well. They have the tools to continue providing assistance.

Thanks for your patience, and please don't hesitate to PM me or another of the active Moderators if further questions or concerns arise. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

SSSTANG
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by SSSTANG on Aug 22, 17 3:35 PM
Same runtime error, when I click on the tree by the well. I have not jet attached the hook.

Running Windows 10.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Aug 22, 17 4:04 PM
Hello SSSTANG,

Thanks for reaching out. If the steps outlined above don't resolve the matter, please contact our Technical Support Team. They'll be the best equipped to provide more help. Please also take a look at the post made by bfgIlinalta, which explains more about the Moderation Team's response to this game error.

We really appreciate your patience, and I encourage you to PM me or another active Moderator if further questions arise. We'll be happy to help.

bfgBeruna

sullysdragons
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Spirits of Mystery: The Moon Crystal Collector's Edition her

[Post New]by sullysdragons on Aug 22, 17 4:38 PM
FunIt wrote:Same issue with the tree at the well. Windows 7.

Still waiting to hear if this is being investigated???

[Post New]by girly842004 on Aug 22, 17 9:11 PM
Mine also crashed by the apple tree after I fed the horse. It says runtime error, I've got Windows 10. Please help...I was really enjoying this game.

momsford
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by momsford on Aug 22, 17 9:35 PM
Game has frozen twice and I get the blue screen of death. It says it's corrupted and it erased my profile. Please give me a refund.

[Post New]by JanSimmo on Aug 23, 17 5:27 AM
Okay, help really needed now before this computer goes flying out the window !!! I am still getting "runtime error" on this game. I've collected the apple, horse charm and rag. Completed the puzzle to get the bridle, have put bridle on horse and collected the bits from the saddle bag. I've put the hook on the rope and lowered it into the well....now I need to collect the pitch from the tree with the rag BUT it won't let me return to the tree as the game stops with the error.....aghhhhh. Big Fish games are usually reliable and of a certain standard, please don't change now, if not fixable any chance of a refund on this game which I cannot play. HELP......

[Post New]by fernandezlz on Aug 23, 17 9:55 AM
romanelia wrote:Hello,

I have the same crash near the well !! I use WINDOW 10 me too

Help or return my money please !!

fa60
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by fa60 on Aug 23, 17 10:25 AM
same like the Others. the game crashes when I go to the tree near the well with the horse after I attached the hook to the chain and throw it in. I get a runtime error. I use a PC with Windows 7

Edited on 08/23/2017 at 10:26:11 AM PST

[Post New]by greenwhite99 on Aug 23, 17 12:57 PM
Freezing. Slow. Map isn't correct. No buy.

Go to: