Re:i finished the game ask questions if you need help

[Post New]by sister1951 on May 15, 10 6:52 PM
i did but didn,t get the puzzle

[Post New]by pradise on May 15, 10 6:57 PM
what do you do with mold rock in the scream when i put them on it they do nothing i know it's a puzzle but can't figure it out please help

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on May 15, 10 8:49 PM
Puzzle 14 is honoring the tree, not the grand feast. You need to make a stew with 3 sweet flowers, fresh water and food, and then drop 20 villagers on the pot. They all have to honor the tree at the same time.

The mossy rocks puzzle is a bit weird as the solution doesn't seem to have anything to do with the rocks. But you need to catch the red crabs that scurry around on the north end of the beach. As soon as you see a crab, drop a child on it to distract it, and then drop another child on it so they're both distracting it. Then drop an adult on the crab and they will catch it and take it to the mossy rocks. This is quite tricky, and you have to do it 5 times to clear all rocks.

lwoodard
Herring
Herring
358 Posts

[Post New]by lwoodard on May 17, 10 7:37 AM
how do u get the 3rd hut i have two population is 35 will not let me make more ..

[Post New]by princesskpope on May 17, 10 1:04 PM
Fire700 wrote:Hi, how do you get the ghosts please, it's really bugging us! Thanks.

You have to finish the masoliem first.

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on May 17, 10 3:25 PM
lwoodard wrote:how do u get the 3rd hut i have two population is 35 will not let me make more ..

Each time you buy a new level of building with your tech points you will get another hut base.

[Post New]by mmkess on May 17, 10 8:26 PM
HOW DO YOU MAKE CLOTH?

I have the clothing hut now. I had a villager cut the pulpy vines which they took to the cooking table. I boiled some salt water and added the 3 pulpy vines from the table. My villager then carried the pulp from the pot to a flat rock. After that all they do is pound to NOTHING. No matter who pounds the pulp or how much it is pounded nothing happens and I can't figure out what to do next. Please help!!!!!

[Post New]by mmkess on May 18, 10 12:08 AM
Nevermind to the cloth question. I figured it out. I was so impatient that I didn't notice admist all the villagers standing around the the pulp puddle that the puddle was gone or that one was carrying something away. Pounding takes a long time and I was clicking on the villagers to go back to pounding before they could deposit the cloth to the hut- so it kept getting lost.

[Post New]by mmkess on May 18, 10 12:14 AM
Drum puzzle?

I'm stuck on the puzzle that looks like it has a drum and a sea shell in the picture. It reminds me of music so then I'm thinking it has something to do with the flutes. I am still missing 2 rare flutes so I'm unsure if it is that. I've tried everythng else I can think of. Can someone please tell me if I have to find all the flutes to complete this or if it is something else altogether. I'm stumpped again. I feel like at least 1 third of my progress I happened across by chance rather than figuring things out myself. Like i wanted to make a villager take a bath but instead she took the soap and cleaned the tree- lucky break for me cuz I probably still wouldn't have figured it out. Is the last puzzle healing the tree completely?

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on May 18, 10 2:30 PM
I think the puzzle with the drum is building the nursery school. You need to have level 3 learning and then build the nursery school and that's it.

The last puzzle is decorating the tree...

[Post New]by Special_Teacher on May 19, 10 11:40 AM
The green stalks next to the stream........ what do I have to do to cut them? Every time I place anyone there to cut the stalks, they just get covered with the sticky sap.

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on May 19, 10 3:06 PM
Special_Teacher wrote:The green stalks next to the stream........ what do I have to do to cut them? Every time I place anyone there to cut the stalks, they just get covered with the sticky sap.

That is what needs to happen. Pick up your sticky villager and drag them very slowly to the tree, so that the butterflies that were circling the stalks will follow him. Drop him on the tree and they will wipe the sticky sap on the tree.

[Post New]by Special_Teacher on May 19, 10 7:21 PM
Great! Thanks for the info!

[Post New]by Special_Teacher on Jun 1, 10 4:16 PM
I have tried to drop every kind of person I know on the hole in the tree after they have had a bath & are sparkling clean but it tells me it's the wrong person. Who is considered "pure of mind"?

[Post New]by collector89110 on Jun 2, 10 12:57 PM
please tell me how to get the water into the cooking pot

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Jun 2, 10 1:29 PM
Special_Teacher: to make someone pure of mind they need to meditate among the wind flutes uninterrupted. Send the kids to school or have someone tell them a story while the person is meditating and make sure no one else wanders up to them either. They will get a second set of sparkles (other than the ones from the pool) once they're done. So they have to be both pure of body and pure of mind at the same time.

collector89110: there are wooden bowls by the stream for fresh water and on the beach for salt water.

[Post New]by soccermom4 on Jun 4, 10 9:03 AM
Has anyone filled the well in the lab? I keep adding water and it never gets full.

i have a question pls help

[Post New]by ambess on Jun 4, 10 2:21 PM
how can i cook melon.... how many rocks i need

[Post New]by Outbackdarling on Jun 5, 10 7:54 PM
soccermom4 wrote:Has anyone filled the well in the lab? I keep adding water and it never gets full.

As far as i figured out the well is only for emptying your pot.

[Post New]by NikkieXD on Jun 6, 10 8:09 AM
hi erm, one of my females just had a baby, and on the bit it says how long she's nursing for, it says 410 minutes!! not sure if this is right, as all the other mothers have only nursed for a lot less than half that? and its defineatley not twins. any ideas on why this has happened? The mother nursing is 26 years old and healthy.

Edited on 06/06/2010 at 9:47:34 AM PST

Go to: