susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

Re:New Suggestion for Devs.....Champion Cat!

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Jan 7, 18 11:29 PM
A lot of things aren't "fair" when the game has updates...big deal, it is easier for newer players. That's the way the game seems to evolve.

I already have Champion.

I miss the tournaments.

So, change his collar...whatever...am still hopeful as long as the tournament sign says "coming soon".

mamarose1900
Flounder
Flounder
2,190 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Jan 8, 18 8:45 AM
I don't think it's unfair to the players who played the tournaments if other people get the cute kitty some other way. I think of it as just another way the game is changing. I have my kitty. I know a lot of people would like to have one, too. I like the idea of changing the medal in some way to reflect whether it was won in the tournament or via whatever new method they come up with. But, i just wish everyone could somehow get all the rewards they wish for.

Right now, I'm still waiting to hear from customer support. I've sent three tickets, but haven't even received the auto reply. I need my game switched. I'm hoping to get it done before the end of the castle challenge, with enough time to finish it. I really like the Little Match Girl and will be very disappointed if I can't win her because of a computer crash. Plus, it breaks my streak. I've completed every challenge up until now. So, I understand people being disappointed at no longer having the ability to win a reward they really like.

Have fun stormin' the castle!

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Jan 8, 18 9:00 AM
mamarose1900 wrote:

Right now, I'm still waiting to hear from customer support. I've sent three tickets, but haven't even received the auto reply.

No, no....you shouldn't send more than one ticket for the same issue...it just delays you getting help.

Dbl and triple check your spam inbox for that first email and then just REPLY to it..don't send any more new tickets.

PS... mamarose, check your pm!

Edited on 01/08/2018 at 9:06:48 AM PST

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Jan 8, 18 9:10 AM
When I had my games transferred, the first reply gave me a time frame for how long it would take (24 to 72 hours). It did not ask me to reply, and the next e-mail I received (around the 68 hour mark) told me my games had been transferred.

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Jan 8, 18 9:15 AM
Regarding my cat suggestion: it was only meant as a way to get the cat and avatars IF the tournaments were not being reinstated (and a mod told us the developers had no intentions (plans? can't remember the exact word used) of bringing them back.

If the tournaments do return, then there is no need for an alternative method for getting those things. The developers can bring back the old achievements and the requirements for earning them.

Go to: