Re:Welcome to Life Quest ™ forum

[Post New]by lifequestfan on Jul 5, 10 9:25 AM
hi!
Yesterday I bought this game for windows I can't stop playing but, I have one big problem I don't know how to beat Kathyrin at her challenge: writing 9 movie reviews I just don't know how to write one movie review!
please answer quickly I want to continue playing,
thank you,
LOVE THIS GAME

[Post New]by denisev2 on Jul 5, 10 5:44 PM
lifequestfan:
When you get to the movie theater, click on the lower left where it says "Review a Movie". Then click on the movie to review it. In case you lose count of how many movies you have reviewed read the caption under "Review a Movie" when you click - it will tell you how many movies you have reviewed. Be careful, because reviewing a movie takes up more time units than watching.

Good Luck!

[Post New]by boyboy1124 on Jul 10, 10 11:46 AM
can life quest be selling at usa

[Post New]by joey83au on Jul 12, 10 3:10 AM
Having problems getting through Day 30.
I have only just started playing this game, and I havent been able to beat the rival in Day 30. How do you get a job that pays $20 before she does???

jigsnwigs
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by jigsnwigs on Jul 14, 10 4:15 AM
Hi Joey,
Before I read the thread about winning in 43 days I'd get the goggles and 100 intel. and pract. for the $21 swimming job, but now I try to buy the sewing machine and take the class asap to get a better $20 job. (28? then 31 for seamstress with a little more intelligence and/or practicality.
Hope this helps. I find the game has great replay value. I was taking my time playing over and over with different 'attitudes' (workaholic, laid-back, body-builder, etc.) but now I'm trying to beat the 43 days.

coolkrunch
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by coolkrunch on Jul 25, 10 9:44 PM
So far Life Quest is the only game worth replaying that I know of. Anyone else know good replayable games?

[Post New]by liloelmo on Aug 5, 10 12:47 AM
Hi do the children you have on life quest ever grow up? just wondering

[Post New]by alisa_1967 on Aug 5, 10 4:06 PM
Help!! I just purchased this game and everytime I go into the "Kitchen Sink", the game automatically goes to the Gnome Game. It then locks up on this screen. What do I do???

[Post New]by iciclepop13 on Aug 10, 10 10:58 AM
I Life quest but i can only play the free trial, because I can't seem to afford to play it

Edited on 08/10/2010 at 11:02:02 AM PST

[Post New]by iciclepop13 on Aug 10, 10 4:39 PM
Is there a coupon code for life quest

Purplerabbit
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
18,590 Posts

[Post New]by Purplerabbit on Aug 10, 10 5:09 PM
iciclepop13 wrote:Is there a coupon code for life quest

I'm afraid not. It was recently in the Felix Favourites sale to celebrate 1 billion downloads. Sorry you missed it.

[Post New]by urbiggestfan on Aug 29, 10 9:59 PM
Ratatouille wrote:I looked at the walkthrough a bit and I have to say this game looks really nice, like a polished and beefed up version of My Life Story. I'm glad to see it might even have some replay value for once. Going to try it now.

I wonder what happens if we lose a challenge against a classmate though? I hope we don't have to start the game all over? Do we just have to replay the one lost challenge? Or do we continue onto the next challenge regardless, but with some downside to it maybe? Would love if someone could tell me exactly what happens when losing a challenge.

if u loose 2 a classmate you just carry on by urself and complete the task. when it is done you move onto the nxt classm8

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Sep 16, 10 11:56 AM
joey83au wrote:How do you get a job that pays $20 before she does???
It also helps to have had a good job from the beginning. As Bezdomny shows elsewhere in this forum--see "Career Fast Track" thread at http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/95784.page
and related posts--you can take advantage of your folks' $20 clothes allowance, then turn off the tutorial and collect gnomes until you can go back to the clothes store, bump up to 50 Charm, and start with Dog Walker ($12, not depressing, not extra time-consuming) instead of one of the jobs you get if you let your sister guide you.

And of course that leads directly to Dog Groomer ($17). Note that becoming an Expert goes faster once you've picked up some Intelligence at the College--make doing that your second as well as first course!

You may have to go in and out of a place several times to get a Gnome Sighting there, but that takes no game-allotment time, just several seconds in the real world.

[Above edited to correct wage $ amounts.]

Edited on 09/16/2010 at 1:27:04 PM PST

[Post New]by sylviasmommy0405 on Nov 30, 10 10:31 PM
Is it possible to win on a lottery ticket? I've played a ton of em scratching the same 3 boxes every time, and haven't won yet. Any one ever win on one?

[Post New]by mickymoo02 on Jan 16, 11 11:38 AM
hi . I am having the same problem with dancy pants on day 105 , trying to become the expert dj . everytime i go to dancy pants it terminate's the game , i have removed and reinsalled the game and still not working . Any Help anyone ???

[Post New]by Lifequestqueen on Apr 6, 11 6:42 AM
Hi I wonder if there will be a sequence for my favorite game any time soon? I need a more of life quest I loved this game.

[Post New]by sassyvixen1971 on Apr 24, 11 2:41 PM
I didn't go all the way through the posts, so I'm sorry if someone answered this. I need intelligence points and the only thing available is an art appreciation class. However, I need to take a painting class first. I can't find a painting class!

Ideas?

[Post New]by piella on May 15, 11 9:59 AM
I'm thinking of trying Life Quest but since I'm not straight, I don't want a husband!! Does this game let you choose the gender of the spouse you're looking for or is it strictly for straight /bi people?

Edited on 05/15/2011 at 9:59:49 AM PST

[Post New]by justjack101 on Jul 13, 11 6:41 PM
I would not recommend this game to anyone except for the 1 hour trial. It is addictive and fun but, once you beat all the classmates you cannot go on to beat anyone else, you can only challenge yourself but once you complete everything it is not very fun anymore.

[Post New]by justjack101 on Jul 13, 11 6:46 PM
sassyvixen1971 wrote:I didn't go all the way through the posts, so I'm sorry if someone answered this. I need intelligence points and the only thing available is an art appreciation class. However, I need to take a painting class first. I can't find a painting class!

Ideas?

You go to the decor place and then buy a painting there.

Go to: