prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Welcome to Dr. Lynch: Grave Secrets forum

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 1, 08 8:42 PM
Mike4463 wrote:This is one of the worse hidden item games I have bought. Just gets stuck on one level - sure a waste of my money and time!!!!

Hi Mike4463- welcome to the forums.

Sorry to hear you are having trouble. Where are you stuck? maybe we can help

moonweaver
Flounder
Flounder
2,108 Posts

[Post New]by moonweaver on Nov 1, 08 11:11 PM
Last night I finished the game for the second time. This time I didn't skip any mini games; if I got stuck, I either came to this forum or to GameZebo for the walkthrough.

I was able to make the roses all grow this time by spraying them with short spurts, instead of holding the mouse button down the way I did the first time through.

And I found out on GameZebo that I should hold the mouse button down when turning the handle to make the fountain start working. It didn't matter that I hadn't found all the objects on the screen yet.

I enjoyed this game a lot in spite of the teeny objects.

[Post New]by cabrjo43 on Nov 2, 08 1:04 PM
colorsplash wrote:I can't find the hummingbirds either. I figure I will eventually figure it out. As far as purchasing this game or not...I think the artwork is pretty decent and that is a welcome from the last 2 games//Samantha Swift and Cassandra's journey. Although the items can be really tiny they are there if you look for them. however...those hummingbirds are pretty elusive!!

[Post New]by cabrjo43 on Nov 2, 08 1:08 PM
To find humming birds, click on "bird seed" bag, go to each feeder and click on it, it will feel up and turn light blue go to all and fillup (3). Wait for the hummingbirds to start flying in to feed and click on them.

[Post New]by Cherylsoccer on Nov 4, 08 5:38 AM
Valarie Can't email you back about humming birds as the email bounces back to me saying there is a fault with your emai address
Sorry cherylsoccer

[Post New]by sweetsuefrmu on Nov 6, 08 9:09 AM
DEBSPIGZ wrote: I am soooooo stuck in Dr Lynch----at the tea room where you're supposed to find the first letters to the list of teas in the black board in the center of the scene? The hints can't be used here and when the time runs out you have to do the three rooms before it all over again..........shoot. By the time I get back to the tea room the time is up again.................all I need to find is the 'L' in LAPSANG SOUCHONG, whatever that is..............Please somebody do a favor?????

I am stuck at the same place! Can you help me...did you ever get an answer? email me at [e-mail address removed by moderator]

Edited on 06/30/2009 at 2:54:40 PM PST

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 6, 08 12:13 PM
sweetsuefrmu wrote:
DEBSPIGZ wrote: I am soooooo stuck in Dr Lynch----at the tea room where you're supposed to find the first letters to the list of teas in the black board in the center of the scene? The hints can't be used here and when the time runs out you have to do the three rooms before it all over again..........shoot. By the time I get back to the tea room the time is up again.................all I need to find is the 'L' in LAPSANG SOUCHONG, whatever that is..............Please somebody do a favor?????

I am stuck at the same place! Can you help me...did you ever get an answer? email me at [e-mail address removed by moderator]

The "L" is on the upper valance of the left set of drapes

Edited on 06/30/2009 at 2:54:51 PM PST

care___916
Clownfish
Clownfish
988 Posts

Dr. Lynch stone cirlcles

[Post New]by care___916 on Nov 7, 08 8:52 AM
In the stone cirlcles I cannot find the crown!! I have spent hours and am stuck. Does anyone know where it is?
Thanks

cherbando
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

Welcome to Dr. Lynch: Grave Secrets forum

[Post New]by cherbando on Nov 8, 08 9:46 PM
Why oh why can't all games have the choice of not being timed ? Some of us old folk are not too quick. I love this game but I do not work well under pressure. Is there any way of turning off the timer?

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

Dr. Lynch stone cirlcles

[Post New]by cesse47 on Nov 9, 08 2:08 AM
care___916 wrote:In the stone cirlcles I cannot find the crown!! I have spent hours and am stuck. Does anyone know where it is?Thanks
Hi care, I would be happy to try to help, but I don't know where you are at in the game. I am not aware of any stone circles in Dr Lynch. What investigation are you in? Can you describe what is on the screen for this scene? With a little more info, I may recognize the location.

[Post New]by spiritmom on Nov 9, 08 11:13 AM
prpldva wrote:
gamegigi wrote:I'm stuck in the cave area......don't know what to do with the pink ceramic pieces.
Any suggestions? Game Gigi

HI gamegigi-

Once you have completed everything else a mini game will open where you will put the pieces together to form a ceramic cat.

where did you find all the pieces???

[Post New]by FunckyLady on Nov 9, 08 3:57 PM
Hello, I am playing investigation 4 and when I was spraying the insects my game crashed twice and I had to do it all over again. The second time I managed to spray five. I did not count them the first time. I had to skip the bonus game to be able to move on. It is a great game and the graphics are totally awesome.

Also I could not find the hummingbirds either. I read that we are to fill the feeders to attract them. But don't the game creators realize that hummingbirds drink nectar? They don't eat birdseed!

I am glad to have the forums. They get me past the sticky parts. I often need a bit of help!.

Nagasse
Stingray
Stingray
5,251 Posts

[Post New]by Nagasse on Nov 16, 08 12:02 AM
Hi All,

I am stuck in the secret garden and can't find the secret letter? Does anyone have a clue where it could be hiding?

Nagasse
Stingray
Stingray
5,251 Posts

[Post New]by Nagasse on Nov 16, 08 12:24 AM
Never mind, found the hidden letter! Play on!

[Post New]by sta38sim on Nov 19, 08 2:27 PM
i've done everything but the key will not work in the lock to the door in the garden were the dead body is behind it.help PLEASE1

[Post New]by mablythe on Nov 25, 08 8:22 PM
Acorns on the Log Scene: Have all but one in place without a problem, however, the last one does NOT stick in place. Have removed and then reinstalled game and started over but it still will not go into place. (It is the 2nd one in from the left end of the log) Game will not continue beyond that point. Any advise appreciated. Really enjoyed the game up to this point but am totally frustrated. Perhaps a glitch? Thanks in advance.

[Post New]by Feejee_Mermaid on Nov 30, 08 7:53 AM
I'm enjoying the game, graphics, music and sound, etc. but something really bothers me about this - the story talks about the possibility of the suspect being hanged for murder. Is the game set in the past? Capital punishment was abolished forty years ago in the UK. Coming across a reference to execution like that was a really nasty surprise in an otherwise enjoyable game.

Also, do these games really need to have cigarettes in them? It's pretty distasteful.

[Post New]by gazebo8 on Dec 8, 08 11:03 AM
Hi. Can anyone help me figure out how to fix the fountain? By the way do you also play Agatha Cristies Peril at End House and Death on the Nile. These Floodlight games just keep getting better and better. Anway thanks for the help in advance.
Hummingbirds. you have to get the bird feed and put it in the feeders nd then the birds come

[Post New]by gazebo8 on Dec 8, 08 11:06 AM
The S in Cotswold is stuck behind one of the pages on the bulletin board toward the top it is sticking out just a little

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 8, 08 11:11 AM
gazebo8 wrote:Hi. Can anyone help me figure out how to fix the fountain? By the way do you also play Agatha Cristies Peril at End House and Death on the Nile. These Floodlight games just keep getting better and better. Anway thanks for the help in advance.
Hummingbirds. you have to get the bird feed and put it in the feeders nd then the birds come

Hi Gazebo8- welcome to the forums!

Look at the lower left of the arch. There is a red knob. Also make sure you click on the fountain several times to clear away all the debris.

Hope this helps!

Edited on 12/08/2008 at 11:11:38 AM PST

Go to: