Thanksgiving Challange

Re:Thanksgiving Challange

[Post New]by fishfingers10 on Nov 11, 17 4:27 AM
Im thankful to all the friends who continually help each other both with the game and with personal crisis, with everything happening in the world its a little bit of sanity.

westwind02
Minnow
Minnow
258 Posts

[Post New]by westwind02 on Nov 11, 17 9:10 AM
Just repeat be so very thankful for all of my MC friends through the years playing this game I am bless to have my MC friend for their support and being loyal. Thankful for all the people of MC who make this game!!

[Post New]by Susanna502 on Nov 11, 17 2:10 PM
I am thankful for the patience of tech support. The problems reported here on the forum are probably only a fraction of the issues that go to tech support. With people from all over the world, three platforms, and all the different phones, laptops, pcs, kindles, etc. They are truly amazing.

Kimberly_63
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

[Post New]by Kimberly_63 on Nov 11, 17 2:26 PM
Howdah wrote:I echo the thank you to Kimberly.

Today I had time to wander leisurely around the entire map and did all the HOS, enjoying he art work. I am thankful for the artists who make this game so beautiful.

Thank you Howdah!

Kimberly_63
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

[Post New]by Kimberly_63 on Nov 11, 17 3:07 PM
Day 7 - I'm grateful to be a Veteran living in a country that allows me to play MC 24/7 if I want to and meet some incredible people and friends from all walks of life from all over the world. Thank you for being awesome

Shout out to Veterans AND their loved ones everywhere!

ptdreamers
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by ptdreamers on Nov 11, 17 5:43 PM
I am one of those who haven't ventured into the forums until now. I'm at level 80, patiently(wink wink) waiting for an update. I appreciate all the advice and those who have friended me. I'm thankful that we can come together and help one another achieve their goals.

PetraN54
Minnow
Minnow
244 Posts

[Post New]by PetraN54 on Nov 11, 17 5:46 PM
ptdreamers wrote:I am one of those who haven't ventured into the forums until now. I'm at level 80, patiently(wink wink) waiting for an update. I appreciate all the advice and those who have friended me. I'm thankful that we can come together and help one another achieve their goals.

Nope, I did the same thing. I was playing for quite a while before I realized there was this helpful friendly forum here. Then it took me a little longer to post here. I tend to be very shy.

Howdah
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

[Post New]by Howdah on Nov 11, 17 7:53 PM
Petra, love that name. It was my grandmother's and one of my cousins shares the name.

Today I am thankful that I am once again a millionaire (for now) after he last update and have enough diamonds that I can take shortcut when I want to.

nana5252
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by nana5252 on Nov 12, 17 2:40 AM
Family and Friends. We always go around the table before we eat for each person to say what they are thankful for. On a humorous note, my grandson at age 2 said that he was grateful for trees. Well, that's a good thing, right?

Howdah
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

[Post New]by Howdah on Nov 12, 17 6:01 PM
Today I am thankful that I have time to play without annoying interruptions for things like work.

Howdah
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

[Post New]by Howdah on Nov 13, 17 6:44 PM
Today I am thankful that I have FINALLY finished the Halloween achievement and got the Jack avatar. I had hoped to finish it this year before FE ended, but thanks to my friends was able to finish it much sooner than I had hoped for.

Bigfish_tanya
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by Bigfish_tanya on Nov 14, 17 1:43 PM
i am thankful for playing this game and having so many friend on Facebook and on here for my android game and my three games on my PC.

catlady162
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by catlady162 on Nov 14, 17 3:10 PM
I'm thankful that even though I am a senior and confined to bed, I have this wonderful castle and its incredible residents and guests to keep me company and my mind stimulated. Thank you all so much.

Howdah
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

[Post New]by Howdah on Nov 15, 17 11:41 PM
Today I am thankful that I am current with CC. Looking ahead at it I thought I might get behind and need to play catchup but that has not happened yet.

Howdah
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

[Post New]by Howdah on Nov 17, 17 1:18 AM
Today I am thankful that I could finally log into the forum. I couldn't earlier and missed seeing what was new with all of you.

rbsworld
Herring
Herring
317 Posts

[Post New]by rbsworld on Nov 17, 17 1:46 PM
I am thankful for the extended family of my friends. The shared abundance of player knowledge on the forum and to the devs that take our playing to heart. I don't know of any other game that would permanently change a game scene to honor a lost player. Truly wonderful! I feel so blessed to have found Midnight Castle.

Happy Thanksgiving!

RBsMom

Howdah
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

[Post New]by Howdah on Nov 17, 17 8:48 PM
Today I am thankful that even though I didn't have as much time to play as some days, I can still keep up with the game and the CC.

robinrad
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by robinrad on Nov 18, 17 7:12 AM
Looking for new friends. Have not been able to play in a long time and lost all my friends. My friend code is 621755 I go by BADRAD and could use some help.

Edited on 11/18/2017 at 7:13:56 AM PST

Howdah
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

[Post New]by Howdah on Nov 18, 17 10:50 PM
Today I am thankful that I have enough inventory that I can gift friends without worrying about how it will affect me.

Howdah
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

[Post New]by Howdah on Nov 19, 17 11:53 PM
Today I am thankful that I finished the CC (20 HOS in 30 minutes) without using an amulet I am pretty slow, and have needed a amulet to do this in previous CCs but have been making good time in the East, so decided to give it a try and I made it. I am so thankful that I was able to do this for once.

Go to: