Good luck

padmeamidala

bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

Re:ART OF MURDER FBI CONFIDENTIAL

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Oct 31, 08 9:36 AM
Hello everyone! I just thought I’d pop in and let you know that I’ve gone ahead and moved this discussion to the forum that we have set up for Art of Murder: FBI Confidential.

Happy gaming!

deegeegil
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by deegeegil on Oct 31, 08 2:59 PM
BonnieBlue102 wrote:I just ordered and downloaded this game but I can't understand how to play it..........I got the agent to the office and trying to call Nick but that's as far as I can go. I think I may have made a big mistake..........no help that I can find............can someone please help?

deegeegil
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by deegeegil on Oct 31, 08 3:04 PM
Click on the cork board and Nick's # is on it. It will automatically go to the PDA and then you click on the contact button that now shows. It will call but he does not answer. Then go to Ruth's office and she will send you the new # by email. The new one will be on your p.c. When you click on it then it goes to the PDA. Call from there and leave a message. He will text you right back.

TSM5960
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by TSM5960 on Nov 1, 08 8:08 PM
HELP [PLEASE, Iam trying to move vases, after I move them can not get by with the right one even if I have room. any suggestions anyone. thank you all

[Post New]by Saxon75 on Nov 1, 08 8:53 PM
I got the WIC glitch on Casebook and Tech support gave me a free game pass so I used it on Art of Murder.

I was extremely dissappointed!! I like these games usually, but this was slow, and it did not give you anything interesting to get you involved in the game.
I got as far as the museum and the light switch puzzle and deleted it after trying every combination I could think of for an hour. It does not give clear understanding as to what to do next, and there are just some other things that make me realy dislike this game.
I have played every L&O game and every CSI game currently out and most all of the ND games that are on BF and to me the worst one of those does not even come close to how much I disliked this game. I am wishing now that I would have used that free pass on one of the ND games.

I hope I am not as disappointed with Casebook as I was with this one considering I am having to wait so long to play it.

Celeryhart
Herring
Herring
346 Posts

[Post New]by Celeryhart on Nov 1, 08 8:59 PM
Hey Saxon... glad you got to reply... I had said hit Submit..but I can see it is really POST REPLY... oh well, you got on and thats the main thing..

I finally wrote tech support and said to just give me a credit back for Casebook...I don't want to wait anymore... It's probably not the type of game I like anyway.
My preference is the HO plus games... the ones that make you hunt and do things...like Mushroom Age... I loved that game...!

Playful61
Clownfish
Clownfish
846 Posts

[Post New]by Playful61 on Nov 2, 08 8:58 AM
Love the game so far... tricky at times as it isn't exactly logical when combining things. The snide comments when I mess up are priceless!

[Post New]by takaybrea3 on Nov 6, 08 11:17 AM
Ok, I'm stuck in the museum. Haven't touched the game in weeks. The walkthrough is no help. Does anyone have any suggestions? And please don't reply that if I can't leave it's because I have something else to do. I'm aware of that...thanks.

spy123spy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by spy123spy on Nov 6, 08 4:31 PM
Patty60 wrote:Ok, figured out the light switch puzzle, a big pain but finally did it. Now, I'm stuck on the vase(s) for gold figure puzzle. I have tried every combination I can think of, empty vase, half full vase, full vase, combination of vases. Nothing I've tried makes that little light turn green. Has anyone else solved this one? I have two walk throughs, neither of them really tells you a lot about this little wacky torture.

spy123spy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by spy123spy on Nov 6, 08 4:33 PM
Patty. I used the vase on the right, and a scoop of dirt.

MaryAnn3935
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

[Post New]by MaryAnn3935 on Nov 9, 08 5:17 PM
Am I the only one who is out of paper--I cant print my report and I cant find any in the supply room--Help, please.

[Post New]by staceylee1601 on Nov 9, 08 8:03 PM
please can anyone help me??? im stuck on day2, after i tried to call branford...i tried to call warren, but it keeps telling me his phone is switched off...now i cant do anything...ive been trying to call him, and looking everywhere on the net for an answer, but im cant please help!!!!

jmb1363
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by jmb1363 on Nov 22, 08 7:50 AM
MaryAnn3935 wrote:Hello--I have posted 2 messages--can anyone help me PLEASE--I released the brake on the truck, but it doesnt move so I cant get the crowbar. What am I doing wrong?

you need to remove crowbar first, then release brake

Skipperbp32
Lobster
Lobster
99 Posts

[Post New]by Skipperbp32 on Nov 22, 08 1:19 PM
Thanks for the walkthrough guide. I'm curious - how long does it take to write one of those? First you'd have to bumble through the game, then at least one more time to get the correct sequence of things! Then like a third time just for a quality check. I appreciate it because even knowing approximately what I need to do - I'm still problem solving! I read ahead after I'm done playing for the day. By the next time I play - I remember about 40% of what I'm supposed to do - enough to keep moving forward and not be frustrated - but not enough to feel like I've been given the answer to everything. Right now I'm trying to solve the creaky floor problem. I've died twice. Good thing the game automatically saved it for me! Now that I know its timed, (from a post in this forum), I'll be doing it quicker. Thanks again for the walkthrough guide.

Playful61
Clownfish
Clownfish
846 Posts

[Post New]by Playful61 on Nov 23, 08 10:41 AM
Hey! LOVED the game... I really appreciated the 'key' which offered hints.
If you can't find an object you need, use the hint key. If you are unable to continue in any scene, it usually means you have to go back and find the item you need to go forward.
At times, I struggled... then I went to the walkthrough available on-line and looked to see what I might be missing.
Actually, I enjoyed it more than in Nancy Drew games because there were no silly arcade games to go through.

swedane
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
494 Posts

[Post New]by swedane on Dec 9, 08 2:30 AM
Another excellent game, with an intriguing story line, I highly recommend it! Great graphics too. It Took a couple of day to finish, which I like. Don't forget to save the game, often!

Here are a couple of helpful walkthrough's; yes, I used them both.

[removed]

ENJOY

Edited on 01/26/2009 at 10:03:45 AM PST

[Post New]by Undertaker86 on Dec 9, 08 9:22 AM
Art Of Murder: FBI Confidential is a great game.
I have finished it a long time ago.

Now I'm waiting for second episode, that is Art Of Murder: Hunt For The Puppeteer.
It will be released in Q1 2009 (Europe).

toodie1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by toodie1 on Dec 19, 08 8:02 PM
I just started this game on yesterday myself, and I'm stuck in this chair..every time I move I flip over.. I know you have to be quick but this is killing me too! Any other solution?

[Post New]by Abygael on Jan 18, 09 7:59 PM
Just finished this game and ...... WOW.......what a ride! I highly recommend this game to everyone. Are there more like this out there somewhere?

Go to: