tramserran
Guppy
Guppy
181 Posts

Re:ROM players who are not playing until it is fixed in Big Fish

[Post New]by tramserran on Nov 22, 17 1:04 AM
It is quite frustrating that it takes this long to resolve the security issue. Is someone actually working on it?

I have 32 neighbors awake and 131 sleeping. Neighbors are needed to help with quests!

I will not delete anyone but wll eventually lose interest if it is not resolved soon.

moniekk
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by moniekk on Nov 22, 17 5:59 AM
I'm sure they are working on it but I do miss the game .... like everyone else I hope my neighbours don't delete me.
Would be nice to get some update on how things are going and when they expect to get the game back online.

[Post New]by midorijama on Nov 22, 17 6:51 AM
I'm waiting too...

Ginjeet
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by Ginjeet on Nov 22, 17 9:57 PM
When and IF ROM comes back, I’ll be back. I won’t change my security settings to play. I hope I don’t lose any neighbors but if you feel you must then I understand and I won’t blame you. I know who I’ll blame but it won’t be you.

someday over the rainbow ? I might get to play again but until then boo hoo hoo

mommerj
Clownfish
Clownfish
520 Posts

[Post New]by mommerj on Nov 23, 17 7:54 AM
I have not been able to access the game.I always play RoM through the BFG Game Manager, but have not been able to access RoM since this problem came up. I really miss playing the game and miss my neighbors. It doesn't seem like there is any fix in sight any time soon...The longer this goes on, the more likely many of us will lose interest in waiting and move on to other games.

joeyhall
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by joeyhall on Nov 23, 17 12:21 PM
I am waiting for the game to fix it's self before I can play as I can't get on it any ways...please bear with me and don't throw me off of your neigbours list...Thanks a bunch Joanne..

[Post New]by ttaravision on Nov 23, 17 4:07 PM
I'm unable to play through the website on any browser, and game manager stopped working a couple days ago for me. So I will be waiting for the fix as well. If any of my neighbors are still on, please keep me if you can. I will keep checking daily to see if there is a fix that happens.

[Post New]by grannylovesgames on Nov 23, 17 4:54 PM
For the longest time we were playing this game online in unsecured mode. Most of us just didn't know it. I use Ice Dragon browser. Every time when I logged on I would get a message that my information submitted to this web site was not secure. I would bypass that. I use a password that is not the same or similar as all my other passwords. So even if my password gets stolen, no one can use it to hack my other accounts at other web sites.

Recently BF updated their web site to use secured mode which is good. So the developer has to get with the program and makes the game compatible. I don't know if they'll ever do that. Many mistakes with many weekly events never gets fixed. But we get used to it. I hope they'll fix the security issue this time.

sammy219
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by sammy219 on Nov 24, 17 12:24 AM
I LOVE your user name! grannylovesgames!

Edited on 11/24/2017 at 12:24:49 AM PST

[Post New]by grannylovesgames on Nov 24, 17 9:20 AM
sammy219 wrote:I LOVE your user name! grannylovesgames!

Thank you sammy219.
For those who still want to play, if you use Ice Dragon browser, click on the exclamation point next to the lock on the upper left hand side, and click >, then click disable protection. Do the same with Firefox, if the game is not loading, right click on the screen and click activate this plugin.

countrygal2
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by countrygal2 on Nov 29, 17 12:12 AM
Still unable to play game so best wishes to any friends who still have my name on list. Looks like maybe RIP for ROM but I will check from time to time.

Go to: