A Final Goodbye to Apollo

Astra02
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
450 Posts

Re:A Final Goodbye to Apollo

[Post New]by Astra02 on Sep 2, 17 6:01 PM
All,

I'm so sad to hear this news. She was a wonderful forum participant and MC veteran. My condolences to her family and friends, both here in the forum/game and in outside life.

Astra

qbrn
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by qbrn on Sep 2, 17 6:05 PM
Many thoughts and prayers to the family of Robyn (Apollo). Robyn will be truly missed and loved forever in the Castle. She was a very good friend and I will hold her in my heart and keep all 3 games with me. May we meet again in another fantastic place and make another journey together.

Pook

[Post New]by llaurelwreath on Sep 2, 17 6:23 PM
God bless and comfort her family and friends. So sorry to hear she's not with us anymore. She was a major contributor to the MC family. She'll be missed. Has anyone noticed a new star in the sky? That will be her.

bella_01
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,642 Posts

[Post New]by bella_01 on Sep 2, 17 6:29 PM
Sending thoughts and prayers to her family. I did not know her, but have read plenty of wonderful thing posted about her and her "Shadow". I believe that she has touch many hearts here in the forum and in the real world. I see the new star shinning bright in the sky..

susiewastaken
Flounder
Flounder
2,460 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Sep 2, 17 6:37 PM
She was a big part of this forum and obviously touched many lives.
Rest in Peace.

Dbingamen
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,280 Posts

[Post New]by Dbingamen on Sep 2, 17 7:14 PM
Such sad news Sending kind thoughts and prayers to all who knew and loved her. Rest in peace Apollo. You will be missed.

fbf6751
Minnow
Minnow
225 Posts

[Post New]by fbf6751 on Sep 2, 17 8:05 PM
this is such sad news ,I have been away from the forums , so only saw that some of my friends put it on their names ,I just want to add my thoughts and prayers to the her family and friends

Fred(Lortoc)

Edited on 09/02/2017 at 10:12:59 PM PST

ibdapita
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by ibdapita on Sep 2, 17 9:17 PM
Very sad news indeed. I also wasn't her friend in the Castle but she sure contributed to all of us.

May she truly rest in peace

Clownfish
Clownfish
617 Posts

[Post New]by 1457051 on Sep 2, 17 9:49 PM
I didn't know her, or was a friend on MC. But she sounds like she was a great person and a good friend to all who did know her. My condolences to all of you that did know and love her.

whitemane
Minnow
Minnow
291 Posts

[Post New]by whitemane on Sep 2, 17 11:55 PM
AuntieRoo wrote:I should like to add my condolences to Robyn's family & friends .
To all her friends in MC I am so sorry for your loss & I'm sure she will be greatly missed by all of you.
I did not know Apollo, but like many others I am very grateful for her legacy to us of her lists in the helpful guide.

I would like to echo AuntieRoo's words.......RIP Apollo - a legend in MC.

Doc

[Post New]by MysteriousMoods on Sep 3, 17 12:25 AM
So sad, my condolences to her family and friends.
She sounds like such a great person I'm sorry I didn't get the chance to know her.

Grimwald
Guppy
Guppy
192 Posts

[Post New]by Grimwald on Sep 3, 17 7:17 AM
Farewell, Apollo.
~~Grimwald

GulfCoastGuppy
Catfish
Catfish
1,675 Posts

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Sep 3, 17 8:19 AM
As I didn't know Robyn, I started reading her posts. Even came across the one when she lost her beloved Polo and acquired the pup Shadow. What a colorful lady! I'm so glad you all have such fond memories of her that will live forever in the Castle forum. My heart goes out to all of you, and Robyn's friends and family.

xanadu3251
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by xanadu3251 on Sep 3, 17 9:06 AM
I'm so sorry to hear of Apollo passing . She was not on my friends list but was part of the MC family. Her playing tips were very useful. She will be missed by all.

lizdanny
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,238 Posts

[Post New]by lizdanny on Sep 3, 17 9:43 AM
This is very sad news.

I send my condolences to Apollo Family and friends.

R. I. P Apollo

Annelliegram
Marlin
Marlin
9,056 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Sep 3, 17 10:03 AM
Original room (PC and iPad) set back to ugliness (default) ..... it is in mourning for our dear friend, Robyn.

Edited on 09/03/2017 at 10:03:33 AM PST

riddler01
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by riddler01 on Sep 3, 17 10:56 AM
I did not know Apollo personally, but saw her name all the time, and how many friends she had, and has, and all the long and tiresome work she did on here to help us all out, I will miss her, as will all of us, and I cannot find the words to express to her family how truly heartfelt sorry I/we are, she, and all will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Riddler (Gary)

[Post New]by fishfingers10 on Sep 3, 17 12:32 PM
May you be at peace now.

HotLily
Herring
Herring
310 Posts

[Post New]by HotLily on Sep 3, 17 1:23 PM
I am so sorry to hear this sad news. My heartfelt condolences to her loved ones. She really will be missed.

Freya

[Post New]by Landuselawyer on Sep 3, 17 3:41 PM
Condolences to all of the MCers lucky enough to know and correspond with Robyn/Apollo. I'm so glad to hear her Shadow has a new loving home. My little Holly is curled up in the armchair opposite my couch right now, cocking an ear up to be "on guard." Thinking of Appllo and Shadow. She was such a great part of this wonderful community.

Go to: