JulieJay
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Mortimer Beckett and the Book of Gold Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by JulieJay on Feb 26, 18 12:40 PM
Eventually sat myself down and forced myself to finish this game. It was a disappointment from the outset so I can't even fathom why I purchased it!. Nothing like the previous Mortimer Beckett games. I've replayed the previous games so many times and still enjoy playing them. This one will be deleted from my PC never to see the light of day again.

Valkara
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Mortimer Beckett and the Book of Gold Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Valkara on Mar 1, 18 10:59 PM
CE games should include a strategy guide. Period. I am very displeased to be stuck and not have any clue what I'm supposed to do to solve some puzzle that has not one syllable of instructions.

And I defy anyone to find 25 mice in that short a time (or to find the mice in the desert). The only timed puzzles I've managed to beat are the jigsaw puzzles.

Paminca
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by Paminca on Mar 8, 18 2:22 PM
Horrible! I've played all The Mortimer Games and there aren't enough words to describe how awful this game is. I have probably bought 200 games on BG. I don't often write reviews but felt I needed to say something hopping to save someone from the abomination I just played.

[Post New]by tkendall on Mar 19, 18 8:34 PM
I've liked all the other Mortimer games, but this one I hate. It's too simple and looks like it's made for young children.

Go to: