steelerlady1
Minnow
Minnow
213 Posts

Re:Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition

[Post New]by steelerlady1 on May 27, 10 12:06 PM
pawnbomb wrote:Just wanted to thank all the fishies out there who are writing reviews. I always go by what you guys say, and seem to agree. Not only did I try this game, but I also just started the first puppet show since you guys say its so good! Thanks for the reviews, it helps a lot

steelerlady1
Minnow
Minnow
213 Posts

[Post New]by steelerlady1 on May 27, 10 12:09 PM
what i meant to say was, ditto!

AnnieO_2424mad
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by AnnieO_2424mad on May 27, 10 1:12 PM
Say, mcquigan, strictly going by the order of the hog list is a great idea for extending the amount of time for playing any game, even if one plays in the relaxed mode.

I really like it! Plus, it puts a whole new perspective on all the games that are considered to be on the short side.

Thanks for sharing.

mcquigan
Clownfish
Clownfish
726 Posts

[Post New]by mcquigan on May 27, 10 2:53 PM
AnnieO_2424mad wrote:Say, mcquigan, strictly going by the order of the hog list is a great idea for extending the amount of time for playing any game, even if one plays in the relaxed mode.

I really like it! Plus, it puts a whole new perspective on all the games that are considered to be on the short side.

Thanks for sharing.

Your welcome.
There was a game a couple of months ago that gave you extra points if you followed the item order, I enjoyed it, and have been doing it ever since.

dachawawa
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by dachawawa on May 27, 10 4:28 PM
I enjoyed the first Puppet Show game, but for some reason never bought it. My plan is to do the demo of this, use my credit I will get on Sunday to get the original, then after I play it, get the CE of this one if my checkbook will allow it. Looks like it's going to be a lot of fun!!!

lunahielo
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by lunahielo on May 28, 10 7:02 AM
Love this game...great graphics...good puzzles....I loved the first Puppet Show, too.

I hope everyone enjoys it as much as I do!

lunahielo
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by lunahielo on May 28, 10 7:04 AM
molla311 wrote:Hallo.
When I bought my first two games ever, it was
Puppetshow: Joyville mystery
Vampire saga: Pandoras box
Two great games.
Then I was hocked on pc games and BFG

All the friends you get from all kind of countries, and a lot of reading stuff.
I even quit the smoke in here with alot of great support, and now I try to give a little support to others. It is amazing, our pond.
And right now the money burn in my pocket, as we say here in Norway- This is a buy and I dont need to demo, when I have reading all your good reviews
It's like I am jumping up and down and waving my hands
I wish you all a nice Memorial weekend.
Yes I will spend some there to

lunahielo
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by lunahielo on May 28, 10 7:08 AM
Hope you enjoy this game.

Congratulations on quitting smoking. I did it 11 years ago..and am so glad I did...but it was SO hard....Best of luck!! I think these really good games help because it gives your hands and brain something else to do...

Happiness and Peace to you~~~
Luna

mhatfie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,447 Posts

[Post New]by mhatfie on May 29, 10 11:37 AM
After playing the demo I had to get this game. Never bought a collectors edition before but was swept away with the graphics and the whole look of the game. Love it, love it, love it. Cannot wait for the next one. thank you.

fluffy64
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by fluffy64 on May 30, 10 11:48 AM
guylee1 wrote:Anybody else having problems with the stratery guide? All I get is a darkened screen and I'm stuck at the castle gates. Hope someone can help so I can move on.

lee

Hello, yes I am having the very same problem. I had to get completely out of the game, then I clicked on more info on the main menu screen next came a screen with things like the strategy guide and forms. so i clicked on strategy guide and all I got was a darkened screen and to get out of it I did a random click and it brought me back to the main menu. with the other collections i just exited the game and clicked on the guide and i got in. Hope this isn't one of possible problems with this game.

if anybody has any tips would like to hear them please. and i hope a walkthrough comes through soon as we are having problems with the guide. Thanks.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on May 30, 10 11:52 AM
There is a known problem with the link to the strategy guide and I assume that BFG are working on it.

You can try and fix it by downloading Flash player 10 from the Adobe website.
In the meantime, MargieB's walkthrough is done and you could use that.

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/puppetshow-souls-of-the-innocent-collectors-edition-walkthrough/

Edited on 05/30/2010 at 11:53:40 AM PST

justaques
Stingray
Stingray
5,487 Posts

[Post New]by justaques on Jun 1, 10 4:36 PM
Just finished Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition and I just loved every bit of it. I had no technical problems whatsoever and the strategy guide worked just fine for me. This is my second Collector's Edition I have bought, the first being Haunted Manor and I think there were a little more extras in Puppet Show which I thought were great because I didn't want the game to end....a really colourful and replayable game.

[Post New]by were_witch on Jun 19, 10 10:37 AM
I was wondering the same thing. Is it really "hours" of extra gameplay and worth the extra money? I have to say, though, it is severly creepy!! Loved the demo!

Go to: