Friends of Druid

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
3,802 Posts

Re:Friends of Druid

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Oct 31, 17 6:04 PM
TY all!
Still sore & using brace, doing just gifts & CC, no rounds, no quests. Pumpkins done, 1 ghost to go.
Hurt my back yesterday, too - wrist pales in comparison.
Randy, bring lots honey rum!

mumma_1
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

[Post New]by mumma_1 on Oct 31, 17 6:09 PM
Oh Druid , get someone to wrap you up in bubble wrap

Take care of yourself......

beadgal
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

[Post New]by beadgal on Oct 31, 17 6:10 PM
So very sorry to read of your troubles Hope you feel better soon. Don’t overdo chasing those ghosties.

dandydog
Clownfish
Clownfish
644 Posts

[Post New]by dandydog on Oct 31, 17 7:01 PM
Hear that Randy, Friend Druid has gone and hurt Her "Back" too!.. ... So you need to send a detail back down to Mrs Fletcher's Tea Room for an Emergency supply of Salty's Extra Potent very Special Honey Rum Ok?... ... You can just put it on PTG's Tab cause I just know that He won't mind one bit if you do...right PTG?... ....

Edited on 11/01/2017 at 1:38:42 AM PST

LJM5091
Clownfish
Clownfish
543 Posts

[Post New]by LJM5091 on Oct 31, 17 7:19 PM
Desertdruid.. I wish soooo much you had not aches and pains. I guess many of us know how you feel and therefore DO NOT wanted you hurting.

I have missed you but I keep thinking you will be back soon. Please try to take better care. No added pains allowed!

lj

Love_rnr
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by Love_rnr on Oct 31, 17 7:44 PM
I enjoy reading your longtime crazy friends’ get well wishes!! You sure are special to me in the short time I’ve been doing this game! Sorry to hear you have more aches and pains! Get well soon, and always thank you for taking the time to send gifts.

Take care,
Paula

Shawkn
Clownfish
Clownfish
568 Posts

[Post New]by Shawkn on Oct 31, 17 8:39 PM
Your wrist AND your back? What the heck are you doing???? Seriously, I hope you heal up soon. Had back issues...definitely no fun.

I like the bubble wrap suggestion and add a crash helmet.

Kimberly_63
Minnow
Minnow
298 Posts

[Post New]by Kimberly_63 on Nov 1, 17 11:43 AM
DesertDruid this is awful especially now. Sending lots of healing thoughts and prayers your way.

If you need extra Android help PM me and I will add you as a friend. Gosh darn it get better soon

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Nov 1, 17 2:14 PM
Shawkn wrote:Your wrist AND your back? What the heck are you doing???? Seriously, I hope you heal up soon. Had back issues...definitely no fun.

I like the bubble wrap suggestion and add a crash helmet.

I agree about the bubble wrap suggestion!

Otherwise, you may need to visit the Special Room and get some of those little pink pills.....that'll fix you right up!

I do wish you a speedy recovery!!

[Post New]by Elsaemerald on Nov 1, 17 2:49 PM
Desertdruid wrote:TY all!
Still sore & using brace, doing just gifts & CC, no rounds, no quests. Pumpkins done, 1 ghost to go.
Hurt my back yesterday, too - wrist pales in comparison.
Randy, bring lots honey rum!

No No No!
Not nice.
In addition to the bubble wrap I could give you some of MY little blue pills left over from my surgery.
Seriously, do get well soon. There are ghosts that want chasing.

Elsa

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
3,802 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Nov 1, 17 3:16 PM
Thank you, my crazy, wonderful friends!
Yes to blue pills, pink pills, & bubble wrap! Can I have them with honey rum? Crash helmet might be wise, too.
Better today - wrist more stiff than painful, back more tight & sore than stabby - so that's progress, right? Randy the medic, care to advise?
Managed a dozen HOS today. Need to rest the wrist now.
Love you guys - you're the best!!!

AuntieRoo
Clownfish
Clownfish
846 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Nov 1, 17 3:42 PM
Hmmm...well I have been busy collecting Druids Hands hoping I might fing one in your size,Looked on the internety thing-a-me-bob but so far I can't find a surgeon willing to undertake a transplant for you.
P.S.No luck as yet with finding a donor back but have no fear I will keep on looking.

Get well soon

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
3,975 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Nov 1, 17 5:00 PM
DD..........when it rains, it POURS!! I did that last year......hurt my back twice, walking funny and sprained my foot. Take care of yourself!

jack7242
Clownfish
Clownfish
636 Posts

[Post New]by jack7242 on Nov 1, 17 6:12 PM
Gesh Druid, how often have you to be told, not to attack dem cacti outside your window!! If that was not the issue, stop beating the screen in search of spooks!!

KayteCat
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
430 Posts

[Post New]by KayteCat on Nov 1, 17 9:03 PM
Hope your wrist feels better soon!

What a sucky time for that to happen... not that any time is good!

Take care if yourself.

kkreisman
Herring
Herring
392 Posts

[Post New]by kkreisman on Nov 2, 17 12:32 AM
Druid, chocolate in any form helps too

So, between pink and blue pills, Mrs. Fletcher's Extra Special Potent Honey Rum, bubble wrap all over (except fingers, of course, can't get those little pills without 'em) and Capn Medic (Retired) Randy's advice and chocolate, you should be up and at 'em in no time at all. If all that fails, Auntie Roo just might be able to acquire those "modifications" she is looking for.

Hope all goes well with you.
katiek

mumma_1
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

[Post New]by mumma_1 on Nov 2, 17 3:35 AM
Glad you're feeling a little better and back in the castle (taking it easy).

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
3,802 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Nov 2, 17 10:25 AM
Thank you everyone!
Better today, just have to be very careful how I move & not overdo it (soooo easy to do!).
My Castle, however, is being very disrespectful - I did 4 HOS & got 3 shards!!! In a row!!! Bad game! Go to your room - you're grounded!
Time to visit nice friends in the forum instead.

Dbingamen
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,280 Posts

[Post New]by Dbingamen on Nov 2, 17 10:40 AM
So glad you’re feeling better, Tia Take it easy. Hope MC has better results for you.

Diane

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
3,802 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Nov 2, 17 11:05 AM
TY Diane!
I'm glad to see your WL up again!!!

And Thank You everyone for all your gifts!!! I have everything for the new pets now.

Edited on 11/02/2017 at 11:08:11 AM PST

Go to: