Re:Welcome to Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by SandraSchreiber on Jun 25, 10 10:09 PM
how many MB is this game? Thanks

[Post New]by cockoles on Jun 26, 10 7:48 PM
I bought the $6.99 version and although i thought it was a great game it sounds as though I have saved myself $20(with the current exchange rate). The third rune is above a door at the third turret I think. I have finished the game and have just started again. I am going to try and finish this one without hints.

[Post New]by eyedeas625 on Jun 28, 10 6:17 PM
karinsky wrote:help,

can only find 3 runes its the third one i cant find

[Post New]by trisheee1964 on Jul 21, 10 10:59 AM
can someone please help me with the owl puzzle. i can't get it to work

[Post New]by trisheee1964 on Jul 21, 10 9:41 PM
can't get anyone to help with the owl puzzle. nobody want to share the secret

stormy_1962
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by stormy_1962 on Jul 27, 10 4:34 PM
you will not find them til later and the one that is having trouble about the stratagy guide i need to know what windows you using?
stormy

nosmo99_us wrote:can someone help? i cant find the 4th rune..i went throught the strategy guide to see where they all are and one was at the puppet guard, the book on the desk, the owl statue and the door by the cannon..i double checked all 4 sites and none are there but i still only have 3..i cant figure out why

stormy_1962
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by stormy_1962 on Jul 27, 10 5:19 PM
The green owl

stormy_1962 wrote:you will not find them til later and the one that is having trouble about the stratagy guide i need to know what windows you using?
stormy

nosmo99_us wrote:can someone help? i cant find the 4th rune..i went throught the strategy guide to see where they all are and one was at the puppet guard, the book on the desk, the owl statue and the door by the cannon..i double checked all 4 sites and none are there but i still only have 3..i cant figure out why

[Post New]by SilverFox25 on Sep 2, 10 3:16 PM
Mechanical bird for cash register code. I even used the walkthrough, have all parts but before I can put the birds head on it's telling me to insert the mechanical parts. There's no mechanical parts mentioned in the walkthrough except for the wing which is connect. HELP PLEASE.

[Post New]by nancybatts on Oct 15, 10 1:28 PM

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Oct 15, 10 2:26 PM
What's puppet guard?
The two difficult ones are in the poster at top left of the elevator and in the owl.

[Post New]by loupix on Mar 18, 11 12:42 PM
I waited so long for this sequel of PuppetShow. The best ever. I am doing the game a little at the time to make the pleasure of playing it longer. Thanks to the programmers.

loupis

StandFast
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by StandFast on Aug 28, 11 6:54 AM
Hello, unless you already have it, this weekend they have it on sale for $6.99, I downloaded it. Enjoy

Faylyn wrote:I'm 25 minutes into the demo and love it! I'll have to wait until it goes to $6.99 to buy but as soon as it does, I'll jump right in.

Edited on 08/28/2011 at 6:55:43 AM PST

bratbum
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by bratbum on Sep 19, 11 12:59 PM
Hey there, how y'all doing today? Hope all is well with all the fish out there. Today the 19th of Sept. 2011 is a crappy day out side and was looking forward to playing some games, but there is a problem that the Big Fish are working on right now. But I was just wanting to know if they are going to be making more of the Puppet Show games, I along with many others really enjoyed these games and can't wait for another in the series. If anybody knows of a new one coming out please let me know. Also the Edgar Allen Poe series too that was awesome gaming too.
Thank you to Big Fish for putting out the most awesome games.
Have a great day in the pond.

[Post New]by mlozano2 on Sep 29, 11 11:04 AM
This will be available for iphone??
I've been waiting a loooooooong time

[Post New]by Captain_Penguin on Mar 15, 12 3:15 PM
This game would be AWESOME on iPad.

Go to: