Re:Welcome to Art of Murder: FBI Confidential forum

[Post New]by srinibrenda1 on Jan 7, 09 12:03 PM
omg!! i just started the game and the cheif wants the report but the printer is out of paper i have looked everywhere including the storage can any one help me please? wheres the paper!!!!!!

[Post New]by jaclyn_lm on Jan 8, 09 4:22 PM
srinibrenda1 wrote:omg!! i just started the game and the cheif wants the report but the printer is out of paper i have looked everywhere including the storage can any one help me please? wheres the paper!!!!!!

...hi, answer for your question, go back to officer's office, there's a door leading to mezzanine, you will see some stack of boxes (not the one in lower level) in there just click on that and you see, ream of printing paper, go back to the printer and once you load the paper it will automatically print the report..

Edited on 01/08/2009 at 4:30:10 PM PST

the abandoned house

[Post New]by dawgzchoice on Jan 10, 09 8:35 PM
i have read the walkthrough and i still cant figure out what to do with the oragami paper nick left in the kitchen ive tried and come back here so many times does it matter if its unfolded cause i did that alreay and i cant find this so called plug.

[Post New]by sasrr77 on Jan 10, 09 11:35 PM
Are we going to see the second installment of "Art of Murder"? I really enjoyed the game and I saw that Art of Murder:Hunt for the Puppeteer is soon to be released here in the U.S. Any chance of us getting it at Big Fish?

[Post New]by lovingholly on Feb 2, 09 10:36 PM
Good game or not-so-great game: is it worth a game credit? I'm looking for my next game to keep my mind occupied. Opinions on this game are welcome! Thanks

[Post New]by ash123456 on Feb 11, 09 6:57 PM
Thank you, katbear50!!!! But I cannot find the golden staue in the garden. I really want to get out of the garden in museum. Please help.

char1132
Manatee
Manatee
4,059 Posts

[Post New]by char1132 on Feb 16, 09 11:08 AM
kray1 wrote:I HAVE READ AND REREAD THE WALKTHROUGH AND THINK I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING IT SAYS BUT WHEN I TRY TO LEAVE THE MUSEUM AFTER TALKING TO WARREN AND ATTEMPTING EVERYTHING SUGGESTED NICOLE STILL SAYS "I HAVE ONE MORE THING TO DO" AND I'LL BE DARNED IF I CAN FIGURE OUT WHAT THAT IS. HELP PLEASE
did you get any answers yet? i am there too and so stuck

L2PG
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by L2PG on Feb 18, 09 4:52 PM
bfgErie wrote:If you are having trouble with the phone number in the thugs hideout, make sure that you move as close as you can to the bag before you snap the picture. You'll need to move almost to the doorway before it will work.

bfgErie

I can not get past the box. If I try to move towards the door.."I do not want to be seen" is said. Any suggestions??

Finally able to her to move. But not getting the phone number correct.
Change the 6 to a 9 and finally!!

Edited on 02/18/2009 at 6:04:15 PM PST

L2PG
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by L2PG on Feb 18, 09 6:00 PM
srinibrenda1 wrote:omg!! i just started the game and the cheif wants the report but the printer is out of paper i have looked everywhere including the storage can any one help me please? wheres the paper!!!!!!

I look there first also, but not there. Look in hallway with boxes.

Edited on 02/18/2009 at 6:00:55 PM PST

L2PG
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by L2PG on Feb 18, 09 6:06 PM
char1132 wrote:
kray1 wrote:I HAVE READ AND REREAD THE WALKTHROUGH AND THINK I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING IT SAYS BUT WHEN I TRY TO LEAVE THE MUSEUM AFTER TALKING TO WARREN AND ATTEMPTING EVERYTHING SUGGESTED NICOLE STILL SAYS "I HAVE ONE MORE THING TO DO" AND I'LL BE DARNED IF I CAN FIGURE OUT WHAT THAT IS. HELP PLEASE

Leave everything there (first visit); turn off the alarm to case (second visit).

Lilge
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by Lilge on Mar 8, 09 1:58 PM
I can't find the papaer for the printer...Help Please

[Post New]by lapdog069 on Mar 16, 09 11:32 AM
im stuck at the gold satues im having problems finding what vase to use and how much dirt to but in them

dvon
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by dvon on Mar 18, 09 1:45 AM
L2PG wrote:
char1132 wrote:

Leave everything there (first visit); turn off the alarm to case (second visit).

What alarm to what case? I am still getting the , one more thing to do, message. I checked the walkthrough and also have a program that gives me game hints. Nothing is mentioned about a alarm or case.

scalad
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by scalad on Mar 22, 09 11:08 PM
sasrr77 wrote:Are we going to see the second installment of "Art of Murder"? I really enjoyed the game and I saw that Art of Murder:Hunt for the Puppeteer is soon to be released here in the U.S. Any chance of us getting it at Big Fish?

I would like to know that too. I would prefer to get it from Bigfish.

[Post New]by LuvDemGames on Mar 26, 09 7:43 PM
Can someone tell me where the dinghy is? I have clicked and searched and I give up!

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Mar 29, 09 12:54 PM
No need to give up. Museum of Pre-Columbian Art, storage room after light switch puzzle.

Edited on 03/30/2009 at 1:57:10 PM PST

ermajackson121
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by ermajackson121 on Jun 13, 09 2:38 AM
ngj67 wrote:[b]Ive had to restart 3 times my game freezes or it just quits on m

e.Any suggestions?
our

sounds like it is your comp. try a scan and clean up your problems or get a new one????

Crates and Dinghy

[Post New]by sugarplumfairy_1 on Aug 19, 09 8:04 AM
I have read walkthrough but when i try to put the dinghy between the crates nothing happens!
I have tried all the crates and I'm really fed up as i've only just bought the game! please help me quickly!

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Aug 19, 09 8:06 AM
What do you mean "nothing happens"? If you can get the dinghy in the gap between two crates (or between the crate and the wall), there is something else to do.

crates and dinghy

[Post New]by sugarplumfairy_1 on Aug 19, 09 8:12 AM
no i cant get it between thats what i mean it doesnt do anything. i just click and the dinghy is still attatched to my cursor.

Go to: