My Dear Friends

gohill
Manatee
Manatee
4,332 Posts

Re:My Dear Friends

[Post New]by gohill on Nov 8, 17 4:00 PM
Hey Randy, as you know, I was gone till Monday... I saw this thread title but didn't know what it was till now...... I'm so sorry for your loss!!!!!! Prayers and many hugs sent your way....

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Randy ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,676 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Nov 10, 17 4:59 PM
I want to thank you all for your words, love and support during my family's dark hour.
You all have touched my sister and my self deeply .
I just want to say a quick word that because the Memorial for Uncle Charlie is tomorrow and we have a two hour drive to get there(Montreal) I will try to gift as much as I can before we leave not sure if we will stay overnight to be with Auntie Evelyn .
Heart is not into playing or dong the CC right now but hope to catch up next week.
Thank you so very much for understanding.
Randy and Donna

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on Nov 10, 17 5:06 PM
Randy , please DO NOT worry about gifting just take care of yourself, Donna ,and Auntie. ((((((((((( HUGS )))))))))) TO

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Nov 10, 17 5:44 PM
H Randy, As others have said, no worries about gifting or about us. We'll be right here when you're ready. Just take care of yourself, and Donna and Auntie Evelyn. Talk to you next week.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{GENTLE HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Ada

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Nov 10, 17 5:51 PM
Randy, please know that my thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family Saturday. My heart just breaks for your Aunt. It's a long, heartbreaking road to travel when you've lost a beloved spouse. Please take care of her, and yourself and Sis.

Best to you always.

Kimberly_63
Minnow
Minnow
294 Posts

[Post New]by Kimberly_63 on Nov 10, 17 7:08 PM
Randy, please know that I will continue to keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

dandydog
Clownfish
Clownfish
639 Posts

[Post New]by dandydog on Nov 10, 17 7:18 PM
Randy dear Friend my heart and Prayers continue to be with you all through out this time of sorrow and sadness.. ..

Once more lots and lots more gently given Hugs flying your way Dear Friend...

Linda/Pup

AuntieRoo
Clownfish
Clownfish
835 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Nov 11, 17 2:08 AM
My thoughts are with you all today

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Nov 11, 17 2:15 PM
AuntieRoo wrote:My thoughts are with you all today

Ditto! Mine as well!!

Cute_Moni
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
484 Posts

[Post New]by Cute_Moni on Nov 14, 17 8:33 AM
Hi Randy, I am only just reading this thread now.... and I am not one of your game friends, forum friends, or real life friends, however.....

I would still like to offer my deepest condolences for your loss 💐

I sort of feel like everyone who posts in this forum is a friend, and am always sad to hear stories of loss, illness or injury....

I am crying for you and your family
I hope you can support each other well, during this difficult time...

Please let us know that your Uncle Charlie's Memorial was beautiful and memorable 🌷

Moni

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,676 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Nov 16, 17 8:41 AM
Just wanted to give you an update ,
Some of you have asked me when I come back to tell you a few stories about Uncle Charlie , he was a real card him being a Black Irish Meaning Like his brothers they are
of course Irish with That Blue Black hair and those killer Blue eyes thus the term black Irish comes from.
He was a very talented artist , and when he painted two oil paintings of Sis's baby Chihuahua * Mouse* he laughed and said the tea cup is bigger then her,,, they hanging proudly in our living room.
He was devoted husband to Evelyn for over 60 years and awesome loving Dad to 6 great kids.
There is so much more I could say but this is not the place or time.
The Memorial was beautiful as it was heartbreaking all the family and many many friends laughed and cried and clung to each other, he will always be in out hearts and so loved and missed deeply.
We have an other sad day coming up on December 21 his birthday then Christmas they will not be the same without him, we are all so worried about Auntie Evelyn will be her first year with out him on those two special days.
Thank you all my friend here and to The Mod's for allowing me to post this and say I am internally grateful to you all for your love and support ,it is hard but friends family my MC family are helping in more ways than you know and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
I have been gifting as much as I can and posted to Druid so means I am on the way back , just bear with me friends,
Love you all and will not be far away.
Randy

AuntieRoo
Clownfish
Clownfish
835 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Nov 16, 17 9:20 AM
<-- A hand to hold ((((hugs))))) , When you're ready we are here

gohill
Manatee
Manatee
4,332 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Nov 16, 17 9:25 AM

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Randy!!!!!!! ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on Nov 16, 17 9:27 AM
Thank You for the wonderful story . Please tell us more when you fell the need to talk about him . We will all be here to listen

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Nov 16, 17 4:19 PM
AuntieRoo wrote: <-- A hand to hold ((((hugs))))) , When you're ready we are here

They need one with of these facing the other way so you have two hands to hold! Hang in there, my friend! {{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}

Ada

Cute_Moni
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
484 Posts

[Post New]by Cute_Moni on Nov 17, 17 1:50 PM
Hi Ada,
Try this?
Type &# 128077 (but without the space between the # and the 1)
Moni

ETA - or this? &# 128080 (again, no space) 👐

Edited on 11/17/2017 at 1:58:06 PM PST

Cute_Moni
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
484 Posts

[Post New]by Cute_Moni on Nov 17, 17 2:39 PM
Hi Randy 💐 (long gentle hug)

So glad the Memorial was a lovely day... very important to celebrate his life, not just mourn for your loss...

Make sure your Auntie is NEVER alone on these coming 2 important days, so she cannot spend too long and get lost in the mourning part.... tell each other lots of happy memories you have about him... 🌷

(FYI - tulips were everywhere when I had to bear the (first) loss of a loved family member, so they will forever be linked to me... tulips and happy memories of those no longer with us.... )

from your friend Down Under, Moni 🐨

dandydog
Clownfish
Clownfish
639 Posts

[Post New]by dandydog on Nov 17, 17 3:06 PM
Randy dear, My Mom was "Black Irish" too from Ulster Descendants.... so I know just what you mean about their unique sense of humor especial for Family and Friends. The last Gift she gave me was a Painting also.....a Mountain Scene with a creek flowing past a Cabin Setting in the Style of would you believe...."Grandma Moses."

Sending more Healing and gently given Hugs and Heart warming Love your way Randy...Please share these with all your wonderful Family and Friends...

Linda/Pup

playingthegame
Manatee
Manatee
3,995 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Nov 17, 17 3:19 PM
Être fort mon ami!

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Nov 17, 17 3:50 PM
Cute_Moni wrote:Hi Ada,
Try this?
Type &# 128077 (but without the space between the # and the 1)
Moni

ETA - or this? &# 128080 (again, no space) 👐

👍 Thank you, Moni! You're Awesome!!

Hi Randy, now you have that second hand to hold! 👍

Ada

Go to: