The Inquisitor

beeboppa
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

Re:The Inquisitor

[Post New]by beeboppa on Jun 1, 10 5:54 PM
have same problem as Dibur46..got as far as the shield slider puzzle..can't get it out ..can't skip it..anyone got any suggestions how to get through this?? Also had to ctrl alt del to get out!!!

[Post New]by ctcul8r on Jun 2, 10 2:03 PM
I am also stuck on the slider puzzle, after hours of trying to find stuff in the much too dark scenes, I've reached an impasse, I'm sorry I didn't try the game for the hour free time before I purchased it......Poorest graphics I've seen in a BF game in a long time. No skip button leaves me no choice but to uninstall the game, what a waste of time and $$

Dibur46
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by Dibur46 on Jun 6, 10 11:52 AM
Well I went to the walkthrough blog for this game. Discovered that where I am stuck at on the slider puzzle (WHY isn't there a skip for this one?) is almost the end of the game. Even tho some of you tried to help (thank you muchly!!), it isn't worth the frustration of pushing those silly tiles around for what is left to find! Sooo, I AM glad I got the game at 30% off instead of full price, but this little ol' fishy is going to uninstall it and never look back!! Plenty of other great games to play!!

[Post New]by Linderhopper on Jul 9, 10 5:26 AM
I am very glad to hear that I am not the only one having trouble with this slider puzzle. I was beginning to feel like a total dummy. This game has been nothing but trouble from the very beginning.

The Inquisitor

[Post New]by nzkiwi1 on Jul 28, 10 7:48 PM
Really enjoying this game. Must be my advanced age, haha. could do with some help though.Can't seem to figer out how to close the log on the septic lake, after being down through the log to the under ground cave. HELP anyone

Edited on 07/28/2010 at 7:54:26 PM PST

Go to: