Arlenemoo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Post any Strange Cases - The Lighthouse Mystery technical issues here only

[Post New]by Arlenemoo on Jul 8, 10 4:07 PM
I am having the same problem. I don't see any answers to your post. Have you been able to figure out the problem you are having. If so, I would really like to know the answer. Can you post me and let me know your situation. thank you...ar

[Post New]by olderman62 on Jul 19, 10 9:39 AM
tatertot33 wrote:I too cannot get past the restricted door.There are no symbols above the door.

I cant get pass the fan in the duct either. Help please

Edited on 07/19/2010 at 9:41:27 AM PST

Post any Strange Cases - The Lighthouse Mystery technical issues here only

[Post New]by jc_wms_69 on Jul 22, 10 8:54 AM
I have been proceeding through the game with no problems, until I came to the point where I had to pick up the green chemical. It looked like it added it to my inventory, but now it is not there. I cannot therefore acquire all the crystals, and the game will not let me proceed at all.
Any thoughts?

LunaNik
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by LunaNik on Jul 23, 10 2:45 PM
There's a problem with the Mac version of this game. Every time I place the yin with its yang on the chest in the bedroom, the game quits before the chest opens. It's happened three times in the exact same place so far, right as I'm clicking the center and the colors are lining up correctly.

When I reopen the game, it puts me way back to the beginning of that section! I have to go through the garage, yard, and basement all over again.

I'm playing on a MacBook with OS 10.6.4.

[Post New]by katiesgame on Aug 15, 10 5:07 PM
I have an iMac and am having problems with the puzzles not letting me use the required "thing" to begin to solve the puzzle, Right now I can't get the cylinder to stay in the box even tho' I've already found the black light and discovered the required notes. I can't go any further. This is very frustrating.

[Post New]by rhqzcn on Sep 18, 10 10:41 PM
The remote control won't stay on my screen to get the code for the safe. And the "skip" button won't let me. I'm really stuck and I'm not very happy having already paid for the game.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,653 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Sep 19, 10 2:27 AM
Do you have to put batteries in it?

[Post New]by NanaRen on Sep 20, 10 1:34 PM
NikkiNox wrote:I just bought the game and was in the scene where there was the fire, picked up the fire extinguisher and put out most of the fire, went forward and was booted out of my game.

here we go again! I'm having the same problem except that my fire extinguisher is not in the briefcase after I put out the 1st fire to go into the Lab. I'm getting very tired of all the tech problems for the last 3 games I've purchased. Mystic Gateway: The Celestial Quest is another! Had to delete, not sure I want to download again! I'm thinking of cancelling my account. Give me credit or please refund my money. Thank you.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,653 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Sep 20, 10 1:48 PM
NanaRen wrote: I'm having the same problem except that my fire extinguisher is not in the briefcase after I put out the 1st fire to go into the Lab. I'm getting very tired of all the tech problems for the last 3 games I've purchased. Mystic Gateway: The Celestial Quest is another! Had to delete, not sure I want to download again! I'm thinking of cancelling my account. Give me credit or please refund my money. Thank you.
You only use the fire extinguisher once. That's why it's gone. Look for a valve.

[Post New]by rhqzcn on Sep 20, 10 10:11 PM
I returned to the walk through and figured out what I had done wrong. Thanks for the advice from all the players for this game.

joyzebra
Minnow
Minnow
226 Posts

[Post New]by joyzebra on Sep 26, 10 1:42 PM
I just tried (again after months) to download and play but still tech problem. While in room 909 the game froze up my computer and the only way out was to shut down!

[Post New]by smilinggal on May 25, 11 10:31 AM
No matter what I do I can not get pass door #2! The spray won;t spray: it tells me I am finished....but can not get anywhere! What is going on?

[Post New]by retiredgreat on Jun 11, 12 8:38 PM
I found the crowbar in the backyard but i can't use it to open the cellar as it doesnt go into the inventory case, it just disappears like the other hidden objects, help

Aylea
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Laser room problem is not a technical problem--here's the solution:

[Post New]by Aylea on Jul 14, 12 10:18 AM
Make sure you use ALL the spray in the can. The can will disappear and the pointer arrows will appear.

Mr_Krabs
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Krabs on Nov 29, 12 6:37 PM
I have (or had) this game for iPad. I was a certain way through playing it when, on trying to re-enter the game after having exited for a few hours, the game stopped responding. In other words, when I tapped on "Play", nothing happened and in fact none of the menu items would respond. Finally I uninstalled it and then started the re-install process from the App Store. As a result, the game appeared to be re-installing itself but as it was moving very slowly, I went away to do something else for a few minutes. When I came back, the game had completely vanished from my iPad!

I looked through all the screens, even did a keyword search of the iPad in case I'd missed it, but got no results. I went back into the App Store, which told me the game had been installed, so now I'm stuck - don't know what to do.

[Post New]by jbg123 on Jun 11, 14 6:33 AM
I have gathered everything I need in the apartment at the very beginning. When I click hint it says "I am finished here". I go out in the hallway to the elevator and there is no arrow to leave. Just an arrow back into Tom's apartment. I think it would be a fun game but I cannot get past this point. Playing on a new macbook pro and had same issue on my older mac.

Any thoughts? Thanks!

Go to: