bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Jewel Match Solitaire Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Nov 9, 17 9:48 AM
Hi phizz,

I'm sorry to hear that the progress made didn't end up saving. When a game has troubles saving, there are some specific troubleshooting steps we can try to make sure it will start saving properly in the future. It may also help to adjust the settings for yoru firewall or antivirus program to make sure the game is able to create and save the files it needs for keeping progress. Those steps can be found at the following links:

Game Not Saving
Firewall / antivirus Troubleshooting

Hopefully these steps will help get things working better. If there continue to be any troubles, please reach out to our Technical Support Team for further assistance. You're also welcome to send a PM to me or one of our other Moderators at any time. We'll be happy to provide any help we can.

bfgArinelle

phizz
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Jewel Match Solitaire Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by phizz on Nov 11, 17 6:01 AM
It happened again, after successfully saving, so it's a game glitch.

chipps611
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by chipps611 on Nov 18, 17 1:26 PM
Same issue as reported by many others - I installed the update, but am still unable to continue the game after hitting level 120, the castle build options disappear. Windows 7 64 bit pro, game version in options dialog is V1710260056

[Post New]by eelsmum on Nov 18, 17 7:46 PM
Still having issues with emeralds disappearing, game stating I need to go back and collect all the emeralds, even though I have all of them, This occurred after the update, in the bonus levels section. I have tried all the possible tips given and nothing helps,
thanks

dee1954
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by dee1954 on Nov 24, 17 8:34 AM
this is ridiculous when are you going to get and update fix on this collector's edition.. I am in the extra levels and cannot move on due to not being able to build a dang thing. I have 3 stars on every level and cannot go into the next one... please fix this or give us all a refund.............. not a happy member and have been for years.... Your first fix did not fix a thing..................

lkwriter
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,914 Posts

[Post New]by lkwriter on Nov 26, 17 12:22 PM
To the people struggling with the emeralds and the castle building (@dee and @eelsmum and others): I was hitting an impasse in the bonus, level 280, where I had tons of emeralds left and couldn't continue. This was the only workaround I found, and it does involve starting again: I created a new profile, and played through again, but this time, so long as I collected all the emeralds for a level, I kept going. I did NOT go back and try to get three stars; doing that for some reason resets your level number. I was able to get through bonus level 279, continue building the castle, proceed past 280 and play all the levels. Then I was able to take my time just replaying different levels to get the full three stars. It is hardy an ideal solution, but it has let me finish the entire game. Hope it might help some of you out!

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Nov 26, 17 12:58 PM
Hi Everyone,

We're very sorry to hear there have continued to be issues while playing the game. At this time, we don't have any new information about possible updates, but we will be certain to pass along such details if or when they become available.

In the meantime, please send a message to our Technical Support Team if the aforementioned troubleshooting steps haven't helped resolve the reported issues. They help us collect details that are useful when passing along reported issues to the appropriate teams. As always, you're also welcome to send a PM to our Moderators if there are questions or concerns. We'll be happy to do whatever we can to help.

bfgArinelle

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Nov 26, 17 1:01 PM
@lkwriter: Did you report that to the developer as a workaround for your problem? I can't make the progression block happen at all no matter what I do in either JM solitaire game, but your experience might help them debug whatever it is that's causing the problem with some computer configurations.

[Post New]by LuvMyBullies on Dec 6, 17 8:28 PM
Game will not open. Windows 7

Edited on 12/06/2017 at 8:28:30 PM PST

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Dec 7, 17 11:04 AM
Hi LuvMyBullies,

I'm sorry to hear there's been trouble opening up the game to play. When a game isn't opening up, we can try a couple of things to try to fix what's preventing it from opening or causing it to crash before it can totally open up. The first step is usually to uninstall and reinstall the game in case something went wrong during the initial installation. After that, we can move on to making sure the game has the permissions and resources it needs to work as it should. To do that, we can run the game as an Administrator and check for video card driver updates. Steps for these three subjects can be found at these links:

Uninstall and Reinstall a Game
Run Game as Administrator
Video Driver Updates

Should that not resolve the issue, please send a message to our Technical Support Team for further help. You can also PM me or another Moderator with remaining questions or concerns. We'll be happy to do our best to help.

bfgArinelle

[Post New]by KathieB50 on Dec 22, 17 1:25 PM
fromdalake wrote:I am having trouble completing the castle. Normally options with number of emeralds per each appears. On level 119, the level is completed, I have 5 emeralds, and no build options appear. Level 120 says that I need more jewels to complete the castle. I am stuck!

Having the same problem here....any solutions yet?

chipps611
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Get the 12/21 update!

[Post New]by chipps611 on Dec 30, 17 8:52 PM
Wanted to post a big thanks for the 12/21 update. Everything finally works, and the game is now very worthy of collector edition status, I successfully completed it tonight. Those of you still having the castle build options disappear, please get this latest update. That's it from me, and happy new year!

Kwipper
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Kwipper on Jan 26, 18 9:10 AM
Bonus items are disappearing in the Collectors edition when purchased with points. The points zero out and you don't get them back to re-purchase. Is taking considerable fun out of playing the CE version! (MAC 10.13.2). Please fix!

[Post New]by teechur on Feb 11, 18 12:52 PM
I get all the way to the end of the game, have every jewel from every single game, yet when I get to the last screen, there are not enough emeralds to complete the game. I go back and check every single game on the board (yes, it takes forever) and there are NO missing emeralds from any game on the board. This has happened 3 times now.

It's pretty annoying for a game that I am hooked on.

Go to: