bookworm1940
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

Re:Welcome to Strange Cases - The Lighthouse Mystery forum

[Post New]by bookworm1940 on Oct 7, 10 4:10 PM
Well, THAT was interesting! I tried clicking the doors, all around the doors...everywhere until my cursor spun from overclicking. Then out of desperation, I used the spray again and got some MORE laser lines. Poked around until I saw a pathway through and then tried clicking at the top of the door. No symbols. So, I thought what the heck...I used the spray on the crack BETWEEN the two doors and, Voila! They opened into laser room 4 with the symbols. So, I may have gone all around the barn, and not sure it's supposed to work this way, but I'm in! Maybe the game took pity on me and figured I'd struggled so long, and tried everything that they game up! LOL Thanks for all your suggestions and patience. Gotta love this site!
Faye

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Oct 7, 10 4:24 PM
There are three laser doors and two physical ones.

bookworm1940
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by bookworm1940 on Oct 7, 10 4:33 PM
I finally figured that out. Think what I did was when I first got stumped, I looked at the walkthrough, and printed out what I thought was the area I was in. I should have printed the whole section, and I would have seen what you're talking about. My problem was I just hadn't gone far enough into all the laser rooms to find the final door with the symbols. Thanks again for your help.
Faye

[Post New]by lisabowen2 on Nov 27, 10 5:22 PM
I'm not sure what has happened, but I solved the Shiva puzzle, pipes started rattling and then I have no further idea what to do..............can anyone help please? Thanks.

[Post New]by sexymom41 on Feb 1, 11 5:01 AM
im stuck in level 3 i need to find the red crystal but when i go into the lab it says im done here and the same in the other rooms also so how do i get the red crystal so that i can get the card that i need any suggetions please

[Post New]by mamsies on Feb 5, 11 8:41 AM
Please help! I got the glove and the lamp in the cellar. I tried the other device but am stuck with the box. Looked at the walkthrough but cannot pick up the gloves to get the green card in the garden. What can I do?

[Post New]by lillyizhere on Feb 9, 11 3:01 PM
help please I am stick in the hidden storage room I have three crystal and no lightbulbs i dont know where to find the lightbulbs and i think i need four crystals and it will not lat me the house i entered is that like it is supposed to be mainly the light bulbs and the crystal

[Post New]by niswond1 on Feb 10, 11 6:06 PM
can't get light blub to work

[Post New]by LadyCherise on Mar 24, 11 9:14 AM
I AM SO STUCK!!! I AM WHERE THE BIG FAN IS I CAN'T GET THROUGH. I CAN'T TO THE WAITING ROOM. I FEEL LIKE QUITING. NEED HELP!

Hatlady
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by Hatlady on May 3, 11 12:06 AM
I am stuck in Cafe 777, trying to find all the items and cannot locate the knife (blue card?) to finish task and acquire those 3 cups so I can play the minigame...and the hint button won't work for this one - have done everything else in this Cafe so I guess you could say I am "stuck" - cannot proceed. Help me please and thanks
Hatlady

[Post New]by klove32 on May 11, 11 6:37 PM
i cant get pass the trophy stag
it tellin my the hit is by the door but it keep sendin me to the next room

[Post New]by klove32 on May 11, 11 6:39 PM
i cant get pass the trophy stag
it tellin my the hit is by the door but it keep sendin me to the next room

[Post New]by klove32 on May 11, 11 6:54 PM
i want my money back noone is helpin me dang

[Post New]by klove32 on May 11, 11 7:10 PM
o k tell me this im in the trophy room so when i push hint the hit is pointin at the door but when i push the door it send me into the basement but im done wit the basement so can someone help me please

[Post New]by marion217 on Sep 25, 11 5:19 PM
kkatydid wrote:
jamie870508 wrote:im stuck in the laboratory trying to do the chemical setup. I have done everything else i can do and it says to pour the green chemical into the beaker on the burner but it doesnt work and the skip button doesnt work either.. Any suggestions???

ksheehy1
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by ksheehy1 on Nov 22, 11 4:22 AM
Hi anybody out there to help me please cannot turn off fan to get through also cannot get through to third laser please help katy

[Post New]by bjpoohler on Jan 7, 12 7:50 PM
The 2nd laser room doesn't work. I used the spray, I see the space I'm supposed to walk through but it does not let me proceed. It's apparently a glich in the game since a lot of people are commenting on the same thing. Glad I spent money on it and time playing it just to get stuck at the end.

[Post New]by 92beretta on Jul 29, 12 3:42 PM
I too can"t get past laser room 1, the arrow tells me to back out, but the help button tells me to go to the doors. I sprayed and can"t go through the lasers to room 2, am I missing something or is there a glitch in this game?

[Post New]by booboo1948 on Jul 29, 12 6:25 PM
i can not do the wheel in chapter 3 HELP PLEASE I TRIED EVERY THING

[Post New]by booboo1948 on Jul 29, 12 6:27 PM
ksheehy1 wrote:Hi anybody out there to help me please cannot turn off fan to get through also cannot get through to third laser please help katy
PUT SOMETHING IN FAN TOSTOP IT

Go to: