Re:Your Comments and Review for Amazing Pyramids

[Post New]by benji7 on Jan 26, 11 9:04 PM
THis is not a bad game at all. You all make a lot of silly remarks that it is to heavy
to play. I am from Holland and i can solve all 48 levels and i am only DUTCH!
My english is maybe a little avreage, i would like a DUTCh Amazing Pyramids as
I would like it im my own language that is easier.
The developers should make the CATEGORIES to SOLVE MUCH BETTER!Often u have category cars and all is mixed up with colors or any other category
like tools or countries
. that is annoying. and the abbreviations are a bit far gone.

for the rest i keep enjoying it as i dont give up!

It is better than the annoying WORD ZEN as you cant get a higher level than 9 there and time is MUCH to short there! and that is a big bug in the game.
Very annoying, than Amazing Pyramids is so easy to play!

Recommend Amazing Pyramids as a DUTCH player playing english word games
as there are no word games in Dutch at all than Scrabble!

Your Comments and Review for Amazing Pyramids

[Post New]by chefjenj on Mar 31, 11 8:34 AM
This word game is really hard, ther is no rhyme or reason to what the words are....just a guessing game....very frustrating

Edited on 03/31/2011 at 8:36:17 AM PST

[Post New]by chefjenj on Mar 31, 11 8:33 PM
very disappointing game

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on May 25, 11 1:56 PM
Hello everyone,

Wanted to swim by and let you know that there is a new build for this game that improves game play based on customer feedback in the Forums and one can now pass levels easier.

To get this version, please uninstall and reinstall your game. Thanks!

-bfgArnoStyx

sandhan
Clownfish
Clownfish
919 Posts

[Post New]by sandhan on Jun 21, 11 1:10 AM
Oh boy, new word game! And A DD! Plus, they were kind enough to
give us a new version, easier to play! Great graphics, looks like fun...
Oh dear, still no untimed option. Too bad.
Actually, I got through the first two pyramids, but the time factor
was too stressful to continue. Otherwise, I like the game; let me know
if they put out an untimed version.

wish I hadn't missed the special on this!

[Post New]by jimlinda829 on Jun 22, 11 6:33 AM
I tried this game today & I love it! It was on special yesterday but I didn't have time to play til this morning. I made it through level 5 before time ran out. I liked that it had a lot of different mini games with it. I love to play Hangman & this was a nice twist on an old game. I didn't mind the odd words & I really didn't pay any attention to the category titles as I think it is more fun to blindly guess the words. I love how the timer refills when you guess the answer ahead of time! My timer never got below about a quarter of an inch low & refilled before each new round. All in all a great game. Wish I hadn't missed the special sale price as now I will have to pay full price, but I believe it will be worth it. Great job devs!!

Cultistmum
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

[Post New]by Cultistmum on Aug 30, 11 9:21 AM
I just completed the game and I haven't been impressed. It is just Hangman with Egyptian trappings, and the spelling errors, use of abbreviations, and the fact that the themed levels often have no words even related to the theme really annoyed me. Plus on the word building min-games, I found words which are simple and in everyday use, not even slang, were rejected but if i randomly clicked letters I often found it allowing them to be submitted and scoring. Plus it would have been nice to get more score for longer words in that, and also to be credited with extra points for unused power-ups. I much prefer Bookworm.

dorvisbunn
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by dorvisbunn on Nov 21, 11 12:11 AM
I don't know what everyone is complaining about. I'm having a wonderful time playing this game. I find it funny that the theme might be animals and the words include: hippopotamus, lice and goldfish. Likewise clothes might be: shirt, ring and boots. yeah its a little screwy and some of the words are pretty obscure but that's the challenge. I'm up to day 20. If you use the power ups wisely and remember to look for vowels first you can get pretty far. It is not an impossible game.

[Post New]by skunkle on Dec 7, 11 8:11 PM
At first I was also somewhat disappointed as the game got pretty hard in the second section of the adventure game. However, now that I use the bonus items
at the bottom and especially guessing the word before it is complete the game is much better. Sometimes it is downright easy and sometimes it is difficult.

I have more trouble sometimes with the 3 and 4 letter words than the bigger ones.

One thing I wish they could patch is to allow the adventure game with no time clock.
After a hard day at work etc sometimes even though I'm getting better at the game it isn't really as relaxing as it could be because of the clock. Just keep the word game as is but give the option to play without time limits.

Playing the classic is the game I find rather boring.

Good game all in all.

bratzgram
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

[Post New]by bratzgram on Jan 23, 12 3:13 PM
I love word games and have played many. Unfortunately I have no idea what the point of this one is. I played the entire demo hoping to figure that out. There is nothing to link the words. They seem to be pulled out of the blue. Every now and then they do give a certain catagory and that made some sense but overall I just felt lost.

No buy here!

Edited on 01/23/2012 at 3:15:48 PM PST

Fam trip Pyramids

[Post New]by Shini15 on Jul 2, 12 9:38 PM
The major Argentine group traveled to Cairo to visit the Pyramides, take a cruise on the Nile, and visited
Pyramids of Giza: One of the most visited sites, located 20 kilometers southwest of the capital, there are the popular pyramids built by the Pharaohs of the fourth dynasty, Khufu, Khafre and Menkaure.
The South Gate of Bab Zuwayla: located in Islamic Cairo, was used to make executions fatal Mamluk, today was elected by the holy Mitwalli for making miracles today tourists visit it every time you stop located on the door lock of hair or a piece of his garment in order to see their wishes fulfilled.
Bayn al-Qasryn: located in Islamic Cairo, was the main public square in the medieval era.
Ahmad Ibn Tulun Mosque: built in 879 with a perfect state of preservation, is the oldest mosque in the city.
Mosque-Madrasa: one of the largest in the world with its 7,900 m2 extension.
Khan al-Khalili: One of the most famous markets of Islamic Cairo, the most popular products are silks and spices.
Cairo International Stadium: the most famous football stadium in the city, hosted the Pan-African Games in 1995 and African Nations Cup in 2006.
Estela Diaz, Simon Ruiz, Amilcar Medina, Patricia Marmulsztein y Shimo Rao

Go to: