ksknjones
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Post any Royal Envoy technical issues here only

[Post New]by ksknjones on Sep 27, 11 10:32 PM
I'm having the same problem with the black screen, but can hear the music. As most stated it played great on my old laptop. In July I purchased a new laptop and I wanted to replay this game because I had enjoyed it so much. My system has the 2nd generation i5 processor. I have ran the dxdiag test and checked my drivers, but still nothing. I hope they figure this out before they release RE 2 very soon, as I have been waiting for it since I finished the 1st one!

cnrojas
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by cnrojas on Oct 19, 11 12:38 AM
I've had the same problem as most of the people in this forum. The game does not play but I hear the music and get no video. I've contacted tech support a few times and even went to Oberon Media directly. So far no fix has worked. Does anyone have any more information on how to fix this??!?!?! I really loved this game but it refuses to work on my new Windows 7 laptop.

peeshee_1951
Stingray
Stingray
5,444 Posts

[Post New]by peeshee_1951 on Oct 31, 11 11:31 AM
Just posting to ask if anyone has had any luck getting this game to play as far as the people that are getting audio only with no picture? I too did everything CS said t do. I have a brand new ASUS,64 bit, and Royal Envoy won't play, nor any of the Drawn games. Such a disappointment. They played fine on my old Dell that died
I had to get credits and that's no fun

[Post New]by seeme2 on Dec 26, 11 6:43 PM
has anyone gotten pass level 52

[Post New]by Bears4Us on Jan 1, 12 10:34 AM
I have had the same problem with not being able to play on my new laptop (Windows 7). Did the diagnostics, etc. and still nothing. I recently downloaded and played the Royal Envoy 2 game with no problems. Does anyone have an answer as to how we are supposed to get to this game.

MauLoa
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by MauLoa on Feb 4, 12 3:27 PM
I have the same problem it seems, my windows 7 i5 laptop is audio but nothing else, waaah i really wanted to play this! any solutions as yet?

kittyfish51
Marlin
Marlin
8,439 Posts

[Post New]by kittyfish51 on Mar 24, 12 11:19 PM
I just downloaded the trial and I just get the black screen and music. I double checked that my direct X was the right version. My computer is about 9 mo old and is up to date on everything. It seems from what I've read the problem is running it on the newer machines. Do we know if there is fix coming?

yaf1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by yaf1 on May 17, 12 1:12 AM
I used my last credit to buy RE and it will not load!!! I have tried everything several times to get it to load. I even let it run for several hours twice. It will only show a black screen while reloading.

I would like to get my credit back - it seems only fair.

Also, how much is it (monthly) to reactivate my account.

Thank you.

[Post New]by btaKoni on Jun 13, 12 1:49 PM
I'm having a problem when playing level 44. When I "create" a dove from the dovecote my game crashes as soon as the dove should be released (and fly around I guess). Updated my mac but it still keeps crashing? Any help?

[Post New]by ADELE1206 on Jul 29, 12 8:39 AM
jantea331 wrote:This game worked pretty good on my previous computer but I can't get it to work at all on this new one. I just get a black screen - the game loads - I can hear the music - but the screen just stays black. I've tried all the suggestions but nothing has helped.

Any suggestions?

It happened to me too, Funny thing is royal envoy 2 working fine. BF please do something.

yaf1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by yaf1 on Jul 29, 12 4:44 PM
Please, see my entry of May 17, 2012 - to which you never replied. I have used my last credit to purchase Royal Envoy. It will load but it will not play. I have enjoyed Royal Envoy 2 - it loads and plays.

Why don't you respond? You responded by accepting my last credit for a game tht does not work. Is this the way that you treat customers?

[Post New]by mom1116us on Aug 1, 12 8:32 AM
I have been trying to play Royal Envoy. When to start the game I get a black screen with a small spot of blue in the left hand upper corner. I can hear the music and what may be a change of scenes,but no picture at all. Are you able to help with this problem?

[Post New]by haze686 on May 19, 13 12:46 PM
I would also like to purchase this game but am getting a black screen and audio. This problem appears to have been going on for quite some time. Is there a fix yet?

[Post New]by belinda99 on Jun 30, 13 8:31 AM
I also can't get passed LEVEL 29. I bought the required 4 flowerbeds correctly but they do not register. Please help.

scorpio42
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

[Post New]by scorpio42 on Jul 7, 13 7:07 PM
Am enjoying the game...however I'm at a stand still on Level 26 oops that should be 20 instead!

Have COMPLETED all assigned tasks but game WON'T ACKNOWLEDGE the COTTAGES w/3 stars since they're mistakenly listed as CABINS or was I supposed to demolish all of the COTTAGES and put up CABINS so I can advance to the next Level?...

How did you fellow fishies get past this issue?

Hopefully somebody will answer this post!?

BJ Minnich aka scorpio42

Ps: I bought the Collector's Edition!

Edited on 07/09/2013 at 4:40:10 PM PST

scuther
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by scuther on Jul 17, 13 9:05 PM
I am having the same problem, I have built the flower beds, the flower pots and been in and out of the game but it still doesn't recognize that I have the flower beds. Now what????

[Post New]by Leavingslowly on Aug 4, 13 8:15 PM
In the original Royal Envoy game the Philanthropist achievement is not working. I've completed 10 levels without collecting rent, and it is stuck at 20% indefinitely.

Passed level 11 with 3 stars, can't move forward

[Post New]by Surrly on Oct 18, 13 3:57 PM
I've passed the level 8 times and can't get it to go past the end of level summary. I click on "Continue" and it takes me back to the level screen with all the cheering workers and won't go forward. I don't get the credit for the stars and it won't move me to level 12. I've uninstalled and reinstalled and still get stuck on the same level. I'll try it again, but it's getting frustrating. I paid for the game and can't play it!

[Post New]by Vertofix on Nov 11, 13 11:32 AM
Screen black except for the cursor. Can hear the game music and know it is running but without any video. The Royal Envoy: Campaign game runs with no problrms at all.

[Post New]by 1dragonlady46 on Jun 19, 14 8:38 PM
I just get a black screen, The trial game worked fine but now the game loads & I can hear the music but the screen just stays black. I've uninstalled & re-installed & tried every suggestion in the forum but nothing has helped. I really don't need to purchase a game that doesn't work right. Any help will be appreciated.

Go to: