Birthdays & Special Days

tesskw
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

Re:Birthdays and special days

[Post New]by tesskw on Sep 29, 17 6:54 PM
I believe I started sometime in Jan. 2014, but couldn't figure out how to get past the first scene so gave up for a few weeks, evidently my attention span was nil. I found the forum it looks like in July 2014.
So I will say MC anniversary Feb 2014? and bday Nov 18th

tess

Kimberly_63
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

[Post New]by Kimberly_63 on Sep 29, 17 6:58 PM
tesskw wrote:I believe I started sometime in Jan. 2014, but couldn't figure out how to get past the first scene so gave up for a few weeks, evidently my attention span was nil. I found the forum it looks like in July 2014.
So I will say MC anniversary Feb 2014? and bday Nov 18th

tess

Noted your special days.
Happy MC hunting

shkspr2012
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by shkspr2012 on Sep 29, 17 7:23 PM
I started playing MC in either June or July 2016. I didn't find the forum until the Hallowe'en event-I was pretty clueless before then. I just celebrated my 70th birthday in August by performing a flashmob of Thriller in our city square. We were Thrillered to be able to do it! Happy Hunting!
eve

aussie_Dot
Flounder
Flounder
2,429 Posts

[Post New]by aussie_Dot on Sep 29, 17 7:26 PM
Kimberly, I just have to ask. Was your first game number 256433? You lost it about the time you moved. Your second number started 341***. Then you moved again. Lost contact about that stage. My game name was DorothyJ 239580. Game still going strong.

MC anniversary:
1st game - December 2013. Lost it in the Level 18 Lock Out.
2nd game - March 2014. Lost it April 2014 when computer died.
3rd game - 24th May 2014. Still going strong. Thank goodness.

So if I go by the game I am currently playing (DorothyJ), my MC anniversary is 24th May 2014.

Found the forum May 2014 when I started looking for friends on my DorothyJ game. The forum has been a haven of support and encouragement for me especially when my husband died in February 2017.

BD: August 9. Turned 66 last month so I am one of the 'youngens'.

Dot

Kimberly_63
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

[Post New]by Kimberly_63 on Sep 29, 17 7:46 PM
aussie_Dot wrote:Kimberly, I just have to ask. Was your first game number 256433? You lost it about the time you moved. Your second number started 341***. Then you moved again. Lost contact about that stage. My game name was DorothyJ 239580. Game still going strong.

MC anniversary:

So if I go by the game I am currently playing (DorothyJ), my MC anniversary is 24th May 2014.

Found the forum May 2014 when I started looking for friends on my DorothyJ game. The forum has been a haven of support and encouragement for me especially when my husband died in February 2017.

Dot

that was me. I think I've lost my game about 6 times 4 times in May alone. Not sure about 341 though. I'm hoping Android works better for me. I just gave up in May but I so missed it. Made note of your dates. I did move from NC not a happy story but I did have to stop playing for awhile seems like forever ago.

susanlnels
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

[Post New]by susanlnels on Sep 29, 17 8:13 PM
This is a nice thread .

My MC anniversary is July 2014. Started my Suenamie2 game in Sept. 2014. Had to stop playing my Suenamie3 game due to lack of time.
My birthday is Nov 16.

I really enjoy the wonderful people I've played with over the years .

Sue (Suenamie)

Kimberly_63
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

[Post New]by Kimberly_63 on Sep 29, 17 8:44 PM
shkspr2012 wrote:I started playing MC in either June or July 2016. I didn't find the forum until the Hallowe'en event-I was pretty clueless before then. I just celebrated my 70th birthday in August by performing a flashmob of Thriller in our city square. We were Thrillered to be able to do it! Happy Hunting!
eve

That is so awesome that would be fun to watch. Happy belated birthday!

Kimberly_63
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

[Post New]by Kimberly_63 on Sep 29, 17 8:46 PM
shkspr2012 wrote:I started playing MC in either June or July 2016. I didn't find the forum until the Hallowe'en event-I was pretty clueless before then. I just celebrated my 70th birthday in August by performing a flashmob of Thriller in our city square. We were Thrillered to be able to do it! Happy Hunting!
eve

I gotta say I love your name. Happy belated birthday sounds like it was a blast!

Kimberly_63
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

[Post New]by Kimberly_63 on Sep 29, 17 8:49 PM
aussie_Dot wrote:Kimberly, I just have to ask. Was your first game number 256433? You lost it about the time you moved. Your second number started 341***. Then you moved again. Lost contact about that stage. My game name was DorothyJ 239580. Game still going strong.

MC anniversary:

Dot

I went with your earliest date. Have a great weekend!

Edited on 10/17/2017 at 7:41:11 PM PST

napoeon
Catfish
Catfish
1,565 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on Sep 30, 17 12:34 AM
Birthday - December 18,
MC Anniversary - December 26, 2014

Alexandr@

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Sep 30, 17 1:25 AM
MC anniversary, game 1 January 1st, 2014

2nd, 3rd and 4th Games (now closed) in February 2014 during the level 18 Lock out, mainly to catch up with gifting friends.

5th game around 2 years ago.

6th game is original game transferred to new computer.

Edited to add Birthday July 24

Edited on 09/30/2017 at 1:26:34 AM PST

[Post New]by breadbakingmum on Sep 30, 17 2:21 AM
Hi All

My MC birthday is 29th December 2013
Real birthday 28th August

It is a bit surreal to think of how much life has changed for me since that dark December night almost 4 years ago. The one constant in all that time has been the Castle and the family I have been privileged to share it with. Is it really that long ago? and yet it seems like yesterday we were struggling with the old BF , the thought of it still makes me shudder, and yes I too was hit with the level 18 lock-out and experience points issue too. We all struggled through it all together though and I think that is what makes this community so strong.
Here's to you all !!!
Especially my special sister Rona who has returned to us after a long break. See ya in there Sis !!!!

KIndest regards to all

Babs ( Bee zz )

Kimberly_63
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

[Post New]by Kimberly_63 on Sep 30, 17 5:50 AM
breadbakingmum wrote:Hi All

My MC birthday is 29th December 2013
Real birthday 28th August

It is a bit surreal to think of how much life has changed for me since that dark December night almost 4 years ago. The one constant in all that time has been the Castle and the family I have been privileged to share it with. Is it really that long ago? and yet it seems like yesterday we were struggling with the old BF , the thought of it still makes me shudder, and yes I too was hit with the level 18 lock-out and experience points issue too. We all struggled through it all together though and I think that is what makes this community so strong.
Here's to you all !!!
Especially my special sister Rona who has returned to us after a long break. See ya in there Sis !!!!

KIndest regards to all

Babs ( Bee zz )

I love stories like this it's heartwarming. Given the state of the World these days, there is still lots of love, respect and comraderie! I've noted your special dates.

Please keep the stories coming. Since our Moderator bookmarked this under helpful links newbies might be encouraged to hang in there when it gets tough knowing MC is a strong community!

jakeybubby
Clownfish
Clownfish
585 Posts

[Post New]by jakeybubby on Sep 30, 17 8:07 AM
Birthday February 13th
Started playing MC December 2013.

Gave up playing for approximately a year when we had the level 18 lock out and stumbled on it again not sure when , but now have 4 games going 2 on PC both maxed , 1 on I-Pad maxed , and my newest one on Android phone level 37.

Lisa

Kimberly_63
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

[Post New]by Kimberly_63 on Sep 30, 17 8:17 AM
jakeybubby wrote:Birthday February 13th
Started playing MC December 2013.

Gave up playing for approximately a year when we had the level 18 lock out and stumbled on it again not sure when , but now have 4 games going 2 on PC both maxed , 1 on I-Pad maxed , and my newest one on Android phone level 37.

Lisa

How do I keep up? One is enough for me right now. I tried different personas for awhile so I could add to my inventory but it got to be too much. Kudos to u!

Noted your dates. Nice to see so many seasoned players responding!!!!!

Kimberly_63
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

[Post New]by Kimberly_63 on Sep 30, 17 8:20 AM
AnnaDownes01 wrote:MC anniversary, game 1 January 1st, 2014

2nd, 3rd and 4th Games (now closed) in February 2014 during the level 18 Lock out, mainly to catch up with gifting friends.

5th game around 2 years ago.

6th game is original game transferred to new computer.

Edited to add Birthday July 24

Annadownes01 your games sound like mine. I finally have up on PC for now in May. I'm so happy to be back!

Noted your dates going with your original date

kashmatash
Clownfish
Clownfish
628 Posts

[Post New]by kashmatash on Sep 30, 17 9:36 AM
It has been an awesome 4 year journey through the Castle. Vampires, Witches, Trolls...Oh My!

So many memories....happy ... surprised ... confused ... frustrating ... silly ...funny ...and yes, sad . Through it all we've been there for each other ~ One of a kind legacy has been created in this game and forum ~ I am forever grateful to be a part of it

Birthday: December 12
Castle start date: December 22, 2013

Leslie

Trivia: Big Fish Games and Elephant Games launched Midnight Castle for the PC on December 20, 2013.

Cute_Moni
Clownfish
Clownfish
501 Posts

[Post New]by Cute_Moni on Sep 30, 17 9:52 AM
The date of my birth is 18th February 19_ _ oh baby, baby..... Cat Stevens

I started playing MC early last year, lets say: February 2016 - happy b'day to me!

One iPad game only, continuously... it's been hard going.... hehehe! ...like pillows...

Moni(que)

Shawkn
Clownfish
Clownfish
754 Posts

[Post New]by Shawkn on Sep 30, 17 11:55 AM
Born in April of 1953 (Taurus)

I was born on my mother's birthday and I have a grand niece also born on that day...3 women - 3 different generations - same birthday. What are the odds?

Started MC February 2015.

Edited on 09/30/2017 at 3:28:50 PM PST

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Sep 30, 17 12:54 PM
MC date ?? but it was the second day out so February 2014
First dip in the pound February 18 2014
My BD June 28 /45 yep I am a Cancer :
OH OH I just got an idea
Raise your hands if you would love to see our BD signs in the emoji card???

Edit===== I checked and saw the Game came out in 2013 and I started the second day but can not remember the date but the forum date is correct.

Edited on 09/30/2017 at 4:05:13 PM PST

Go to: