Re:Welcome to The Heritage forum

[Post New]by ldun44 on May 24, 10 6:06 AM
Either fix the problem or give me my game credit back!! I did not even get the update to try to fix it. Maybe after years of being a member, it will come to an end for me!!!!

mkubrat1
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by mkubrat1 on May 24, 10 9:02 AM
Lovely game, but when I used the rusty key to the door on the right (in the garden with the cash register), it gave me a yellow butterfly puzzle, which I solved, then it threw me completely out of my game. I will reload later because I really like the game and hope someone will fix!

Ukiah
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by Ukiah on May 24, 10 9:12 AM
ldun44 wrote:Either fix the problem or give me my game credit back!! I did not even get the update to try to fix it. Maybe after years of being a member, it will come to an end for me!!!!

Did you actually request a credit? I did so yesterday and BFG responded almost immediately.

I think it's a little premature for them to offer a blanket credit at this point in time, when the issue is still unresolved and the inconvenience to the players cannot yet be quantified.

Ukiah

123no456
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by 123no456 on May 24, 10 9:21 AM
lakotasmom wrote:I have loaded this game 3 times and when I play it and try to go through the door it shows the memeroy piece and starts the game from the beininng every time. Is anyone else having trouble with this game plying right?

123no456
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by 123no456 on May 24, 10 9:23 AM
3 times & still cant get past the door! it keeps putting me back 2 chpt 1!!!!!

[Post New]by cleavage on May 24, 10 9:27 AM
When is the fix for the memory locket goign to happen. I have uninstalled, then reinstalled this game and still can't get past the front door.

Very frustrating and very unlike Big Fish Games.

mkubrat1
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by mkubrat1 on May 24, 10 9:55 AM
O.k. I finished the game without even knowing I did. That's kind of a vague ending,.... the play was fun, though.

[Post New]by smittyesq on May 24, 10 10:23 AM
Same problem as most everyone else -- get thru the front door, the locket opens, when I close the locket I am right back at the beginning of the game - 5 times! Then I downloaded the game update - same problem, no fix. BFG -- why is this happening to a lot of gamers, but not to everyone???

terri88
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by terri88 on May 24, 10 11:20 AM
still waiting ......how much longer do we have to wait , there is nothing worse than buying a game and then not being able to play it ...please sort this out now!!!

[Post New]by slumpy on May 24, 10 11:36 AM
I'm not having any trouble downloading but the idea that I actually paid for this low rate boring game infuriates me.... I think it took me about 20 minutes to complete and will take about that long to remove it from my computer....total waste of money

[Post New]by Bean1945 on May 24, 10 1:29 PM
I'm having the same problem as everyone else. I've now played the game 4 times getting a little further each time before being thrown back to the first scene. This time I got as far as a voice saying 'Baby, my baby' beofre being thrown back to the beginning. I think the trouble is that the game is only recognising the '1' of the chapter number. How about a refund?!

shone58
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by shone58 on May 24, 10 1:48 PM
lakotasmom wrote:I have loaded this game 3 times and when I play it and try to go through the door it shows the memeroy piece and starts the game from the beininng every time. Is anyone else having trouble with this game plying right?

brookings
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
454 Posts

[Post New]by brookings on May 24, 10 2:53 PM
someone needs to fix the sound volume

[Post New]by Secora on May 25, 10 5:36 AM
pjmatt wrote:I sure wish i hadn't bought this one.I have restarted 4 times.

[Post New]by berylann on May 25, 10 7:21 AM
Used the update and still cannot get past the first chapter thank goodness I didnt pay for it

[Post New]by celestia15025 on May 25, 10 7:26 AM
I get all the pieces and pick up the memory piece.... I use the key then I cut to the locket which has no photo. Then the game doesnt go anywhere. HELP!!!!

TJKnud
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Re:The Heritage

[Post New]by TJKnud on May 25, 10 9:46 AM
When is this game going to be working properly so that I will not regret wasting my money on buying it .

[Post New]by shelgeson4 on May 25, 10 10:39 AM
ok so I have the new version now and it is working fine until I am on chapter 10 then it freezes, I go out of it, by control, alt, delete, and then back in and the locket is empty again and takes me right back to chapter 1

[Post New]by carlette27 on May 25, 10 12:56 PM

[Post New]by carlette27 on May 25, 10 12:58 PM
I am having same problem. Game continues to get hung and then starts
all over.

Go to: