bcgjr
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Re:Post any Strange Cases: The Lighthouse Mystery Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by bcgjr on Jun 20, 10 8:44 AM
Same problem, got through laser room 1 without a problem but just keep getting the message" I think I am done here" in laser room 2 if I try to get a hint and there seems to be no way indicated to get through the beams to the door.

Re:Post any Strange Cases: The Lighthouse Mystery Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by lovdov1992 on Jun 20, 10 6:37 PM
I am to the garage an all the wire for the liights are blinking the only one that is not red is the bottom right hand onethe wire connected to it is blinking tho

[Post New]by lovdov1992 on Jun 22, 10 5:14 PM
lovdov1992 wrote:I am to the garage an all the wire for the liights are blinking the only one that is not red is the bottom right hand onethe wire connected to it is blinking tho

WOW this has been here for 2 days an not one person answered,
how unperfessional. I will not be buying no more games thru
big fish

[Post New]by WICAN33 on Jun 23, 10 11:52 AM
bcgjr wrote:Same problem, got through laser room 1 without a problem but just keep getting the message" I think I am done here" in laser room 2 if I try to get a hint and there seems to be no way indicated to get through the beams to the door.

[Post New]by WICAN33 on Jun 23, 10 11:54 AM
Hi, not replied to anyone before so not sure I'm doing this correctly. I think the problem with the laser room may be that you have not highlighted all the lasers. You need to keep depressing the spray (i.e., continuously) until all the lasers show it will then come up with a message that says you can squeeze through the gaps. Repeat this process two more times going through each door. When you get to the door with the symbols on top, take a not of these symbols as they relate to the game that is on the floor when you point to it - hope this ramble helps?

goarweam
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by goarweam on Jul 18, 10 9:19 PM
I encountered no technical issues... thanks to the Playground SDK...

Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by 6504 on Sep 5, 11 9:03 AM
hey - i just finished the game and the bonus game would not unlock, so i went back through all the instructions.dah!! i went into extra and took a good look and i found tom's investigate button.. so, i hit it (it wasn't missing but, i guess i should of done this before i started the game) i am now playing that chapter.. we'll see what happens when i'm done. i hope the extra will unlock and i don't have to play the whole game again. if so, i will wait a while.

if anybody forgot to play tom's "investigate" let lme know as i won't be able to get back to the game for a couple of days. thanks

Sprattie
Herring
Herring
315 Posts

[Post New]by Sprattie on Apr 8, 13 6:58 AM
I'm stuck at the cabin, have done everything and am at the circular dials puzzle - I've solved it but nothing happens, and the skip button doesn't work - if I have to unstall this game it will stay that way. There is nothing I've enjoyed about this game so far and have no desire to play it ever again.

Sprattie
Herring
Herring
315 Posts

[Post New]by Sprattie on Apr 8, 13 3:08 PM
I'm plowing through this ridiculous game simply because I paid for it - not fun in any way, and the only challenge is in the constant technical issues. I've reached the bonus and played for 35 minutes and then the game shut down on me 3 times in 5 minutes. I've given up.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Apr 8, 13 5:09 PM
Hi Sprattie,

I'm sorry to hear you've had such trouble with this game!

With the freezing and crashing you describe, the first thing we suggest is checking for updates to your video card and graphics drivers. You can read more about how to do that in our help article here.

If that doesn't help, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team and they'll be happy to take a look at what's going on and work with you directly to get everything straightened out. You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

Sprattie
Herring
Herring
315 Posts

[Post New]by Sprattie on Apr 18, 13 12:24 PM
Thanks for the advice, BigMo - the game was simply not worth the effort of trying to solve the tech issues. They've been very helpful in the past but this is a newer Mac and shouldn't be having any issues. I will certainly call on the tech crew in future if there's a game that's worth bothering them about.

Cheers!

Tassieo
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by Tassieo on May 23, 13 6:38 AM
This is the second time I've tried 2 play this game. I exited the game and came back to it, am stuck in the cellar, the game has frozen. Last time I played it, then exited & came back to game, I got a black screen. Sent note to customer support a week back, no reply. Am playing on a brand new IPad. Any chance of fixing it as it seems like a good game or do I have 2 ask 4 my money back?

Tassieo
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by Tassieo on May 26, 13 3:09 AM
Had lots of problems with this game, finally finished it. I contacted Customer support, they told me it would take 72 hours 2 get back 2 me, well it has been over a week & they still haven't got back 2 me. Very disappointed!!

Go to: