SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for MatchVentures here.

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Oct 7, 17 7:22 AM
Thanks for the message bfgBeruna, but my CPU doesn't appear to be overheating while playing this game, it just gets a little warmer than with some other games and I'm pretty sure it's just because this is such a high demand game. I never had any of the freezing or other problems players have been describing here and made it to the end game sequence without problems.

It would be expected that with different tile sets in every room and levels having up to 8 rooms, plus animated tiles and assorted minigames all with their own separate rules that this game is a drain for computers to run. Never mind that the battle games are a lot more complex to run than they would look...I don't know anything about programming, but I suspect it takes quite a bit of "background work" to have the computer playing against you (and the computer steadily gets smarter and smarter the further you go along in the game with battles).

[Post New]by stellasofie on Oct 8, 17 10:37 PM
Well, things have been going quite well for awhile now, haven't had problems with games in months, until this one. Loved it from the start, played Runefall & Silver Tales & loved them both. This game was a lot of fun until I got to Level 41 where at the end & the Battle, which I won, then it froze. Tried all suggested fixes, nothing worked. So uninstalled, reinstalled but don't know when or if I'll try playing again, maybe it needs a "fix", will check back sometime to see if there is one, know I'm not the only one this has happened to. Frustrating to waste so much time only to be let down again.

pnk96722
Minnow
Minnow
226 Posts

[Post New]by pnk96722 on Oct 12, 17 6:04 PM
Why is this game using over 40% of my of my CPU?

What's up BFG? Answer please.

Edited on 10/13/2017 at 8:30:21 AM PST

Please post any TECH ISSUES for MatchVentures here.

[Post New]by ramjetonsanibel on Oct 14, 17 11:40 AM
Daxadillion wrote:A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Windows 10 - at the beginning of level 61 - all I get is a picture of moving clouds - the title Level 61 appeared and then nothing else happens

Love this game

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Oct 14, 17 12:09 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for your patience while waiting for responses. I'm really sorry this game isn't working properly and am swimming over to provide some answers.

If MatchVentures has been causing unusual CPU activity, please contact our Technical Support Team. They're equipped with the tools to investigate what's happening and provide a resolution.

It also sounds like the game has been freezing or won't progress. Sometimes these reactions can indicate a display issue is occurring, so I'd recommend checking that the computer's video card driver is up to date. This driver is responsible for directing how the computer's graphics behave and installing a new version can fix display troubles. It'd also be a good idea to run the game in Administrator Mode to increase its permissions.

The following help pages will walk you through those processes:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator

Should these suggestions not fix your game, or if your inquiry hasn't been addressed, please contact our Support Team too. Lastly, please don't hesitate to PM me or another of the active Moderators if further questions or concerns arise. We're always happy to assist.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by Kansatsu on Oct 14, 17 12:52 PM
dorram wrote:In level 5 I cant exit the cave. the button is not working-I'm stuck
I am having the same issue too. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game. I rebooted my iMac...nothing is working. Looks like I wasted money on this one...

[Post New]by awatomic on Oct 17, 17 2:30 PM
ramjetonsanibel wrote:
Daxadillion wrote:A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Windows 10 - at the beginning of level 61 - all I get is a picture of moving clouds - the title Level 61 appeared and then nothing else happens

Love this game

Same issue at level 61, Win 7. I got part way through and saved the game. Now I've come back to it and lo and behold, lots of moving clouds but no action. Clearly the level was working and the graphics card was holding up, so seems like a glitch in this level. Loved the game so far, and so disappointed not to be able to finish it.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Oct 17, 17 2:55 PM
Hello Everyone,

I'm really sorry MatchVentures isn't working properly. Since the troubleshooting suggestions haven't seemed to help, please contact our Technical Support Team. They'll be be happy to provide a new solution and can pass information about the game along to the developers. Thank you for your patience, and please PM me or another moderator if any questions remain.

bfgBeruna

madstitcher54
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by madstitcher54 on Oct 18, 17 7:02 PM
Level 61 loads with only clouds. The level never appears or it if does, it is frozen.
Windows 10. I have tried everything I can think of including reinstalling. I too am disappointed that I cannot play the game. How about a refund?!

Edited on 10/18/2017 at 7:10:46 PM PST

[Post New]by Paddy106 on Oct 19, 17 1:36 AM
I am stuck on level 61...like a whole lot of other people. I have tried all the techy things you suggest. Please fix this. I am tired of staring at floating clouds @

RedPoppies
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by RedPoppies on Oct 22, 17 3:29 AM
Very slow to load, and has crashed several times. I'm using windows 10, and although I have an older laptop, this is the only BF game I have had so many issues with. I've turned the animations off, which seems to help slightly, And now I'm up to level 31 I can't get the game to load again. Slightly frustrating to say the least.

[Post New]by littleone_1 on Oct 22, 17 11:00 AM
Paddy106 wrote:I am stuck on level 61...like a whole lot of other people. I have tried all the techy things you suggest. Please fix this. I am tired of staring at floating clouds @

Ppapier
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by Ppapier on Oct 23, 17 11:33 AM
Hello.
I love this game and after finishing it ( relax mode) I began again with a new player name. I was yesterday at approximately level 25. Everything worked fine...

Today launched the game and.... no more saves, everything was deleted, It is very disappointing.

Is there any help?

Thanks in advance

N.B. I am always playing as administrator.

[Post New]by tthunnderr on Oct 28, 17 11:11 AM
Got to Level 56 in Match Ventures. There is a check and message board cleared in all of the room EXCEPT the room you get to through the portal! That room has a few webs on one side. But I have NOTHING to get rid of them with! Every other single gold tile except for the ones under the web have been cleared, I can't get rid of the webs and the tiles underneath so I cannot move on!!! Up until this I have loved this game. I find Match 3 games very relaxing (usually) but this is driving me crazy!! HOW DO I GET RID OF THE WEBS AND MOVE ON!!!!!

[Post New]by MARTEL56 on Oct 28, 17 12:50 PM
Stuck at level 121 as it just pulls up a full screen with foggy clouds and random rock formations appearing now and then. Have to go to Task Manager just to close the window. Windows 10. Game does have some glitches but was able to navigate around until NOW! Is Level 121 the final one? It doesn't say "End of Game" or any other closures nor does it bring you back to the main home screen of the game.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Oct 28, 17 5:37 PM
Hello Everyone,

I'm really sorry this game hasn't been working and am swimming over to provide some help.

First I'd recommend checking to see whether the computer's video card driver is up to date. This driver is responsible for directing how graphics are displayed, and its developers regularly release new versions to ensure that the game continues running smoothly.

Please see the following help page more further instructions:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

It would also be a good idea to run this game with administrator permissions. This will ensure the game can access all of the resources it needs. I've included a help page with those instructions below as well:

Run Game as Administrator

If those suggestions don't fix the game, please contact our Technical Support Team. Thanks again for your patience.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by Alnedra on Oct 29, 17 1:54 AM

Love this game

I got the same problem! restarted the game several times to the same result. Any help?

Edited on 10/29/2017 at 1:55:22 AM PST

Charango
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Charango on Nov 7, 17 10:19 PM
I am having the same issues that others are having at Level 31. We are not given the machete so we can not advance. We are stuck. Since I am not the only one having this problem, please fix this. This game also goes blank if played for a long time. You get a circle at the right bottom going round and round. I then have to force shut it down and lose everything. Really buggy game.

MacAy
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by MacAy on Nov 17, 17 12:11 PM
Hello,

I played the game with no problems until Level 34.
Here I have no moves left but I'm not able to buy any more, though I have enough money (at least in the game ;-) ). Only option is to end the level.

Tuxlux
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by Tuxlux on Nov 26, 17 5:03 PM
Game Starts Level 61 and instead of drawing the game board just shows the clouds over a grey screen. Game has to be killed to free it up.

This is on Windows 7.

Don't see any maintenance/fixes pending in the download section.

Is there a fix for this?

Thanks!

Go to: