djork
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

Re:Ever wondered who your friends actually are?

[Post New]by djork on Dec 29, 17 12:32 PM
sbaker2318 wrote:Well...........hubby tells me you guys are "not real"..........

Well, there is only one who is not real, is John, Just John, but I, I'm as real as I coul be, I don't tell your hubby to touch me because I'm far away, but if he wants to travel to Argentina, I let him to touch (only my arm, nothing else). LOL

Grace. Happy New Year to ALL

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Dec 29, 17 1:02 PM
To answer the question in this tread,Over the last few months I have met several MC players.They are all lovely people & it was wonderful to share some time with them.

Howdah
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

[Post New]by Howdah on Dec 31, 17 10:36 AM
Annelliegram wrote:Regarding Airplane! ....... I was curious about the expression:

and of the movie's many memorable gags, arguably the most enduring is the moment when reluctant pilot Ted Striker (Robert Hays) tells Dr. Rumack (Leslie Nielsen), “Surely you can't be serious,” and Rumack replies, “I am serious — and don't call me Shirley.”

I had forgotten this line, but have read several books by Debbie Macomber about three bumbling angels that meddle in people's love lives. The angels names are Shirley, Goodness and Mercy.

MaggieHand
Guppy
Guppy
124 Posts

[Post New]by MaggieHand on Dec 31, 17 11:39 AM
I think I'm real, sometimes. With the work I do, sometimes I wish I wasn't. But, I believe you all are real girls and boys. I enjoy this game and the people who play it. They are all generous and fun. Thank you all for being my friends, and potentially future friends.

!Raggie-Tex

Azevedina
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Azevedina on Dec 31, 17 12:09 PM
As goes for me too. I'm real, and if everybody is imaginary, I am very happy to have such a lot of imaginary friends!
Happy new year to all my real or imaginary friends!
Love you all! Azevedina

[Post New]by mapeladarcy on Dec 31, 17 8:16 PM
Wonder, yes. Know any, no.

cindykat325
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by cindykat325 on Dec 31, 17 8:20 PM
I am real, you know how I can tell? I have to pay bills
And... in 1, will remain unnamed, city... Kattlyn Raven is listed in the Hall of Foam (yes, sometimes drinking helps...but make sure you always have a designated driver - we don't want to lose any of our real or imaginary friends!!!)

MC is my escape from adulting. I can't wait until I end up in a nursing home still playing the game with everyone around me thinking I've totally lost my mind when they hear me talking to the screen.

I have only met 1 friend in person, my niece who plays occasionally to keep me company. I did get the opportunity to speak (via PM) with a couple of denizens of the castle though. Wonderful people live here!

Hoping everyone has a fantastic New year!
cindykat325, human avatar of Kattlyn raven

july1277
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
475 Posts

[Post New]by july1277 on Dec 31, 17 8:51 PM
I wonder if we could take our own picture to make our own avatars

cindykat325
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by cindykat325 on Jan 1, 18 8:40 AM
july1277 wrote:I wonder if we could take our own picture to make our own avatars

not for me thanx! LOL... although I'd be happy to use a pic of my kitties and/or puppy dog

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Jan 1, 18 3:07 PM
I came to the conclusion that I must be real, otherwise how could I sign into the forum?

Do imaginary people have imaginary email addresses that they use to sign in with?

I will now go back to the imaginary Castle Library and read more imaginary books.

I hope the have a good stock of Erle Stanley Gardner and John Creasey books there, my current reads.

jack7242
Clownfish
Clownfish
721 Posts

[Post New]by jack7242 on Jan 1, 18 5:41 PM
Whaaat! Not real???? Wash your mouth out with some crème-de-menthe!!

I must be real or my fingers would go right through the keyboard, but no, letters and words are appearing on screen. The only fantasy around here is that Aunty Roo could round us all up and lock us in her special room. No chance I'm of before she comes round with her butterfly net. Wheeeeeee!

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Jan 1, 18 6:00 PM
Wait...what did you say? Roo has a BUTTERFLY net? That just sent shivers up and down my teeny, tiny spine. Please say it isn't so.

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Jan 2, 18 3:38 AM
Now Jack are you trying to get me into trouble?
All entrants to the Special Room enter willingly.
Ms whitebutterfly you are safe to resume your story of the castle,but there will always be a little spot reserved for you in the Special Room.
<--- some flowers to munch on.

kthreads
Clownfish
Clownfish
603 Posts

[Post New]by kthreads on Jan 2, 18 6:22 AM
Although sometimes I feel like I'm a figment of my own imagination...I know we're all real...I've had so much support from so many of you, I could feel y'all through the airwaves...I got squished by by all the amazingly huge cyber hugs. Then there was the big conga line we all formed after my last radiation treatment. Yup...we're all real.

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Apr 29, 18 11:28 PM
bumping silliness before the forum is frozen

Darlene1225
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by Darlene1225 on Apr 29, 18 11:39 PM
My name is Darlene it's my real name no need to use a different one....

Arminius77
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by Arminius77 on Apr 30, 18 12:13 AM
Didn't any of you get the memo? We're not real. Apparently we are living in a simulation, which means what exactly? Are we all just data on a USB stick now? In that case I want to be on one shaped like Darth Vader.

Katijay
Minnow
Minnow
287 Posts

[Post New]by Katijay on Apr 30, 18 12:47 AM
I have just read through this entire Thread and how wonderfully fun and silly.....I hope we can all continue in our new homes to continue the real and maybe not real People that we are!......

Tamarindra
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by Tamarindra on Apr 30, 18 6:00 AM
Katijay wrote:I have just read through this entire Thread and how wonderfully fun and silly.....I hope we can all continue in our new homes to continue the real and maybe not real People that we are!......

I second that!
Well said, Katijay.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Apr 30, 18 8:02 AM
july1277 wrote:I wonder if we could take our own picture to make our own avatars
No.....no...... This just would not do...... I have no desire to frighten away all my "imaginary" friends!

Edited on 04/30/2018 at 8:03:04 AM PST

Go to: